The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Golden Mile

Guys

anyone know where those ML at Lvl 3 will shift to after the demolish of Golden miles?
Old 20-03-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gcd8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good bye the good old days of GM
Old 20-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Yes, visited her and I asked about her other business and she also mentioned this cleaning business...

anyway, that's not the point... she just gave me a ok massage... no GQ... prompted her a few times and she said she is a good girl... no GQ from her.. went back with blue balls.
She used to have a fair colleague. Maybe you can ask her where the fair colleague went?
Old 20-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
RAW Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRAW Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Viet coco rtv
another raw partner gone
Old 20-03-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
She used to have a fair colleague. Maybe you can ask her where the fair colleague went?
actually there were a few more MLs at the GMT outlet.. one in particular looks passable for some fun - big boobs overflowing from her dress and decent looking and fair skin, pre-milf.

Unfortunately, I do not have her name... and when I ask Yok if the rest of the gals offer GQ, she says she is not in the position to tell me...

that makes me wonder if the rest of the gals do... anyone with any idea?
Old 20-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
actually there were a few more MLs at the GMT outlet.. one in particular looks passable for some fun - big boobs overflowing from her dress and decent looking and fair skin, pre-milf.

Unfortunately, I do not have her name... and when I ask Yok if the rest of the gals offer GQ, she says she is not in the position to tell me...

that makes me wonder if the rest of the gals do... anyone with any idea?

If I’m not wrong
Some bros did say - need to be a regular then can unlock her tho..
Haha
Old 20-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

- duplicate post -

Last edited by Restrain; 20-03-2023 at 04:03 PM.
Old 20-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

- duplicate post -

Last edited by Restrain; 20-03-2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old 20-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
If I’m not wrong
Haha
Bro, you referring to Yok or the other big boob fair ML?

But the comment is not surprising for anyone... if you invest enough and willing to pay, most working gals can be unlocked..
Old 20-03-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually its a politically correct response from her. She might be right or wrong by saying the other gal may or may not offer any services cuz YMMV...

Even if she offers full services, but may not offer it for whatever reasons...Also good for us to manage our expectations and the thrill of unlocking...

Quote:
Bro, you referring to Yok or the other big boob fair ML?

But the comment is not surprising for anyone... if you invest enough and willing to pay, most working gals can be unlocked..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
If I’m not wrong
Haha
I can for one say no need to be regular to unlock her. But she just needs to like you, whether it is for looks or the way you behave. The cleaning business is what she does most of the day time, she go clean other people's houses like robertson quay area...but maybe now change I not sure.... Actual proper job, hard work. Then days she dont have job, she help massage lorh.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
I can for one say no need to be regular to unlock her. But she just needs to like you, whether it is for looks or the way you behave.
Have to say this is characteristic of thai ladies. If they like you and you treat them with due respect, anything goes and same charge, no need pay extra.
Old 22-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Golden Mile

Sorry, just to detour a bit. Tonight TV channel 8 program Old Taste Detective 4th series, Bryan Wong and a chef went to Golden Mile Food Centre to check out how curry chicken noodle is prepared for our makan. I think the stall is at B1. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 22-03-2023 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Information correction
Old 24-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lvl 3 gt any interesting thing today?
Old 27-03-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

last fri i go, got one msassage spa offer 40 sgd per hour, cheap and gd, but very small
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1