The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
You all missed the party when Paramount was around. sigh... sibeh sad la
Last time the area was heaven man

Lai lai

Seaview

Ivory

TBF

Odean

Basically whole stretch of yummylicious Boleh girls
Old 02-10-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Roxy Square

Is it the Summer doing sport massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is Summer still around?
Old 02-10-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Comedian12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Yeah. Tried msging and calling but she doesn’t respond
Old 02-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedian12 View Post
Yeah. Tried msging and calling but she doesn’t respond
how many here bang her before?
Old 03-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Last time the area was heaven man

Lai lai

Seaview

Ivory

TBF

Odean

Basically whole stretch of yummylicious Boleh girls
Oh yes those malaysian gals. Absolute players and playability. Lai lai wasn’t great. Sea view the occasional fuckable milf, the one at the old tay ban Guan wasn’t too bad, old and retiring. Then there was one on the top floor of KSC, next to the bowling arena. Owner was a tranny. Had one or two really great fucks there. Was that Odeon? Always knew some of the old anti vice fuckers had shares in some of the play pens. The young turks these days who blow their wages on PRCs and viet bus will have no fucking idea what we are talking about lol
Old 03-10-2023, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

don't forget take five...
Old 03-10-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Oh yes those malaysian gals. Absolute players and playability. Lai lai wasn’t great. Sea view the occasional fuckable milf, the one at the old tay ban Guan wasn’t too bad, old and retiring. Then there was one on the top floor of KSC, next to the bowling arena. Owner was a tranny. Had one or two really great fucks there. Was that Odeon? Always knew some of the old anti vice fuckers had shares in some of the play pens. The young turks these days who blow their wages on PRCs and viet bus will have no fucking idea what we are talking about lol
Last time me also burnt all my salary on Bolehland girls yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
don't forget take five...
Ivory is the former name of Take Five
Old 10-10-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Finally had some action inside Roxy Square, I was starting to wonder if I ever would. Limited service (hj) only, but regular price (35 flr 30 minutes plus 1B) with roaming ok.
I don't have more details than that it's os a shop on the left of the two or three shops in area neat the link between RS 1 and 2.

On the other hand, very nice service (fj) by Lily at the other spot nearby.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I'm not sure, I didn't tall about baking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Is that PRC Lily who likes to bake/cook ?
Old 11-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
river view , marina south dragon spa those where the days of oyung hot malaysian
Old 13-10-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker78 View Post
Yea bro, is she still around?
Old 14-10-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
joeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reading this brings back memories. I miss all spas….
Old 14-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Has Hot Spa reopen already???? tks!
Old 14-10-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Odeon Jessic busty milf super horny and squirt alot
it was my first experience with a squirter
Old 16-10-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Has Hot Spa reopen already???? tks!
I WA them but no reply

Although no action there, it’s a nice place with the right price to chill, nua and eat whole day there

Anyone is aware when hot spa will reopen ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1