The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi guys can I check if uncontested divorce, means just sign paper no need go court right? I have kids but i and my wife agree on the arrangements for the kids. Or still need court to approve the arrangement? Likely I will take care the kids..
Mutual agreement still need lawyer to draft agreement submit to family Court one le to be legal.

Also lay down terms of custody and maintenance to your wife.
Old 14-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Via WhatsApp message. I deserved it.

Good lucky. Court do not side with u since u r caught. Hopefully ur marriage is not long one then u get off lighter. If got kids and been a long marriage, the financial burden no joke
Old 14-10-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S i l v i a View Post
Anyone have experience with other divorced party going to visit the kids as per requirement set by the court but the kids doesn’t wish to see the mother?

Can I limit the visit like 10 minutes? Basically I’m the one who paying everything and looking after the kids while she’s out there enjoying herself with her new found freedom. Kinda piss me while thinking this when sometime I wish she will change and come back to the family.
My advise best write to ministry of law or family court to clarify. Becuase later u restrict urself and is a violation of divorce settlement u open urself to legal action by ex wife. Not worthwhile.
Old 15-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Mutual agreement still need lawyer to draft agreement submit to family Court one le to be legal.

Also lay down terms of custody and maintenance to your wife.
Yup so if all terms are agreeable, basically it is just a formality to submit to court for approval right?
Reason asking is i am afraid court may not approve the custody of kids to me as one of the kids are still young (6 years old)although both me and my wife are agreeable.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup so if all terms are agreeable, basically it is just a formality to submit to court for approval right?
Reason asking is i am afraid court may not approve the custody of kids to me as one of the kids are still young (6 years old)although both me and my wife are agreeable.
U just save cost as both using same lawyer.

As lot as u 2 agree, draft as agreement. Then ok. Best consult a family court lawyer
Old 16-11-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Getting a Divorce

How long does the actual process of getting a divorce take even if both parties agree? I was chatting with a friend the other day, and he said the government requires couples to wait 3 years before finalizing the divorce, I always thought it's a quick job if both parties are agreeable and there are no kids involved.
Old 16-11-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
How long does the actual process of getting a divorce take even if both parties agree? I was chatting with a friend the other day, and he said the government requires couples to wait 3 years before finalizing the divorce, I always thought it's a quick job if both parties are agreeable and there are no kids involved.
cos there are no grounds for divorce except separation...ie adultery, unreasonable behavior, desertion etc. So can only go on separation which is minimum 3 years..if they want divorce to be processed immediately, provided they have been married more then 3 years, they can back date letter of separation past 3 years then submit to court to show they have been separated all these while..
Old 11-12-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi guys can I check if uncontested divorce, means just sign paper no need go court right? I have kids but i and my wife agree on the arrangements for the kids. Or still need court to approve the arrangement? Likely I will take care the kids..
Need to go through virtual meditation court first and mandatory counselling sessions if u have kids. Uncontested divorce is just to confirm that this marriage cannot be salvage anymore after 4 years of separation or sexless life, adultery or unreasonable behaviour. If both parties agreed on the ancillary matters like division of matrimonial home and assets and and Care & Control of the kids, the process will be faster without going through another virtual court session.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Anyone can recommend a affordable and knowledgeable lawyer for divorce? There shouldn't be any complications, as no evidence of adultery (i.e chionging) is found, no kids, we have separate finances, and spouse earns more money than me. I email the pro-bono legal clinic but no reply, kum sia bros
Old 26-01-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone can recommend an affordable and knowledgeable lawyer for divorce? There shouldn't be any complications, as no evidence of adultery (i.e chionging) is found, no kids, we have separate finances, and spouse earns more money than me. I email the pro-bono legal clinic but no reply, kum sia bros
What is the budget range? If you mention all that, it will be straight forward provided you guys are married at least 3 years like the earlier bro stated for separation judgement to proceed with a simplified divorce proceedings.
Old 26-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Simple ones n contest, est 2k sgd but now should be slightly more gor lawyers
Old 27-01-2024, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Been reading this, hows the situation now?
Old 27-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennzo View Post
What is the budget range? If you mention all that, it will be straight forward provided you guys are married at least 3 years like the earlier bro stated for separation judgement to proceed with a simplified divorce proceedings.
I don't know what the normal costs are, and yeah we married 5 years liao because wait for HDB MOP, but I'm confused as whether still need to wait another 3 years or can file already. Also some other info that I think lawyer will know better, so I think it's better for me to ask a lawyer.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know what the normal costs are, and yeah we married 5 years liao because wait for HDB MOP, but I'm confused as whether still need to wait another 3 years or can file already. Also some other info that I think lawyer will know better, so I think it's better for me to ask a lawyer.
Since you mentioned already married 5 years try back dating your separation, 3 years mentioned is the day you agreed to separate.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1