The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danonlydan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tipping MLs if didnt pop GQ

Went to a spa recently and had a ML finish me without popping GQ. After i showered, she came and gave me water and started changing the sheets. Rather new to the spa scene and since she didnt pop GQ and finished me already, I just left. Should I have paid her some tips though she didnt pop GQ?
Old 28-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping MLs if didnt pop GQ

wah which spa is this. pls share bro
Old 28-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much you paid for entry first?
Old 28-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Just to be clear, what do you mean by finish you? Finish normal massage or finish hj? If you had a HJ, you should tip $50 before leaving. If no hj just normal massage, tipping is optional.. amount up to you.
Old 28-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
How much you paid for entry first?
Paid the recommended $78 for 60mins. Does it mean that diff price would ask GQ and maybe more expensive package would auto hj without GQ?
Old 28-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Just to be clear, what do you mean by finish you? Finish normal massage or finish hj? If you had a HJ, you should tip $50 before leaving. If no hj just normal massage, tipping is optional.. amount up to you.
Finish as in auto hj without popping GQ. If this is the case I should have gave tips even if she auto hj and finish without popping GQ?
Old 28-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tip if the masseuse is really good in terms of massage skills and has a good attitude,even if they dont pop the GQ (if they tease, the tip is almost certain). I dont tip extra , other than the HJ charges, if they jack me off.. Usually I've noticed, if I tip and U visit the same masseuse again, they take extra care and can get a bit teasy
Old 28-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danonlydan View Post
Paid the recommended $78 for 60mins. Does it mean that diff price would ask GQ and maybe more expensive package would auto hj without GQ?
$78 for 60 mins, could be hj included, but no auto roam... that also depends on individual ml.
Old 28-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Tips after hj no matter the GQ pop or not is a must. It encourages them to continue giving hj. And giving hj without asking is gold and hard to find these days.

Certain spas, I had to nego so long to bring the hj without autoroam price down from 80 to 50.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post

Certain spas, I had to nego so long to bring the hj without autoroam price down from 80 to 50.
Bro, 21 year old Vn syt i only give $30 for hj in SG. Why u need to give so many?
Old 28-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
$78 for 60 mins, could be hj included, but no auto roam... that also depends on individual ml.
$78 for 60mins massage wif hj included for free, no roaming oso ok la, where else can we find package like this? how often can we find package like this?

In my personal opinion this is definitely a super deluxe package liao, seems like TS blur blur kena such good offer w/o his knowledge leh ..
Old 28-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
$78 for 60mins massage wif hj included for free, no roaming oso ok la, where else can we find package like this? how often can we find package like this?

In my personal opinion this is definitely a super deluxe package liao, seems like TS blur blur kena such good offer w/o his knowledge leh ..
Yes that price with a HJ included is ok. Whenever i go out to play, it's $50 for 60 mins + $30 HJ.
Old 28-08-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danonlydan View Post
Finish as in auto hj without popping GQ. If this is the case I should have gave tips even if she auto hj and finish without popping GQ?
Think if you got HJ without GQ you should tip a bit, but dun pay full rates as $78/1 hour is high (without HJ).

Say $10 - $20 while chatting with her in room, especially if you intend to RTF to find her for more sessions and advance options.

There are those who will always say should pay low, but usually these guys dun come back.
Old 28-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder which spa need to pay $78, I thought only 50,60 or 88.
Old 28-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickmaster View Post
I tip if the masseuse is really good in terms of massage skills and has a good attitude,even if they dont pop the GQ (if they tease, the tip is almost certain). I dont tip extra , other than the HJ charges, if they jack me off.. Usually I've noticed, if I tip and U visit the same masseuse again, they take extra care and can get a bit teasy
Agree. If you are regular, may have discount. I have this ML whom I paid $450 everytime to go my place overnight for 2 hr massage and unlimited sex till next the next morning and after awhile she reduced it to $400. This includes taxi fare after midnight when she comes. She is not calculative. I think she likes the way i satisfy her that she gave a discount
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1