The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2016, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Roxy

When Roxy closed, the girls and mamasan, whom I knew, moved to another location under a new name further up Walking St near Nui’s. However, I haven’t seen her for a long time
Old 20-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, it has been more than a year since i lasted posted about patts. So any changes in the fun factor? no more agg bars open in afternoon time i guess? of cos rates are more expensive now esp in walking street area but as usual soi 6 and the mid sois are there, hope they are more fun now? i will be popping by come nov via my bdae so hope the other sois are sanook as usual....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 20-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexvsaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
no more agg bars open in afternoon time i guess?
what you mean with agg bars???
If you talk about afternoon bars like Kinnaree, Club4, 007, Pirates, Heaven, Mclub, Carre Blanc, Excite Club, Le post Office, le telephone, and more are all still there
Old 20-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexvsaf View Post
what you mean with agg bars???
If you talk about afternoon bars like Kinnaree, Club4, 007, Pirates, Heaven, Mclub, Carre Blanc, Excite Club, Le post Office, le telephone, and more are all still there
Bro, the last time i went to patts was back in Jan 2014 and some agg bars in lk metro open from 3pm. Looking at the way u state things, i guess new laws are in place and opening hours are altered for now....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 20-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no more afternoon agogos although some say TQ has restarted the afternoon shift. Last time there in July the Soi 13 agogos were open 4pm but I heard they have been asked to close.

Many changes since 2014 but at the same time many things stay the same.

W Street agogos are growing stronger and bigger but prices are higher as well. I go there for eye candy and drinking only these days although I was tempted .... very tempted in Sapphire last trip!

As they say same same but different.
Old 20-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
W Street agogos are growing stronger and bigger but prices are higher as well. I go there for eye candy and drinking only these days although I was tempted .... very tempted in Sapphire last trip!
Ya went Sapphire look see is enough, way too ex. Kena 1 asking BF 2k.
Old 20-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya went Sapphire look see is enough, way too ex. Kena 1 asking BF 2k.
I thought Bar Fine was by the establishment, not the girl. From what I remember from my trip in August last year, Sapphire had a 1k BF.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
I thought Bar Fine was by the establishment, not the girl. From what I remember from my trip in August last year, Sapphire had a 1k BF.
Yes barfines are set by the bar/management itself. Hefty barfines are a deter to most mongers. Most of the bars have already changed their concept to coyote modeling style and the girls can choose to go or not to go. Even if u are willing to fork out a lot of $$, some girls just have the right not to go.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I meant was when asked to go, she said bf 2k. I have not ask ST rates.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yes barfines are set by the bar/management itself. Hefty barfines are a deter to most mongers. Most of the bars have already changed their concept to coyote modeling style and the girls can choose to go or not to go. Even if u are willing to fork out a lot of $$, some girls just have the right not to go.
Yup, but still if prices get too high they will have less customers and thusly less income.

Anyway there are always enough AGGs around that we still have choices.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, but still if prices get too high they will have less customers and thusly less income.
This is the reason, I always go WS just to make myself horny then visit beer garden to find ger for LT.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is the reason, I always go WS just to make myself horny then visit beer garden to find ger for LT.
Haha, I know what you mean. I enjoyed LK Metro a lot more, Beer Bars usually only got 1 or 2 girls that are passable.
Old 20-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, I know what you mean. I enjoyed LK Metro a lot more, Beer Bars usually only got 1 or 2 girls that are passable.
Yes LK will be good alternative to WS... WS is full of ah tiong tourists and they like to take video of WS.
Old 20-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

bro maemlo wheres the beer garden you mention mind naming some of places out??

thanks
Old 20-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
......there are always enough AGGs around that we still have choices.
i invested in a portable agogo with 5 performers.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1