The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sg sex knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

bro

is there a place call "baby face"
if anyone can help
thanks
Old 15-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Sure bro, previous trip you and I kept talked about bar hopping hehe

All the brown sugar waiting for us there....
what happen to nyrvana..i heard a rumor that he was teh subject of a media expose on a singaporean running sex tours in cambodia..and he asked his sticky to be taken down and has gone dark in fear of legal implications?..please corrrect me if im wrong?
Old 15-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
what happen to nyrvana..i heard a rumor that he was teh subject of a media expose on a singaporean running sex tours in cambodia..and he asked his sticky to be taken down and has gone dark in fear of legal implications?..please corrrect me if im wrong?
the news went local in sinkie papers...this is not good for any local sinkees...too high exposures...sure the nothing important news reporter to report in sinkie are keen to catch up with him for an interview...this will scare the shit out of any guy...especially if there are so called under-age gals involved...then the state prosecutors will put all these guys in jail...if the state prosecutors had no major case to handle...then they will look for news breaker cases...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 19
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Hi bro, I am still here lah haha, havent been surfing SBF for awhile due to work commitment...

My post were taken down because of advertising issues, surely bro Hurricane88 knows about it

Regarding that case, happened to some guy who brokered a trip to bring this other SG person to have underage sex. Details are vague, not sure where they met but unlikely to be in SBF.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
After 1200 PM at Pontoon or Heart Of Darkness.

Dun confuse 12pm and 12am. 12 pm is in the noon time.... gers still sleeping. 12am is midnight where all the WLs are active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg sex knight View Post
is there a place call "baby face"
if anyone can help
thanks
I went there a few times, what u want to help? Contact your old flame?
Old 17-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi .....
Regarding that case, happened to some guy who brokered a trip to bring this other SG person to have underage sex. Details are vague, not sure where they met but unlikely to be in SBF.
Do you have the news report? If not, do you remember which publications etc?

Yeah, sex already brings headlines, combine it with salubrious details of organized activities, news papers and prosecutors/governments love to pursue such.

SEAJ
Old 17-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, I am still here lah haha, havent been surfing SBF for awhile due to work commitment...

My post were taken down because of advertising issues, surely bro Hurricane88 knows about it

Hey bro, nice to see u back in sbf.
Btw r u going pp this late dec?
Old 18-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=naemlo;12144111]Dun confuse 12pm and 12am. 12 pm is in the noon time.... gers still sleeping. 12am is midnight where all the WLs are active.

Sorry All bro

Many thanks Bro Naemlo for mistake correction. Yap almost all of the Bars opening hours from 6PM onwards. No much happening before this hr. Of course u can still visiting those massage places like Luxury World hotel during day time. Pontoon n Heart Of Darkness become live only after 12AM.

I also noticed that better quality of Khmer Gals (Bar) were those between ST 102 - 136.
Between ST 172 -174 along ST 51 were so so only except Shanghai bar. Just my perception any bro please clarify?

Actually PP hv many interesting places to visit. Day time visiting those places night time looking for gal.

It is totally difference like cheong Indonesia Batam or Balai where early Birds get the Worms. In PP early bird go n eat the breakfast.
Old 18-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=doggienine99;12148052]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun confuse 12pm and 12am. 12 pm is in the noon time.... gers still sleeping. 12am is midnight where all the WLs are active.

Sorry All bro

Many thanks Bro Naemlo for mistake correction. Yap almost all of the Bars opening hours from 6PM onwards. No much happening before this hr. Of course u can still visiting those massage places like Luxury World hotel during day time. Pontoon n Heart Of Darkness become live only after 12AM.

I also noticed that better quality of Khmer Gals (Bar) were those between ST 102 - 136.
Between ST 172 -174 along ST 51 were so so only except Shanghai bar. Just my perception any bro please clarify?

Actually PP hv many interesting places to visit. Day time visiting those places night time looking for gal.

It is totally difference like cheong Indonesia Batam or Balai where early Birds get the Worms. In PP early bird go n eat the breakfast.
Bro what are the interesting places to go in day time. Please share share...day time is so bore for me which i dun know where to go...
Old 18-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
actually been to shanghai bar a few times, didnt manage to ta bao, so never did went back, as for quality of girls all depends on luck, like i said b4 most of the girls in cambodia "try" to work only short time, so if u see them grab them.
Old 18-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=xiaodikou;12148205]
Quote:

Bro what are the interesting places to go in day time. Please share share...day time is so bore for me which i dun know where to go...
daytime too hot, no where to go honestly, so just party hard until 3 or 4am go back hotel bonk finish 6am alr, sleep until 3pm, rinse and repeat.
Old 18-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=bolueeleh;12149379]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post

daytime too hot, no where to go honestly, so just party hard until 3 or 4am go back hotel bonk finish 6am alr, sleep until 3pm, rinse and repeat.
Ha that's what i will do. At most go massage nia in daytime. Lol...dun know whatelse to do so very curious to learn more...hehe
Old 18-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jc188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

daytime can go over the bridge (river) and enjoy the local ktv or beer garden and Khmer's girls 20-30 ST,overnight 50-60. diamond island for local food , bring your own girls. All can be arrange $$ talk
Old 18-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc188 View Post
daytime can go over the bridge (river) and enjoy the local ktv or beer garden and Khmer's girls 20-30 ST,overnight 50-60. diamond island for local food , bring your own girls. All can be arrange $$ talk
All your 3 posts offer great girls/things to do. Thanks!

How to use your service and how much?

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 18-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc188 View Post
easier said than done, forstly NONE of the girls speak any english..secondly accourding to local guys this scene is more like a "dateing" scene..u go a few times build rapport then discretely make the offer...dont think ist like a another version of a KTV..and YES I have tried bothe rlocal ktv over the bridge..even "viet"vased ones near where k11 used to be, as well and teh beergarden/reseatrants frequented by locals..so im speaking from experienced...but tewhre are 'Cafes" opens at nite with young girls who teh norm clientiele are young men, teh going rate is 10-20 dollars ST..but these u need a bike or a car to get to and some local savvyness...tho the girls are young and pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1