The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 8
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!
Any recommendations for places to get handjobs?

Sorry if this doesn't belong here. I searched everywhere and it seems like this would be the most appropriate place since it's supposed to be a forum with free discussion.

Don't really need the massage (because honestly I'd rather just go to a legit place for massage without having to worry about any advances by the masseuse if I want one), so I'm just looking for something cheap and fast. Best I found was a $50 juagen + handjob, but I doubt the juagen is genuine anyway, so it's like a $50 for some foreplay and handjob.

Heard I can get a handjob for only $20 to $30. Any bros can recommend?

Would love it if it's somewhere North side (maybe incall?), but beggars can't be choosers lol.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
donic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any recommendations for places to get handjobs?

Go to Petain lah .
Old 10-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donic View Post
Go to Petain lah .
Hmm so generally I'm looking at the red light districts for such services? Any masseuse who can do away with the massages entirely?
Old 10-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Hmm so generally I'm looking at the red light districts for such services? Any masseuse who can do away with the massages entirely?
Even if you have a very low budget, why don't you go Geylang Thai Cat 40?

$40 have 1 shot FJ, you can also request for HJ

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p...98&postcount=2
Old 10-05-2017, 07:01 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

And FYI Petain is also consider red light districts, just that mostly are older girls at lower pricing compare to GL

You can also try wechat, but mostly rates is $50-100, you might as well take a bus go Petain or GL to and fro, its still cheaper
Old 10-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
BuaySuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donic View Post
Go to Petain lah .
Yup, Petain is cheapest
Old 10-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Hmm I'll consider the houses... Very new to the scene so I'm worried I'll get pressured into something the small head wants but the heart doesn't

Anyway, are those that are hiding behind a front for massage services illegal?
Old 10-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18459 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry if this doesn't belong here. I searched everywhere and it seems like this would be the most appropriate place since it's supposed to be a forum with free discussion.

Don't really need the massage (because honestly I'd rather just go to a legit place for massage without having to worry about any advances by the masseuse if I want one), so I'm just looking for something cheap and fast. Best I found was a $50 juagen + handjob, but I doubt the juagen is genuine anyway, so it's like a $50 for some foreplay and handjob.

Would love it if it's somewhere North side (maybe incall?), but beggars can't be choosers lol.
I very malu ler! I thought handjob was manicure where they clean and polish your finger nails and cream your hands de! I always tell my wife that I go JB for a handjob! Plenty of shops at kSL shopping center! Rm 30 Nia!
Old 12-05-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
I very malu ler! I thought handjob was manicure where they clean and polish your finger nails and cream your hands de! I always tell my wife that I go JB for a handjob! Plenty of shops at kSL shopping center! Rm 30 Nia!
Haha cool I saw a few FR for JB as well. Seems like a case of you get what you pay for though. Cheaper but the service is worse.

I think such massages it's also illegal there, just like it's illegal here right?

... Unless you are really still referring to manicure?
Old 12-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
ahjohnsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

can send me address all in $50 juagen + handjob.
want to try

Quote:

Old 12-05-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Hmm I'll consider the houses... Very new to the scene so I'm worried I'll get pressured into something the small head wants but the heart doesn't

Anyway, are those that are hiding behind a front for massage services illegal?
Usually those kind of houses you pay upfront, go in do your deed and come out, no additional charges

Unless you want to extend your session than you need to pay extra
Old 12-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

To avoid starting an entirely new thread, I'll ask this here: what's actually illegal in Singapore?

I know the following are not in violation of the law:
  • The registered brothels in red-light districts
  • The prostitutes working there
  • The people visiting the prostitutes
  • Massage parlors that do not offer such services

and I know the following are not legal:
  • Street walkers (i.e freelance prostitutes)
  • Prostitutes, legal or illegal, soliciting for business
  • Massage parlors that offer special services

Are the following legal?
  • Ladies who offer FJs but are not operating out of the legal red light districts
  • Ladies who offer everything short of FJ, but are not operating out of the legal red light districts
  • Visiting abovementioned ladies

Just wanna know the actual legality of visiting the ladies advertising in the massage thread for non-FJ services out of their apartments, which is what I'm doing. Scared I get into a lot of trouble because of my 2IC

Most of the news articles regarding vice raids seem to suggest only the operators and the workers themselves are charged, not the visitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjohnsg View Post
Hi Bro,

can send me address all in $50 juagen + handjob.
want to try
Bro, can't find the PM button, so I'll leave this here for other bros if you are interested

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=635510

Not sure where to find FRs or if there are even any around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Usually those kind of houses you pay upfront, go in do your deed and come out, no additional charges

Unless you want to extend your session than you need to pay extra
Good to know, thanks!
Old 12-05-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
To avoid starting an entirely new thread, I'll ask this here: what's actually illegal in Singapore?

I know the following are not in violation of the law:
  • The registered brothels in red-light districts
  • The prostitutes working there
  • The people visiting the prostitutes
  • Massage parlors that do not offer such services

and I know the following are not legal:
  • Street walkers (i.e freelance prostitutes)
  • Prostitutes, legal or illegal, soliciting for business
  • Massage parlors that offer special services

Are the following legal?
  • Ladies who offer FJs but are not operating out of the legal red light districts
  • Ladies who offer everything short of FJ, but are not operating out of the legal red light districts
  • Visiting abovementioned ladies
Actually for ladies who are over special services but not operating in the red light district, there is a very thin line on what is legal and what is illegal, so I let you know some of it

The following is consider illegal
-She is under a boss who help to advertise or get customer and the boss take a cut
-Advertise online or any other form of media
-Is in Singapore under visa for studies or other jobs not related to prostitution

Basically if you are looking for FL who is consider "Legal" and not operating in the Red light District, there are only 2 kind of girls
-Local Singaporeans
-Foreigners who are caught and are waiting for their ex boss to go on trial
Old 12-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Actually for ladies who are over special services but not operating in the red light district, there is a very thin line on what is legal and what is illegal, so I let you know some of it

The following is consider illegal
-She is under a boss who help to advertise or get customer and the boss take a cut
-Advertise online or any other form of media
-Is in Singapore under visa for studies or other jobs not related to prostitution

Basically if you are looking for FL who is consider "Legal" and not operating in the Red light District, there are only 2 kind of girls
-Local Singaporeans
-Foreigners who are caught and are waiting for their ex boss to go on trial
So based on what you said, does it mean that almost all the incall massages with special services are illegal, except for that one or two locals?

I guess the police isn't as interested in such small fishes as they are that are congregated into one spot, like those illegal brothels right?
Old 13-05-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
So based on what you said, does it mean that almost all the incall massages with special services are illegal, except for that one or two locals?

I guess the police isn't as interested in such small fishes as they are that are congregated into one spot, like those illegal brothels right?
Incall massage with special service is ok as long as
-Over 18 YO
-Pink IC (Foreigners come to SG under special visa so cannot)
Or
-Foreigners got caught and passport surrender to ICA
-Don't Advertise on Newspaper or Online (Don't get caught)

They want to catch big fish, that is why they aim at MP, Dome 1/2/3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1