The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 21-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingtimeout View Post
Thinking of trying with a colleague who is married but unsure of it. I myself am attached. Any senior bros able to provide word of advice?
Why colleague, why married ones? Convenience? No string? Unless your other colleagues are all blind, deaf and dumb, otherwise, your spouse or partner might get to know of it. Are you prepared for a divorce or breakup?
As for no string, what if you succeed, this colleague likes you so much, willing to divorce and be with you, demands the same from you.
Don't let your little head screws your career and life. If horny, just go GL or elsewhere. More straight forward.
Not everyone can manage anx office affair, just like most of us can only dream of a non commercial, no string 3P.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

What do you want when you 'try' your colleague? You want sexual gratification, or a lover, or another girl that gives you GFE?

Be clear before you jump in. Out of those 3, two will get you burnt badly or hurt. Bear in mind also if they say STOP... you have to let go 100%.

Can you pull your cock out and no longer stick it in them or yearn to do so? If you can... then just fuck and go. It's just like commercial fuck, but without paying. Carefully consider how you want the BGR to evolve.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sky0216 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one I have deal with ex colleague and very nice experience
Old 24-03-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Best not to eat and shit at the same place, unless you or she have left the place.
Indeed bro
Old 31-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Memorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMemorable1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorable1 View Post
Both of us had another wonderful time last Saturday. Went to pick her around 3pm in Orchard area ( at her request) after she finished shopping and went for tea and some snacks before going for cycling/ walking which we both do quite regularly. Wow she was all dressed up for this type of outing complete with her sun glasses.....she looked really nice and l love it. After this exercise around 6.30pm, I took her to her favourite seafood joint but it was super crowded so we decided to order take away and have the dinner at my place instead. The food was nice and she really enjoyed it very much followed by some freshly cut fruits which I prepared for her at home. She looked very relaxed and happy. She is always very polite ( never take things for granted ) and asked if she could take a
shower after we finished dinner...the weather was hot that day and you will feel
very uncomfortable if you don’t take a shower after doing outdoor exercise. So I told her to use the bathroom in the master bedroom because the heater in the other common bathroom was not working. After she finished, she sat down to watch some shows on Netflix while I went for my shower.

All these while she was not in a hurry to go home....seemed to enjoy my place..always said everything is very clean and neat. So I sat next to her on the sofa to watch Netflix. When the show ended she thanked me for fetching her , organising the outing and the dinner etc...at this time my left hand was already on her right leg...the feeling was great and her skin from head to toe is so fair and smooth. I told her I thoroughly enjoyed her company and outing....very soon I moved closer and kissed her on her lips and her neck ( her sensitive spots) as usual it took a while before she began to open her mouth and we started light frenching and in the process we got more and more initimate. I started to remove her short , t- shirt and bra....very soon we were both naked. Every touch was so sensational and we both enjoyed the foreplay for quite a while before we proceeded to my bed for more intimacies...wow by then she was wet, her moaning was quite loud at times & we both had a wonderful time together in bed. It was a long day for both of us and we both fell asleep shortly after that until the next morning. Her face was laying on my shoulder when I woke up...she looked so sweet. Every now and then I keep thinking of her..

1Bro PM me and asked for updates. Sorry I was busy the last few days, besides work I had some overseas guests in town. Now I have some free time to provide some updates on my great time with my this good Friend ( my ex boss)

Last week Friday evening I went to pick her near her office after she finished work.Wow the moment she entered my car, she was smiling...looking very relaxed. She is really a OL , very well dressed with light make up. She has doe eyes with sharp facial feature and very smooth complexion complete with nice mouth & straight teeth. We had small talks along the way and soon we reached the restaurant at Sentosa. She liked the food there but the place was crowded so we left after dinner and went for a walk around that place...it was a cool evening. Later we ended up at the hotel there which I had booked 2 days in advance. Ordered tea and some light desserts which I asked them to deliver to our room as it was quite crowded downstairs.
After tea we began to get intimate...with light frenching before developing into more passionate foreplay which she likes. I started to undress her ..wow she was wearing a pink panty and pink bra. Soon we were both totally undressed and I asked her to have a shower with me...at first she was a bit reluctant but I held her hand and led her into the bathroom. She told me that was the first time she had a shower with someone. Inside the bathroom we were engaged in more passionate frenching... I could taste her saliva...very nice feeling hugging each other with water flowing down our bodies. After the shower, we moved on to the bed for more foreplay...I gave her a good painting and soon she was very wet & I tasted her cum juice flowing into my mouth. I think she cummed already and she asked me whether I brought condom ( must be her futile period at that time). Luckily I brought and we had a wonderful session and finally we both cummed in missionary position...it was a great feeling and we both had a good sleep until the next morning.

Will continue another time....
Old 31-03-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to more updates, bro Memorable1!
Old 01-04-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky0216 View Post
Nice one I have deal with ex colleague and very nice experience
Nice...Care to elaborate to us with details like that witten by bro Memorable1 ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-04-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I once had something with a colleague of mine. We were just frens when we were working together until she was transferred. We never lost touch.

It all started when we went to a colleague’s dad funeral. She asked if I can give her a ride and we went together. After the funeral, we parked at a nearby carpark and chatted a bit. She asked if I wanted to follow her to JB a few days later. I told her I’m ok as long I’m not the one driving.

We went for a legit massage, where the cubicles are separated by curtains. She was with a female masseuse while I’m with a male masseuse. We were just next to each other. After the massage were done, both masseuse left us to change.

While I was changing, she went into my cubicle half nude and started to hug and kiss me. I reciprocate but kept it short cos the masseuse were waiting for us to make payment.

To be continued….
Old 02-04-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
song2ganbalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlackStar View Post
I once had something with a colleague of mine. We were just frens when we were working together until she was transferred. We never lost touch.

It all started when we went to a colleague’s dad funeral. She asked if I can give her a ride and we went together. After the funeral, we parked at a nearby carpark and chatted a bit. She asked if I wanted to follow her to JB a few days later. I told her I’m ok as long I’m not the one driving.

We went for a legit massage, where the cubicles are separated by curtains. She was with a female masseuse while I’m with a male masseuse. We were just next to each other. After the massage were done, both masseuse left us to change.

While I was changing, she went into my cubicle half nude and started to hug and kiss me. I reciprocate but kept it short cos the masseuse were waiting for us to make payment.

To be continued….
Nice share bro, camping for next update
Old 04-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It all started when we went to a colleague’s dad funeral
Reminds me of the wedding crashers movie
Old 10-04-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

really very interesting stories from different bros.

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 13-04-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I once had something with a colleague of mine.

To be continued….
Great colleague you had, cheers
Old 13-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Great colleague you had, cheers
Tat time, she’s tired of her hubby also gaming till the wee hours and spending less time with her. Even when having sex, he only wants her to be on cowgirl. She got bored I guess. And she’s the only one I’m I’ve met who squirt.
Old 13-04-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

To be continued….
i've been to couple massage like this in overseas. when the masseuse leave the room, it's for "makeout" time. The masseuse even ask me if 30 min enough for us to "bath" and relax. every couples knows that.
Old 13-04-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i've been to couple massage like this in overseas. when the masseuse leave the room, it's for "makeout" time. The masseuse even ask me if 30 min enough for us to "bath" and relax. every couples knows that.
Great time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1