The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
You are right bro, really resembles fanbingbing. Apple Yang Yang has been here for almost a year since end March early April. When she just came here she was very very slim , stomach very very flat, really hourglass figure, but recently she put on a bit of weight esp waist area a bit thicker as she ate too much, too much good food around her area esp her fave Sichuan cuisine, and maybe too many late night suppers and beer as she work very long hours. The only good thing is Apple Yang Yang boobs grew much bigger as she put on weight, from 34C to 36C. For me I am boobs lover thus I am satisfied and happy with this.

As for look like pre milf yes recently.

When Apple Yang Yang just came and I just saw her in April, Oh My God look really very 嫩 very young truly like 23 smooth skin no wrinkles no 黑眼圈 really babyface. But due to long working hours and working late night, every day work from 12am to 2pm, really will affect the looks.

Yes I admit she recently look very tired and 憔悴 which gives the impression she is pre milf like 30 years old. If I had never seen her in April, and only recently, then I will also say pre milf 30 years old. It is because I seen her from April until now, I saw how young she looked back then and the changes which make me convinced that she MUST be 23 years old.

For ktv girls its even worse as they work through the night and drink, they look old very fast. I remember last time I used to find a ktv girl from henan, she was 27 back then just started look just like 27, just two months later I notice she look more like 40 year old and wrinkles start coming out. This is the damage of alcohol, late nights and overwork.

Even I myself, when I overwork and sleep late, my bros say I look like forty something year old uncle but in actuality I am a 30 something oppa lol
where to find this apple yang yang
Old 15-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CubeXll is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Apple Yang Yang at Syed Alwi who is from Dongbei Harbin one does not charge entrance, 150 all in, but must make reservation, no walk in, she is a hidden gem, very young just 23 years old , that type of ktv girl standard calibre. Typical Dongbei beauty look, almond eyes apple cheeks sharp nose, a bit like fanbingbing but better as sharper features and no plastic surgery, body also nice, very porcelain white skin can see veins type 白里透红 , quite busty 34 c too, slim curvy hourglass figure.

Dongbei esp Heilongjiang girls are a class of their own. Really very beautiful be it face body complexion. Thats why I am quite sucker for them.

I notice those make reservation no walk in type usually no entrance fee, whatever stated on their official website is fixed. Those walk in type might need.
Can share ctc thanks
Old 18-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Oh, so she is not really the "boss" as in owner of the shop but more like a shop manager.

But I understand like the girls, she used to "works" too right?
That's true, she's shld be in the staff list to keep her work permit but she doesn't have to work like the rest.
Old 18-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 10
Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

For those who frequent this area and drive, where do you normally park? I find searching for spaces along the roads really stressful sometimes especially if you have booked a time slot.
Old 18-09-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jerjerjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Bro u r welcome, just pmed you contact for Apple Yang Yang, and yes she is truly an ultra gem, hidden gem actually given her youth, beauty and service and price.
Hi bro pls share ctc thanks IA
Old 18-09-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
psychoboy321 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Apple Yang Yang at Syed Alwi who is from Dongbei Harbin one does not charge entrance, 150 all in, but must make reservation, no walk in, she is a hidden gem, very young just 23 years old , that type of ktv girl standard calibre. Typical Dongbei beauty look, almond eyes apple cheeks sharp nose, a bit like fanbingbing but better as sharper features and no plastic surgery, body also nice, very porcelain white skin can see veins type 白里透红 , quite busty 34 c too, slim curvy hourglass figure.

Dongbei esp Heilongjiang girls are a class of their own. Really very beautiful be it face body complexion. Thats why I am quite sucker for them.

I notice those make reservation no walk in type usually no entrance fee, whatever stated on their official website is fixed. Those walk in type might need.
Bro, can pm me Apple Yang Yang ctc?
Old 18-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout69 View Post
For those who frequent this area and drive, where do you normally park? I find searching for spaces along the roads really stressful sometimes especially if you have booked a time slot.
Bro depends on what time you are there. Sometimes I park behind “apple” store.
Old 18-09-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
During peak hour, ibiust park at Sim Lim Tower, no fuss, then take 7-8 min stroll down.
Good option for me, in the event any extension of time, no issues or worry to extend parking app.

Quote:
Old 18-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 10
Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro depends on what time you are there. Sometimes I park behind “apple” store.
Hmm..."apple" store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
During peak hour, ibiust park at Sim Lim Tower, no fuss, then take 7-8 min stroll down.
Good option for me, in the event any extension of time, no issues or worry to extend parking app.
Good ideas guys, I am now thinking that jalan besar plaza or mustafa carpark could also be convenient places for nearby parking.
Old 18-09-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good ideas guys, I am now thinking that jalan besar plaza or mustafa carpark could also be convenient places for nearby parking.
Do not waste time at Mustafa carpark. You might be queueing to go into carpark.
Old 19-09-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Quote:
I am now thinking that jalan besar plaza or mustafa carpark could also be convenient places for nearby parking.
Carpark at DSC opposite Lim Ah Boy
Old 19-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Park at the mscp at kalantan side then walk over, sheltered from rain and shine, and also no need to scared auntie come and fine you, the parallel parking there they don’t give chance de, except for one fat Indian aunty, I seen many kana straight away
Old 19-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CubeXll is Cool - loads of Potential
After finishing my business with yangyang while walking i look into Red apple Spa saw a girl with short hair n tattoos behind her thigh area. Looks like my type anyone have review?
Old 19-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Any bros tried "月亮" from the 2nd level shop right beside Red Apple? She looks 30+, got the foxy face, always wearing some low cut dress revealing a set of juicy natural C-D cups and usually manning the reception one. Last she quoted me $200 for FJ iirc... Would appreciate some FR on her!
Old 20-09-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can park at kelantan Lane at the parallel lots or got a multi storey carpark beside kelantan lane. Jalan besar plaza also got parking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1