The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

Ray and I wished each other Happy New Year and We started to kiss, followed by action. We were doing it on the floor and on the sofa. Each time he tried penetrating into my butthole, he managed a little deeper in.

It was only when he eventually managed to squeeze his hard penis more than half waybin that I suddenly had orgasm! He was surprised at my moan and he knew he had succeeded.

Ray gave his penis a rough push right inside my butthole and I could feel a very different state of high. Ray was encouraged by my moan and he finally had a full anal sex of me before he shot his limited sperm into my butthole and both of us laid flat on the sofa hugging each other.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

To be honest, I had all along thought anal sex is disgusting. One of my galfriends had it before and she told me it's more shiok than normal sex. I never believed her and always told her I would never try it in my life, but now, because of my bf, I do think my gf is right, I like it.

Ray asked me how I felt and I told him I actually like it. He said that's good and He felt happy and proud to be the first guy to anal me. He told me he would treat me good, however, it did not last long.

Ray carried me into my bedroom and we had more sex, normal+anal, for the next few hours till it was morning. We did not wash up after each session, he either shot his sperm into my butt hole or into my mouth.

I was totally flat out in the morning but I was still overwhelmed with happiness. Ray told me he needed to go back to his place to rest and he left. I slept directly without showering.
Old 15-03-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

When I woke up, I was swarmed by many missed calls and messages from my mom and sons. Quickly got up and showered in my own room. And I left my place, forgotten about the kitchen table in the kitchen washroom and my clothes in the living room.

I recalled all the good times the previous night with Ray when I was in the Grab car. I text him but he did not reply, so I thought he was still sleeping.

Met up with my parents and sons and spent the New Years Day with them. My phone battery went flat as I had forgotten to charge my phone. And I did not know till I wanted to text Ray again
Old 15-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

We were out till 10pm that night and when I got back to my place with my sons, Ray was sitting at the staircase waiting for me!

I was surprised to see him but I quickly asked my sons to greet him. Ray acknowledged their greetings and then questioned me why I switched off my phone. I told him my battery was flat so I couldn't reach him as well. I was nervous that my sons saw him and I quickly opened the door and we went in. Ray followed in.

I asked Ray to sit around first as I need to make my sons go shower, so he told me go ahead and settle my stuff first.He would just rest first.
Old 15-03-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

My elder son went to the kitchen washroom wanting to shower. Then he suddenly shouted to me that the table is inside, how was he gona shower. I then realised about the previous night and I came out to ask Ray for help.

Ray laughed when he heard that and he came to bring out a table before giving my butt a slap. My son saw and he was wondering why Ray slapped me. He asked Ray and Ray told him that I was so naughty to put the table inside the washroom. My son then asked me why I brought the table in, I just told him I wanted to change the light. Ray looked at me and laughed.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

I ordered my younger son to take his shower in my room and he threw temper as he wanted to watch his video first. But I refused to let him have his way and gave him 10 seconds to get into my washroom.

He reluctantly walked towards my room angrily but Ray stopped him. Ray asked my son whether he wanted me to punish his mother,whom is me, and my son said yes. My son said I am a bad mother and Ray told him he would help him to punish me.

I told Ray not to spoil him but Ray just suddenly carried me up vertically and began to slap my ass repeatedly, making my younger son laughed.

I told Ray to stop,but he reminded me what I had promised him the previous night, and I stopped talking and allowed him to slap my ass in front of my son. He then told my son to continue watching his video in the living room, and he carried me into my room and closed the door,without locking it.

Ray threw me onto my bed and he told me he was pissed that I switched off my phone. I tried to explain but he said don't, I should accept his punishment.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

I told Ray I would but not that night as my sons were around, but he giggled and whispered to me that would make it more exciting.

He removed my jeans instantly,followed by my panty. I kept pleading with him not tonight,but he refused to give in and soon he took off my tshirt and bra. My mind wasn't with him as I was thinking of my 2 sons. What happened if they hear us and especially Ray lasted long, it would take him an hour or so, I would not be able to ask my sons to go to bed.

Ray didn't care and started to remove all his clothes and began to kiss me. All the while, I did not dare to moan, trying my best to keep quiet. But Ray taunted me saying wow I could endure ya, what about he go opened the door and let my sons see us?

I pleaded with him not to, and soon he aroused me enough to make me moan. He eventually aroused me to the max when he analed me and I really moaned out loud and non stop.

I guessed my sons heard and they opened the door wanting to ask what happened, but saw both Ray and I naked, engaging in sex.

I was horrified to see them and tried to stop the action, but Ray did not want to and kept penetrating. I shouted at my sons to get outside and closed the door, but they simply stood there to watch us. My younger son asked why were we not wearing clothes, and Ray told him he is giving me a punishment. I was too ashamed to let my sons saw me in sex, but on the other hand, both Ray and I were enjoying and We were coming.

In the end, Ray pulled his penis out and shot onto my body in front of my sons!
Old 15-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

I quickly got off the bed and chased my sons out of the room and locked the door.
I asked Ray why didn't he stop,and he replied we were already coming, so how to stop? This time I was really furious with him as I did not know how to explain to my sons.

I went to my washroom to clean up while he rested on my bed. When I came out, he was still grinning, thinking I would go to his side and be obedient. However, I told him to wash up, dress up and leave, as I had to pacify my sons.

Ray left without saying anything and I got dress and went out to talk to my sons. My elder son knew what we did but my younger son did not. So I spoke to my elder son about it and he told me he doesn't like Ray.

I pacified him and told him I would not see Ray anymore and they went to bed. I sat in my living room to rethink about my relationship with Ray. I loved him too much to break up with him.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

For the next few days, I kept my sons company as I felt guilty towards them. Ray did not text me and I wanted to text him but I stopped whenever my sons were beside me.

I felt terrible missing Ray but my head already told me he did not love me, he just wanted to screw me and played me.

Ray did not text or call me after that night. I went back to my boring life, work and then go home. I had actually thought of going back to gym since I had signed a new package but I was afraid to bump into Alvin. So I dropped the idea.

I went out for drinks with one of my gal friends Rachel and We chatted over our personal life. I had wanted to tell her about Ray but withheld back due to the fact she would gossip to my other gal friends. She is that kind of person!

True enough, she gossiped about another gal friend of ours Jennifer.(the one who told me anal sex is fun). Rachel said Jennifer hooked up with a caucasian guy and they had anal sex everyday. I suddenly recalled my time with Ray and felt sad. Rachel suddenly flashed her phone to me and showed me Jennifer's guy. My heart collapsed when I saw it was Ray with Jennifer.

I almost burst out in tears and told Rachel i needed to go to the washroom. I ran there and cried! It was too bitter to swallow!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1