The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wowwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hp numbers...

Hi, I'm writing cos I gotten an 'unwelcome' message on my hp yesterday. It's written in Chinese and it goes something like.... "I have my own room, comes with shower, safe place and requires no registration. I do BBBJ, CIM, .... etc. My charges are......"

My message to all OKT out there is this... DON'T U BLOODY SEND OUT MESSAGES to us as and when you like!! Can U imagine the message popping out when wife is sitting next to U?!! WTF is wrong with U guys?!!! Worse, if our numbers are passed round to your girls or fellow OKTs?!!

Surely, there must be some basic understanding in this biz right? We don't pass out your numbers or details freely and YOU MUST do likewise!

May this be a warning for fellow TS out there when using your hp to contact these guys!! Some of them are just BRAIN DEAD BLOODY IDIOTS!!!
Old 26-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: Hp numbers...

Yes, I really can feel your frustration.

Years ago, I had the same 'unwarranted SMS' and there was this girl I was dating. She managed to 'see' the sms text and of course, she didn't want to date me after that.

Really fucked up !!!!
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 26-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3144 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, chiong with ur brain la....
why u use ur personal number to chiong...?
always using prepaid card when u chionging, to prevent okt or fl contact u....
Old 26-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Tip: Never save the OKT numbers on your phone or at least not in your contact list. You can always look up the numbers in the web, if you have a smart phone. Or save the numbers in a note and secure it with password if you have that kind of app on your smart phone.

This way, if you receive an un-welcomed SMS, it won't appear as a saved number and you can always pretend to be horrified that your number is in someone's spam list.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 26-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FieryBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suggest u to get another phone for hi card users.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3531 / Power: 24
tinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hp numbers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheal3373 View Post
bro, chiong with ur brain la....
why u use ur personal number to chiong...?
always using prepaid card when u chionging, to prevent okt or fl contact u....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Tip: Never save the OKT numbers on your phone or at least not in your contact list. You can always look up the numbers in the web, if you have a smart phone. Or save the numbers in a note and secure it with password if you have that kind of app on your smart phone.

This way, if you receive an un-welcomed SMS, it won't appear as a saved number and you can always pretend to be horrified that your number is in someone's spam list.
totally agreed and great ideas
Old 26-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehe I smell business here...
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 26-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
slicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Hp numbers...

Sometimes its the gals that u have tried previously... And when they went back, feeling 肥水不流外人田, they will pass ur ctc to some of their sisters that are cumming to sg. If thats the case, then u shld feel honoured! Coz i u r a stuck up customer, dun think the gal will pass ur god dammed ctc to her jie mei...
Anyway lesson learnt...-->get a cheap phone with a prepaid card when u r, or plan to eat outside.
Old 26-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

I Don't know to laugh or to cry, using yr personal number is like tao jiak (偷吃) without wiping mouth.

To be able to getaway fast is utmost importance. Even if it means throwing the phone away or not even touching it.
Old 26-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

slicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is oso very impt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
I Don't know to laugh or to cry, using yr personal number is like tao jiak (偷吃) without wiping mouth.

To be able to getaway fast is utmost importance. Even if it means throwing the phone away or not even touching it.
Old 26-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

then have to carry multiple phones around?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Sister, just need 2. I have one smart phone for families, frens etc. another lousy phone without camera type(nokia), when this handphone rings... 90% is kang tao lai liaoz....
Of coz wife ask me why i need two phones... Simple. Smart phone is for daily life usage. I mean nowadays we cant live without facebook, twitter, weibo, etc rite? My nokia phone with the prepaid card(must be different service provider) is without camera, and its a gd excuse like i need to go into certain restricted areas like SIngapore technologies and i cant bring camera phone. Another reason why it mus be a different svc provider is bcoz u can explained that certain area ur post paid phone line will roam to malaysia line when u r in marine parade, east coast, tuas west, tuas south etc.
Enuf reasons to get 1 more prepaid line??

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
then have to carry multiple phones around?
Old 26-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

1 more reasons for those still liable for NS or reservist...
"Camp cannot use smart phone leh, later caught kena charge one leh"!
Win already lor...
Old 26-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
netjumper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree ... always have a business phone and a "play" phone. Just don't show ppl or hide the "play" phone lot ... then no need to explain so much ... only use it when you need to chiong
Old 27-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Bro, dun need to hide ur play fone coz its a prepaid card. Even if have girls calling oso no prob one lah. As long as the gals dun blurt out ur name in full... If not when OC heard it... Deep shit! U know wat i mean... Ke ke ke.
Anyway of fone rings in front of wife, juz answer it naturally, and act as if its the wrong number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by netjumper View Post
Agree ... always have a business phone and a "play" phone. Just don't show ppl or hide the "play" phone lot ... then no need to explain so much ... only use it when you need to chiong

Last edited by slicker; 27-06-2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Wrong wordings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1