The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hi, just did my circumcision about a week ago, using the shang ring method. So far was way less pain or less scary than what i expected, will be sharing my healing process for bros who are keen to undergo this surgery too. Been considering this for the longest time, due to phimosis and sometimes tight when having sex. .
Where did u did the surgery & how much it cost you? Appreciate your reply.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Over time it might feel like wearing a thin condom on tip even when raw.
this side effect not really ideal. raw also feel like wearing thin condom ?

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 15-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Where did u did the surgery & how much it cost you? Appreciate your reply.
I did my surgery at Pulse Life clinic, under doc taufiq, cost me 2k, but can claim medisave or insurance.
Old 16-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I did my surgery at Pulse Life clinic, under doc taufiq, cost me 2k, but can claim medisave or insurance.
How much can you claim on medisave? Doesn't seem like a lot from what I have ask
Old 18-03-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rets3t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your experience and the recommendation. Slightly ease my worries and might go there for consultation as well. 🙏
Old 18-03-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
How much can you claim on medisave? Doesn't seem like a lot from what I have ask
Hi bro, i didnt claim via medisave, i used my insurance to claim, those hospital n surgical plan can claim 90-95% i think, i only paid $50-$100 in total, the entire surgical fee, medication + consultation all claimable in full.
Old 18-03-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rets3t View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience and the recommendation. Slightly ease my worries and might go there for consultation as well. 🙏
No worries bro, i was initially fearful of doing, but overall quite ok
Old 18-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, just did my circumcision about a week ago, using the shang ring method. So far was way less pain or less scary than what i expected, will be sharing my healing process for bros who are keen to undergo this surgery too. Been considering this for the longest time, due to phimosis and sometimes tight when having sex. Always kenna infection cuz difficult to clean.

Pre surgery

Doc will put numbing cream into penis area (most painful i feel) then wait 30min for numbing effect.

During surgery

Lie down close eye n let doc do his stuff, within 5-10min done already. Can even drive back no issue, no pain or anything just sensitive.

Post surgery

Very not used to having penis glans being exposed, not much bleeding, just got to get used to having a cute small ring on ur penis. Walking pee shower all ok, just sensitive penis glans when touch pants/underwear. Just put a small gauze / cloth on penis head to avoid much contact with pants/underwear.

Rested 2-3 days, and 3rd day itself i go back to work already, today day 5, would all closed up n heal, just waiting for ring to drop out by itself in 2/3 weeks time.
Okay, continuation of my post-surgery experience.

Day 5-day 7,

Basically first week, walking is ok, just that it gets alittle uncomfortable when ur penis head touches underwear but i realised the head will naturally grow another thin layer of skin to prevent it from being so sensitive, can go back to work or go out meet ppl etc, keep putting the medication (powder form) the doc prescribe to fasten the healing process

night erections are still the worst, sleep on my back throughout the healing period. Overall quite ok

Week 2

Cant really feel any diff already, used to seeing/having a ring on it LOL, go about my day to day, all is ok. Just counting day to 3rd week, doc say will auto drop out, just wanna see if its true anot

Week 3 (Ring dropping)

Miraculously the ring will come out bit by bit that i dont even notice it, woke up on the exact 21st day (post surgery), saw the ring came out like 50% of it , while the other side of the penis skin still clamp onto the ring.

1-2 days later, the ring just auto drop out, very very happy with the outcome of it, feels damn clean to wash after pee / shower, my gf also say the head looks damn swee.

Overall pain wise, i think at best 4/10 kind of pain, that is when the doc applies the cream before surgery, and the most difficult part of this, is just controlling ur sexual drive, good thing is can get 7 days mc lol, but if dont wanna use the MC, can do on fri morning, (1 day mc/leave), rest over weekend, following monday just wear a gauze n underwear/boxer, and can go to work already. Just takes getting used to it for the first 3-5days, aft that will be natural.

4th week onwards, can continue masturbation and try not to do super intense sex can alr. Cheers guys

Hope by sharing my experinece, can help fellow bros who are on the fence to decide. Choosing this method over the traditional method mainly is due to 1) fear of pain, 2) dont want to disrupt my work schedule as the tradiitonal method needs to be hospitalised for a few days, dont want colleagues or friends to ask lol, so just choose this easier method, ownself lock ownself at home for 3 days over weekend and following week proceed as per normal. I can even drive myself back from the surgery, that shows how "painful" it is, just sensitive when penis head touch pants, so if got gauze around it, then is ok already, wont be so pain until cannot walk, just walk lesser and try not to move around too much especially first 1/2 days can le.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, i didnt claim via medisave, i used my insurance to claim, those hospital n surgical plan can claim 90-95% i think, i only paid $50-$100 in total, the entire surgical fee, medication + consultation all claimable in full.
Thanks for the info. Notice that you said that the doc told u the ring will drop by itself at about 3 weeks he didn't suggested to remove the ring after 2 weeks?

Have checked with some clinic, the doc recommended that.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Notice that you said that the doc told u the ring will drop by itself at about 3 weeks he didn't suggested to remove the ring after 2 weeks?

Have checked with some clinic, the doc recommended that.
He got mention that got patients also requested to remove it aft 2 weeks, but is painful to remove it, if naturally let it drop, like mine, you wont feel a single pain haha, just one day u wake up, u see the half of the ring magically detach itself
Old 20-03-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
He got mention that got patients also requested to remove it aft 2 weeks, but is painful to remove it, if naturally let it drop, like mine, you wont feel a single pain haha, just one day u wake up, u see the half of the ring magically detach itself
ic...

Thanks for the info.

Regarding the insurance claim, Pulse provide the surgical code? I understood that only with surgical code (day surgery centre) then able to claim insurance.

Which is why I didn't intend to claim insurance cos it doesn't make sense to pay more, because the day surgery centre require additional cost.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ic...

Thanks for the info.

Regarding the insurance claim, Pulse provide the surgical code? I understood that only with surgical code (day surgery centre) then able to claim insurance.

Which is why I didn't intend to claim insurance cos it doesn't make sense to pay more, because the day surgery centre require additional cost.
insurance wise, it is covered ? how about cosmetic ? coz circumcision i think not medically needed?
Old 21-03-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsootlor View Post
insurance wise, it is covered ? how about cosmetic ? coz circumcision i think not medically needed?
Depending on conditions and coverage.
Circumcisions is covered but depend on the surgical code.
And usually in order to have surgical code will require to operate in a day surgery centre which cost additional $ of abt $2k.

My max insurance claim is $1.5k. which makes no sense to claim it and pay $500 more.
Old 21-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Depending on conditions and coverage.
Circumcisions is covered but depend on the surgical code.
And usually in order to have surgical code will require to operate in a day surgery centre which cost additional $ of abt $2k.

My max insurance claim is $1.5k. which makes no sense to claim it and pay $500 more.
omg. so expensive. my broken bone surgery 8K omg.
Old 21-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillasutra View Post
omg. so expensive. my broken bone surgery 8K omg.
Yeah. Regretted not doing it when younger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1