The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
Gentlewoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGentlewoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My first felt overwhelming Huat Ah~!!

As introduced by TS from other post and a large no. of response from bros here, I decided to start a new thread here. This location that I am going to introduce to aLL Bro's out here is going to be a bit different from what you all normally visited.

After having a nice sensual haircut from one of the famous Orchard Shopping Centre, I took MRT down to Aljunied to have my "One day before Monday Blues" stroll after reading TS wonderful experience. I then went to one of Singapore's historical building located near Paya Lebar area while it's raining CATs and DOGs.

As I was about to enter the premises, I acted like a tourist who never tried any therapy before. A nice and feminine receptionist stood at the door and greeted me with a sweet looking smile~ Gosh~!! I was thinking: "this must be the one~!!" Holy Molly~!!

She asked me:"Boy~ How May I Serve You? Is This Your First Time Here?" Then I replied in a Japanese accent manner~ "Is this massage here?" then I was browsing through the catalogue with my finger pointing to the 'package' I want~ all of a sudden she was caressing my finger as I could caught a glimpse of her fantastic soft ample cleavage~ she replied:"Sure... I will arranged Amy for you and that will be $58 for VIP room"

The ambience of the area is cool and cosy... where you can feel the warmth of cats and dogs around the vinicity(one great hint given) The one good thing about this location is dat even the AV will to come raid this place... its very very difficult for one to be caught in action... I mean even a cheetah couldn't run that fast in this sort of building structure.. this is wad i like most about this place~ haha.. u will see AV panting at the end of the day

Upon following the young girl behind, I could really see how wonderful her curves are... with round shiny cleavage... small waistline... perky butt... I was thinking she must have been an athletic in her secondary school years... everything was nice but the only thing that bothers me is that she wearing long pants~!! Then I think ho saey liao... there goes my $58 happy ending....
At last... We reached the room... Its a spacious room with ample space for you to shower... standard bed... adjustable lights... CD player and a scent of aromatherapy~
As I entered the room, I did not undressed immediately, as the girl saw me standing still there looking innocently shy... She chuckles with a horny look... She then helped me unbutton my shirt as she wisphers to my ears:"Is this your first time here?" in ENGLISH~!! Initially I thought she might be from china but who knows she can speak well fluent english~!! then she says she is from m'lysia~ then I replied:"Oh.. But you look so young, shouldn't you be studying at this point of time?" then she says she is having holidays right now and wanted to earn some HARD cash (She says as if though she's implying smth.. haha) When I came out of the shower, I saw her pulling down her long pants~!! I was like wtf?! she saw me peering through her nice shaved virgina~ and I quickly turn away purposely acting shy... I asked her why is she pulling down her pants? And she replied because she feels hot~ I told her but its raining outside now isn't it? She says she feels "Hot" looking at my body~ oh man... upon hearing this my bird immediately marikita liao~ lol

She ask me to lie down on the bed as she asked me what am i doing now? I told her I am listening to my heartbeat right now.. then she giggles and spank my butt and replied:"I mean what is your current occupation?" then i innocently replied I'm an international student She removed my towel and sat on my butt while caressing my groin area... I could feel her bare ass touching my butt... feels so smooth and cold... Her massages are very good~!! Not those Piano type one and she knows how to hit the right spot... As she's about to move southern part, I suddenly had the urge to moan loudly because I could felt that she's licking my testacles from BEHIND~!! And tickling my tigh area with her fingernails at the same time~ Its a horrible and wonderful feeling at the same time~!! (-_-") But anw.. she's too playful already... dunno when to stop~!! omg~!!

It was about 20mins before the whole session end, she asked what sort of "other" massages do you like? And I replied I only have $100... then she slowly lower her head and lick my nipple and ask me if i got bring any CD with me? I said no... she immediately ran out of the room and came back dimming the lights even more...
She undress her top and told me to treat her with care as she is still young and "fragile"
After looking at her B+ Cup~ I cannot tahan already~!! I immediately grab hold of her round soft boobs, she let out soft moans as she pants heavily... I asked her u got locked the door? she say yes... and slowly I insert two fingers into her vagina but couldn't go in because its really very tight~!! then she says could i put in one only because it hurts her to put in two~ then i looked at her adorable face and started frenching her... As my finger is inside her vagina... I could really feel that its getting more n more wet inside there.... Slowly i began to use my pointed tongue and lick her nipples... twisting her nipples with my tongue as I nimble it with my teeth... She says I really knows how to make her horny sucking her nips... She really have very sensitive breast..... She says her ex-bf used to tease her by making her breast wet with his sliva~!! I was like omg~!! After that, we had a 69, I could hear from far that she is slurping my dick as I was focusing on licking her clitoris, it was tasteless~!! Then we switched to missionary and ended in less than 10mins because i think the CD was quite thin~!! my dick could literally feel her wet cunt inside there~!! She was so horny and wet~!! i guess she seldom do it that's why... After showering, she gave me her hp no. and told me not to let anyone knows about this ok? I said "orh", paid and left the place.. upon leaving the premises I saw other sexy nationalities girls sitting at the entrance area... I was thinking: "Damm~!! I should order two at the same time earlier~!!" I decided to ask the recept if I could order two at the same time next time? And this is what she told me:"No~!! We're running Legal Business here~!!" I was quite stunned from her reaction as it's somewhat different from what I percieved as I came in 1 hour ago.. And she had this stress look on her face like machiam somebody visited this area just now~ (-_-")
To all bros, please protect this playground alright?

Name: mentioned above
Age: 21 (this is what she told me but somehow i suspect might be lower.. might ONLY)
Body: 8/10 (imho)
Boobs: B+ Cup (Natural with pinkish nipples and sensitive as well.. heez..)
Massage: 8/10 (hard.. right spot.. technique is good.. nice n slow n playful)
BJ: 7/10 (just nice)
GFE: 8/10 (got the girlfriend feelin but sometimes really too playful le.. make me moan like hell.. sigh)
RTF: Of course~!! provided vit m allows me

Once again thanks TS for starting that thread.. if u had not provide us wif ur experience.. I wouldn't haf the chance to share this FR with other bros too~!!
Old 19-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My first felt overwhelming Huat Ah~!!

Hi Bro,

Greetings & salutations..

Love your f.r for sure.

Would you care to share the address?

Appreciate it.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold
Re: My first felt overwhelming Huat Ah~!!

great FR. cannot think of which place u r referring. good, can protect this place as long as possible.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kodozo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah nice fr! Bro can share location?
Old 19-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Donalbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share location bro ...cheers
Old 19-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Cbcktfbbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls pm me location thx
Old 19-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angon20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact pls....
Old 19-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strangerfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any chance for me to try this massage place with cats and dogs around?

Thanks for sharing
Old 19-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luke83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro would apprecate if ure willing to share location.. many thanks =)
Old 19-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location?Thanks
Old 19-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
artozee is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro gentlewomen , great write up , would u share the location and Contact to this new found paradise ?
Old 19-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jadeblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR. Hmm... tempted... but i think i'll just stick to massage plus autoroaming and hj =.=.. last FR i gave in another thread - 36D massager, also no one up my reputation points..

Bro, i'll be happy if you can share me this place. check my history. i am not new but just damn casual cuz too busy with work these days.

Thanks.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome FR, hope TS is willing to share this playground.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Furyluffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can share location? Tks
Old 19-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xxx21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share contact and rough location. Your FR sounds too good to miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1