The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ubuntumytutu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
feeling depressed - gonna take a short break

just here to wallow in self pity....

i started chionging last september-ish.

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.
Old 18-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: feeling depressed - gonna take a short break

Sad to hear. Hope you're able to sort out your feelings soon.
Old 18-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu View Post

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.
you will emerge stronger after going through every such episode in life
just learn from your mistakes. Most people dont. Dont be "most people".
Old 18-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 13
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Kenna KC.....
Old 19-02-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Tuition fee paid. Make sure you didn’t pay for nothing.
Old 19-02-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu View Post

its ok bro. its what alot of old birds who hae gone through it call tuition fees.

you ok already i have seen 2 people go bankrupt. i myself also experienced it. luckily not so severe.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

kena few more times u fully graduate liao, this type lesson better learn early than late
Old 20-02-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Rightly this tread is called affairs of the heart. Us men are are driven by our KKJ. Once spermies are out heart and feelings are triggered. Strange is life.

Some more lucky, find partner get married. Then for whatever reason wife no longer cook at home, so start to eat out, same as above.

Wonder what % of married men get regular sex in marriage?

Wonder what % of those who get regular sex, eat out for variety.

Haiz....

Sometimes I think If I was in any other country (say out of Asia) I would be one horny & frustrated fucker.

Feel melancholic.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Rightly this tread is called affairs of the heart. Us men are are driven by our KKJ. Once spermies are out heart and feelings are triggered. Strange is life.

Some more lucky, find partner get married. Then for whatever reason wife no longer cook at home, so start to eat out, same as above.

Wonder what % of married men get regular sex in marriage?

Wonder what % of those who get regular sex, eat out for variety.

Haiz....

Sometimes I think If I was in any other country (say out of Asia) I would be one horny & frustrated fucker.

Feel melancholic.
i would say quite a significant %
Old 24-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Yeah when will sg men learn

Thai man are the smartest. Sit there shake leg and just enjoy good sex from their ladies, not to mention they probably get allowance from the same ladies.

Where the allowance come from? Sg men lo

But yes, you get to enjoy nice raw sex with creampie la so it all balances out

Thai man mostly no ego wan la, they also know their woman go overseas work “massage” is not real “massage” but just close 2 eyes la, they also ownself go out look for other ladies which is also why some of the ladies don’t want to work in thailand in this job- for fear of meeting husband, brother, father or worse grandfather
Old 26-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, i hope you feel better. Sometimes I feel the same. No money and stuck with a wife who likes to buy useless stuff.

For example, I found a pack of expired meat in the fridge last week. Spoked to her about not buying so much fresh food if no time to cook. Her reply was?

"Take care of children already no time."

I asked her to stop watching NetFlix lo.

This is just a tip of the iceberg.
Old 27-02-2023, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Bro, pick yourself up.. you will become stronger after this period!
Old 01-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

thats why i after divorce, not yet re marry
Old 01-03-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you know you are been treated like a fool, will you stopped been one?
Old 01-03-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogu View Post
If you know you are been treated like a fool, will you stopped been one?
probably not. my past experience i still continued being a fool.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1