The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sedoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sharing my summarized exp here

1. Cat (viet)
Petite. Looks 90% similar to her photos in SLG. Small boobs, but nipples are pointy and big. Cannot zhut zhut though. GFE maximum (abit too much in fact). Massage is non existence. Insisted on giving me 2 HJ, lol. Smells good. Good attitude - minimal phone usage.
Massage - N/A
Overall - 7.5/10

2. MLX
Looks 75% similar to her photos in SLG, but significantly bigger size. Catbath coverage 80% of entire body. Didn't talk much (not sure if it's my problem). Boobs about B cup. Location sucks like what other bros have mentioned before
Massage - 7/10
Overall - 6.5/10

3. Tu tu
Looks 90% similar to her photos in SLG. Mesmerizing smile (she can go shoot toothpaste advertisment with teeth like this). Slightly bigger size than her photos (but not as significant as MLX above). GFE so-so. I ask one sentence she answers one sentence. Noticed quite alot of phone usage (can even feel her slowing down with only 1 hand massaging my back). Can feel that she wasn't really paying attention to my questions and continued swiping her phone (not sure if it's also my problem or not). Boobs are B to C cup. maybe looks smaller than what it actually was because of her slightly meatier body? Only allowed top roaming and only pulled down her blouse for me to access her boobs. Head massage after shooting was quite comfortable though.
Massage - 7.5/10
Overall - 7/10

4. Baby (absolutely a GEM!) - Not sure why are there so few FRs of her
Looks 90% similar to her photos in SLG, with abit heavy make-up. GFE really is the best among all - not too much like Cat, but just nice kind of level. Totally felt her effort to break the ice with me and shared quite alot about their wechat database and how they work. She left her phone outside the room during our session and she only went out once for less than 1 minute to check her phone (after notifying me). When i turned around she was already naked (with only panty still on). Her boobs looked big (C cup) on her petite body (no extra fat on her, she exercises almost every day). Full roaming, and didn't stop me when i touched her meow meow from outside her panty. After I released, she wiped my brother with tissue but here's the best part - she didn't immediately go clean up and put on her clothes. Instead she lied together with me and hugged me for like 5 minutes and that 5 minutes alone made me feel that the 120 was totally worth it. I will totally RTM!
Massage - 7/10
Overall - 9/10

Please up my points if you appreciate my FR ;D
Old 30-01-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

mlx cannot roam south LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedoz View Post
Sharing my summarized exp here

1. Cat (viet)
Petite. Looks 90% similar to her photos in SLG. Small boobs, but nipples are pointy and big. Cannot zhut zhut though. GFE maximum (abit too much in fact). Massage is non existence. Insisted on giving me 2 HJ, lol. Smells good. Good attitude - minimal phone usage.
Massage - N/A
Overall - 7.5/10

2. MLX
Looks 75% similar to her photos in SLG, but significantly bigger size. Catbath coverage 80% of entire body. Didn't talk much (not sure if it's my problem). Boobs about B cup. Location sucks like what other bros have mentioned before
Massage - 7/10
Overall - 6.5/10

3. Tu tu
Looks 90% similar to her photos in SLG. Mesmerizing smile (she can go shoot toothpaste advertisment with teeth like this). Slightly bigger size than her photos (but not as significant as MLX above). GFE so-so. I ask one sentence she answers one sentence. Noticed quite alot of phone usage (can even feel her slowing down with only 1 hand massaging my back). Can feel that she wasn't really paying attention to my questions and continued swiping her phone (not sure if it's also my problem or not). Boobs are B to C cup. maybe looks smaller than what it actually was because of her slightly meatier body? Only allowed top roaming and only pulled down her blouse for me to access her boobs. Head massage after shooting was quite comfortable though.
Massage - 7.5/10
Overall - 7/10

4. Baby (absolutely a GEM!) - Not sure why are there so few FRs of her
Looks 90% similar to her photos in SLG, with abit heavy make-up. GFE really is the best among all - not too much like Cat, but just nice kind of level. Totally felt her effort to break the ice with me and shared quite alot about their wechat database and how they work. She left her phone outside the room during our session and she only went out once for less than 1 minute to check her phone (after notifying me). When i turned around she was already naked (with only panty still on). Her boobs looked big (C cup) on her petite body (no extra fat on her, she exercises almost every day). Full roaming, and didn't stop me when i touched her meow meow from outside her panty. After I released, she wiped my brother with tissue but here's the best part - she didn't immediately go clean up and put on her clothes. Instead she lied together with me and hugged me for like 5 minutes and that 5 minutes alone made me feel that the 120 was totally worth it. I will totally RTM!
Massage - 7/10
Overall - 9/10

Please up my points if you appreciate my FR ;D
Old 30-01-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Unrequited love and often not the well received party. Somehow such loser keeps repeating themselves over the years or perhaps they are the same bunch who came back with a new identity.
This fella also did the same thing to Breeze/Panda lol..

Makes u wonder how ppl will view his FRs if he decides to write one next time..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Discretion means it's between you and whoever she may be. Whether it's off menu, unlocking, listed or not, free or not free, official or not etc.

It's like holding hands in the open - she may not want you to be seen doing that with her to protect your interests.

Even if most likely they worked as FL back home, not all want to do FL here (though the lines are getting blurred in SLG with crossovers) for whatever reasons.

So the other party would likely have asked for confidentiality on the basis of trust. A promise is a promise.
Yes, don't kiss and tell.. Is like an unwritten code most over here get it expect for a few jokers lol..

But the gist of my post is to filter out those with malicious intentions who only seek to further their personal agenda..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
But the gist of my post is to filter out those with malicious intentions who only seek to further their personal agenda..
Ya bro. Such intentions usually go no where. If the chemistry is not there, then it's not there. It's like when you can't take great photos, it means you are not close enough. The ocean is huge anyway.
Old 30-01-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/

Had her on Fri

Looks-7/10 discount due to ps slightly
Figure- 7/10 petite and slim not for boob lovers
Massage-2/10 light massage for 20mins then it's down to hj and tcss
Gfe- max and KC power v strong
Rtm- maybe but am more into CIM gals. So far not much avail. Wait for some legends to return nx was a recent dream lol
Old 30-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

what is the difference between the services listed in red and listed in black???
Old 30-01-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
This fella also did the same thing to Breeze/Panda lol..

Makes u wonder how ppl will view his FRs if he decides to write one next time..
He will be back with a new nick and start to reply and supporting to oneself
Old 30-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Mickey obviously has an agenda against her..

Any good FRs for her will be repeatedly shot down by him lol..

But the smart and discerning ones here will know what is actually the case and will just quietly go about their business and enjoy themselves..
What agendas do I have I dont even know her well.
I just visited her once and gave my feedback thats all.
U look at her reviews I dont think I am the only one who gave her a no good review.
Then what about u. Why u keep defending her.
Like what other bros said r u her OKT. Or u kena kc by her deep deep.
Anyway like what other bros said even if u manage to up her so what for a price any ML can be up basically she is just a whore.
Or dont tell me that u believe her that she only let u up...
Bro dont tell me u so naive hor.
Old 30-01-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If a ML offered you the service off the list

She will offer it to other Bros either

Just chiong happily & enjoy the moment when you are there hahaha

虎年大吉 !发呀!
Old 30-01-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Any bros able to reach Aimee? I was her regular after she changed to new number couldn't get her response at all.
Old 30-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lulab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seams View Post
Any bros tried her?

https://sgbeautycastle-7.com/aurora-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Thinking of booking. TIA!
Tried her yesterday. Not many FRs so decided to take the risk. First FR from me

Her place is at G area, apparently many people do not like that particular hotel. She opened door and was dressed in a short white dress. Asked for money upfront...... showered alone

Started with 5 min protocol massage, after that switched to nuru gel mixed with hot water then she started to do her thing. Kind of a weird feeling, maybe nuru not my thing or its a different kind of nuru. After that short AR and then comes the deed advertised

Looks: 7/10 about 80% similar to photos, look slightly older, but still quite sexy, smooth and petite if that's your thing

Massage: 4/10 but not there for that

Sensual: 7/10

BBBJ: 7/10

Overall: 5/10 still managed to shoot

RTM: No, not worth, in out 30 minutes. She also has a bush so watch out if you are not nature lover
Old 30-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
What agendas do I have I dont even know her well.
I just visited her once and gave my feedback thats all.
U look at her reviews I dont think I am the only one who gave her a no good review.
Then what about u. Why u keep defending her.
Like what other bros said r u her OKT. Or u kena kc by her deep deep.
Anyway like what other bros said even if u manage to up her so what for a price any ML can be up basically she is just a whore.
Or dont tell me that u believe her that she only let u up...
Bro dont tell me u so naive hor.
True that.

You can easily flip around and say these people have the white knight agenda. And pretty well coordinated too.

If not, why so coincident there're a few positive FRs on her within a day?
Old 30-01-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Can any brother confirm Bei Bei from sglonelyguy her boombs is fake? I have try her before but not expert in judging this.
Old 31-01-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
True that.

You can easily flip around and say these people have the white knight agenda. And pretty well coordinated too.

If not, why so coincident there're a few positive FRs on her within a day?

My guess is that she is a good fuck lor.
Since we are on this topic I wonder how much does it cost to up her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1