The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up fuj* @ pago** st

already have a thread on this but the oldthread have probs posting/updating and since they have moved, so heres a fresh start if its alrite with you bros.

my small update:

First of all they have moved to near the mosque just diagonally across maxwell fc. Initially didnt know they move till i saw ICE walkin and so i caught up with her as i just finished dinner nearby. she asked me to drop by for a session & told me they just moved, wa couldnt reject her as she was in a mini short skirt with those beautiful thighs and spag strap revealing those c cuppers. Buey tahan so followed her. New place is 2nd flr and the rooms are quite small compared to the old place, really small, macam half the size of the last room at the old location. Entrance is once u enter wa, everybody will see u, macam grand welcome like that, abit paisey. Anyway to cut it short, went to a small room with curtains, the rest of the rooms also same, and confirm can hear the rooms nextdoor due to being so squeezy and the whole place is actually real small. As usual ice gave her above average massage with slight oil roamed her legs a few times when she was infront of me pressing my shoulders, aroused liao by then. Awhile more of good massage and i was flipped over with my pointy standing really hard faced up, she got the signal already but she continued massaging my inner thighs and i had the entertainment of viewing her lovely twin peaks! really turn on man esp with the local taste! spag strap with deep cleavage, im a sucker for such dressing.

she then came to stand beside me while i was lying down and automatically stroked my small bro so gently that my didi jerked abit man! without delay i got up but remained seated on the "bed" and lifted her short skirt and slowly went up her thighs, pulled down her panties while she was still masturbating me so gently, just like homemade kind of love when u do the deed with a sch girl or common girl nxt door. fingered her with 2 fingers but it was dry! with a few more touches and my lickin of her ears she started to damp my fingers and i knew it was home run! as it continued for the next few seconds my rod was so damn hard i knew it was gonna be over soon so i quickly used my other hand and pulled down her spag strap & bra strap over her shoulders, leaving the top and bra dangling midwaist, wa the boobs were in lovely form! abit squeezed like machiam "tio gek" like that so it looked bigger and firmer, especially the nips omg it was pointed, and really erected up to like triple a batteries radius size! i stopped fingering her as my mouth rushed for it and i sucked it so hard she moaned and whispered to me not to suck on her "nai tong" so hard, i sensed i couldnt hold any longer as she was stroking me even harder and with abit of force liao didi was really rock hard! i stopped sucking and i used my fingers to rubba and sweeped her triple a nipples and i came in less than 5 secs after i did, splashed all over my thighs(wa lau) and the towel. She then joked that i was huge and if i did it with her it would be "hen shuang" she said in chinese. Guess most ladies would say tt to a customer huh? cleaned me up and i was in a mess almost, oil + cum. On the way out of the tiny room there were another 2 ladies who put 1/2 ball with exposing their thighs on the black sofa, determined to come back soon.

if any bros enjoyed the FR/info, or had a hard on after this update kindly up me appreciate it lots

ps: u might wanna go for a real foot pressing session after the "deed" as i saw another uncle doing it, seemed like he was really enjoying the pressing in the sofa cum recept area.

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 17-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick
Re: fuj* @ pago** st

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel
already have a thread on this but the oldthread have probs posting/updating and since they have moved, so heres a fresh start if its alrite with you bros.

my small update:

First of all they have moved to near the mosque just diagonally across maxwell fc. Initially didnt know they move till i saw ICE walkin and so i caught up with her as i just finished dinner nearby. she asked me to drop by for a session & told me they just moved, wa couldnt reject her as she was in a mini short skirt with those beautiful thighs and spag strap revealing those c cuppers. Buey tahan so followed her. New place is 2nd flr and the rooms are quite small compared to the old place, really small, macam half the size of the last room at the old location. Entrance is once u enter wa, everybody will see u, macam grand welcome like that, abit paisey. Anyway to cut it short, went to a small room with curtains, the rest of the rooms also same, and confirm can hear the rooms nextdoor due to being so squeezy and the whole place is actually real small. As usual ice gave her above average massage with slight oil roamed her legs a few times when she was infront of me pressing my shoulders, aroused liao by then. Awhile more of good massage and i was flipped over with my pointy standing really hard faced up, she got the signal already but she continued massaging my inner thighs and i had the entertainment of viewing her lovely twin peaks! really turn on man esp with the local taste! spag strap with deep cleavage, im a sucker for such dressing.

she then came to stand beside me while i was lying down and automatically stroked my small bro so gently that my didi jerked abit man! without delay i got up but remained seated on the "bed" and lifted her short skirt and slowly went up her thighs, pulled down her panties while she was still masturbating me so gently, just like homemade kind of love when u do the deed with a sch girl or common girl nxt door. fingered her with 2 fingers but it was dry! with a few more touches and my lickin of her ears she started to damp my fingers and i knew it was home run! as it continued for the next few seconds my rod was so damn hard i knew it was gonna be over soon so i quickly used my other hand and pulled down her spag strap & bra strap over her shoulders, leaving the top and bra dangling midwaist, wa the boobs were in lovely form! abit squeezed like machiam "tio gek" like that so it looked bigger and firmer, especially the nips omg it was pointed, and really erected up to like triple a batteries radius size! i stopped fingering her as my mouth rushed for it and i sucked it so hard she moaned and whispered to me not to suck on her "nai tong" so hard, i sensed i couldnt hold any longer as she was stroking me even harder and with abit of force liao didi was really rock hard! i stopped sucking and i used my fingers to rubba and sweeped her triple a nipples and i came in less than 5 secs after i did, splashed all over my thighs(wa lau) and the towel. She then joked that i was huge and if i did it with her it would be "hen shuang" she said in chinese. Guess most ladies would say tt to a customer huh? cleaned me up and i was in a mess almost, oil + cum. On the way out of the tiny room there were another 2 ladies who put 1/2 ball with exposing their thighs on the black sofa, determined to come back soon.

if any bros enjoyed the FR/info, or had a hard on after this update kindly up me appreciate it lots

ps: u might wanna go for a real foot pressing session after the "deed" as i saw another uncle doing it, seemed like he was really enjoying the pressing in the sofa cum recept area.
so.. wat's the damage??
Old 17-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro topfuel, good FR you have written. Yes, the new location is nothing compares to the old one, no privacy at all. The last time I was there, could hear the client next cubicle snoring away in dreamland. In the old location, I know some bros have done FJ before, but I doubt the new place is safe enough to do, its just too clampy.

JC
Old 17-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:

......entertainment of viewing her lovely twin peaks! really turn on man esp with the local taste! spag strap with deep cleavage, im a sucker for such dressing.
Bro, i have the same taste as you. The "spag strap with deep cleavage" - if with lace even better. wa lau- what a turn on!

thks for the FR
Old 17-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

If I am not wrong, ICE's boobs are fake. She was not so big a year ago. Suddenly disappeared for a month or so, and when she came back, her boobs were enlarged and you could feel the implants.

Nevertheless, I think her massage skills is probably one of the better ones in the business and her HJ skills are wonderful. Sometimes I find that her HJ gives me a far more intense sensation compared to FJ/BJ with others.
Old 17-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginative
Bro, i have the same taste as you. The "spag strap with deep cleavage" - if with lace even better. wa lau- what a turn on!

thks for the FR
ahhh shits! yea its just like seeing those gorgeous ladies exposing abit of long kang in town, such a homely local kind of thing, nxt time ill ask her to wear lace one if can, last but not least im still dreaming about those nips! really killer man if most girls had such nips, they'd feed many of the hungry men here

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 18-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

okay, just to let u all have a rough idea of what to expect ahh i love such body and similar dressing:

ic* has the same slender thighs and very firm butt!
Old 04-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
solidiceguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

change pl n small how to play partturn
Old 22-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
ezguyez is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I've patronise the place a lot of times and had tried both Ice & Vivian a lot of times, esp Vivian. Try a big breasted Thai once and trust me, her D cup boobs are real while i can confirmed that Ice's r fake, but r very well done up. As for Vivian's boobs, i'm not too sure. They are hard and i think might be her muscles cos she mentioned of doing breasts exercise.

I had spend quite a fortune on Vivian and she told me the type of "Services" she provided me is "exclusive" and i've given her my benefit of doubts due to no posting of such services by samsters here.

Was told that end of this month, there will be some new comers and one of the PRC gal is very solid. Will go recce the place early next month to try her.

Cheers
Old 31-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Some update for bros abt this place.

Was told that Vivian had left. Think might be due to stiff competition amongst the gal cos was told (by one of the gal) that a china gal will be engaged by the lady boss soon. Was told that she is very beautiful and figure very good and now doing up her work permit.

Will go there again to try the so-called "solid" china gal and will post FR when done.

Cheers!

(i'm contemplating if i should write all the experiences i had with Vivian accumulated thru my numberous visit and $ paid since she no longer working there. The said "exclusive" services i got from her might cos other pple to flame me & said i give false report and start to call me names, deduct my pts, etc. )

Brothers pls advice.
Old 31-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezguyez
The said "exclusive" services i got from her might cos other pple to flame me & said i give false report and start to call me names, deduct my pts, etc. )

Brothers pls advice.
Well, this place is for sharing of info with bros so go ahead and write ur experiences.. unless of cos u promised her not to tell others etc etc..
Old 31-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanner
Well, this place is for sharing of info with bros so go ahead and write ur experiences.. unless of cos u promised her not to tell others etc etc..
My reasons r simply becos she had mentioned b4 of bros writing things abt her in the forum & i jus act blur saying i dont know abt such web site. If really she is only giving me the one & only exclusive service, then she will know it's me & will be paiseh if i happened to c her again. As i got her contact number, she told me will keep me informed of her new work place once she settled down.

Another reason is that (pls refer to the Rita Manhood The-Rapist's trade) Wait pple not happy or get jealous, they started to anyhow call names & start to deduct my points again.
Old 15-04-2006, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
singuy200601 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ,
How is Ice in terms of looks? Went there on Thu evening but she was off till next wk. Got pursuaded by the lady boss to go for someone else and tot might have some gd ones. First one suppose to be Hongkie but looks cannot make it so rejected. 2nd was Viet, slightly better but they don't have any more girls so bopian. Massage was ok. took her time and only pop the qn near the end of the session. Only problem I have with the place is that the toilet is at the other end and there were some other pple doing foot massage and you had to walk by them. Quite paiseh.

Looks : 5/10
Body : 5/10 (a bit plump)
HJ : 6/10
RTF : No
Old 15-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
Scanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScanner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezguyez
My reasons r simply becos she had mentioned b4 of bros writing things abt her in the forum & i jus act blur saying i dont know abt such web site.... Wait pple not happy or get jealous, they started to anyhow call names & start to deduct my points again.
Oic, well act blur is good. We dun need additional publicity or unnecesssary questions... me just waiting for the new china chick to arrive. Hopefully she'll be as good as mentioned.

Scanner
Old 02-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Wolvie is one of the Best!Wolvie is one of the Best!Wolvie is one of the Best!

Seems that this thread has not been updated for a while, so since was nearby, thought I'd drop by to check out the place.

The place was very easy to find, with lots of signs and adverts along the way. Came into the door and was greeted by 2 guys and an aunty, think they're managers of the place. I don't like such big crowds at reception areas, who seem to eye you as you walk in. Told the aunty I wanted an hour of massage, paid, and was shown into the room. The rooms are still the as previously described. No door, but curtains. Walls not to ceiling. As such, can hear reception or next room. Quite small with high massage bed, but towels look quite clean. Took off my clothes and waited for the gal to come in. I got a local girl, ICE. Not really my type of looks. She was wearing low cut black top with short pink mini skirt.

The massage she gave was quite good with enought strength. Worked hard on my back and legs, all the while making small talk. Several times, she climbed to sit on my butt and legs. Finally turned me over and continues working on my legs, with "accidental" touches on didi area. With about 10 mins to the end of time, she popped the golden question of whether I wanted a HJ. Of course, and here we go! She allow roaming anywhere. Had good feel of her C (I think) boobs, and her pussy was wet. Her boobs were firm, and feels like they've been "enhanced" Her HJ was gentle and intent. After some time, I unloaded and she took towels to clean me up.

Chit chat a little more while I dressed. Asked me whether this was going to be a regular joint for me. Seems that most of their customers are regular ones since C*** St days.

ICE - local probably late 20s
Looks – 5 (not my type, angular face with large set features)
Body - 6 (shapely enough with boobs I think are enhanced)
Massage - 7/10 – Good and strong
HJ - 6 (gentle, but no variations)
RTF – Probably not, will try others or go back to my regular places
Damage - $35 + $50
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1