The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
limitbreaker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Anyone here that friends would not expect you to find FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
Do you have boring sex life with your gf?
i do. i thinking how to get the spark back
Old 30-12-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

might want to consider setting a nice date, dress nicely go to bar then staycation.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitbreaker View Post
i do. i thinking how to get the spark back
1 method i know off, if force yourself first. like example make it a point to kiss her before leaving the house saying i love you. just one example. the logic is you force the acts of love first. slowly it becomes second nature and natural.

same for sex. if u keep seeking new partner, you will eventually never be satisfied with who you have.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
orlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorlandosniper25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post
1 method i know off, if force yourself first. like example make it a point to kiss her before leaving the house saying i love you. just one example. the logic is you force the acts of love first. slowly it becomes second nature and natural.

same for sex. if u keep seeking new partner, you will eventually never be satisfied with who you have.
ultimately the key factor is effort, its a choice. choose to be with that person then put in the effort to make it work. not follow the bored feeling and give up.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
limitbreaker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroithai69 View Post

yea habit building, anyway no chance to get spark back. apparently my gf go spark with others break up already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1