The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
Coco pussy got strong fishy stench.
Smell it when changing fj position,
Immediately go soft.
She say must pay extra
If want her make hard again,
Told her no need.

The stench damn strong,
Confirm she smell it too.
Ask her where to wash,
She say no water onlYy wet tissue.
She also just wipe her pussy with wet tissue,
Then wear back clothes.
Never dare go find her after that.

Wet tissure no use,
So book room nearby,
Have a proper shower.
Came back later to rtf XQ,
As usual had a good bonk.
Ex OT Lisa? Is this the Coco you're saying?
Old 29-05-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Apple want chop chop 1

I f her last time at ot

Now no interest Liao
She smoke, ciggy smells and keep coughing... don’t dare to rtf
Old 29-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Just a poll, Whose sex video u like to see leaked?

Old 30-05-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post

Coco please, hahah
Old 30-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

You have Jessie?
Old 30-05-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
Looks like Lina is really gone, her unit looks vacant; only the units beside hers open..
Oh well, think gotta stick to Joey or XQ. Who are the ladies besides Lina? Any good ?
Old 31-05-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarusfly View Post
Oh well, think gotta stick to Joey or XQ. Who are the ladies besides Lina? Any good ?
Xiaoqian is good safe choice. She is younger than majority/all the others, gives good service and doesn't rush or overcharged. I stepped on a few landmines while exploring the stocks on the other levels.
Old 31-05-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all
Quote:

Joey please. Thanks a lot in advance bro 😊
Old 01-06-2022, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Joey please. Thanks a lot in advance bro 😊
+1 for joey too
Old 02-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarusfly View Post
Recently like last 2 weeks? Cause her unit looks vacant, wonder where she went.
I saw her in the shop beside, talking to the lady inside.

Saw her again on another occasion after that, along the corridor outside Xiao Qian's shop. I just left Xiao Qian's shop and walking to the toilet, she was heading the opposite direction towards Xiao Qian's shop. She made a right turn at the end of the corridor, towards her shop direction.
Old 03-06-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Re-visit Joey yesterday after seeing her name popped up so many times here.

I didn't use to ask them for their names or wechat...
But for the sake of the brothers here, I began asking these MLs for their names and wechat.

So Joey is located on level 2, nearest to the toilet, for those who ain't already aware.
Well, I patronised her once.
Wasn't super impressed but since so many bro here mentioned her, so I tried again.

As usual, I opt for capped.

In the first visit, she was nicer, maybe better mood.
She complained her head bloobing up and down too much, giddy already.
Asked me to sit on the edge of the bed while she kneel down and BJ me.
Something different.

But for yesterday, it felt very mechanical.
I lied on the bed throughout.
She didn't play with my balls.
Asked her how much for FJ, she said $150 then mumbled something like, you won't want it lah or something like that...
But I can see her expression from the mirror as she finished the job with a HJ... Very impatient look. Not like I was taking very long...
Very rushed. Until I also no mood.
Quite disappointing for me yesterday.

Damages: $80
Massage: didn't happen
BJ: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
RTF: probably no for me

Her neighbour, the one with long hair, is prettier, but service also so so only lah...
She claimed she was a tour guide before covid, then doing this now to get by.
When you tell her how you like it to be done, how she can service better, she will say she's not a professional blah blah blah...

If you are their supporters, don't flame me okay...
I just sharing my experiences only...

Or maybe you all paying a lot more that's why get better services...
Peace out.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

To add on, for the rest of the levels,

Level one, next to AXS machine, I think that lady business very bad...
Like desperately trying to get customers...

Level 2, Joey and her neighbours are around.
Business seem good for them.

Level 3, the ML nearest to the toilet, wah... I saw her without her makeup, I scared...
Hahahaha...

Her neighbour has been closed for the past few times I went down to the place.

XQ door was closed throughout, I thought she was not in, until I saw someone just walked up and opened the door and walked in.
The other stretch of 3 shops, all closed. They were also closed the last time I was there.

Level 4, only one shop is opened, the one facing the back of the lift.
Never tried her before, and don't think I ever will also lah.

Level 5, anyone tried Lulu before?
She said she used the name Lulu previously, but LiLi now.
Facing the back of the lift. She looks cute lah.
I wanted to try her (instead of Joey), then I received a phonecall and was on the phone for quite long. Then she had customer, when the customer walked out, I went in, she said she had a booking who will be coming soon.
She quoted $150 for FJ, $130 for BJ.
Anyone has review?

On level 5 near the toilet, I think that one vietnam girl, but I don't think I will try her also lah...
Not exactly my type.

In the long stretch, there are 3 shops side by side.
The first shop, looks 7/10 but wah, I smell the cigrette smoke, I cannot take it. But she qutoed $100 for BJ.
Middle shop, looks 7.5/10 but she was heading out with the 3rd shop. Think they went out to eat.

Anyone tried any of these ladies on level 5?
Can share review please?
Old 03-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Went to one shop at lvl4, her name Lisa. Just walk in to try... She openly offering raw.... Ask if I want anot....
Any bros had the same experience??? 🤔
Old 03-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Finished off first round at cup b2 but still feeling horny so take a look at Pklane.

L5 saw one busty lady at the ‘n’ alley. Another lady at the back of lift with high cheek bone

L4 got one at back of lift and one dark shop at ‘no’ alley. Inside got lady waved to me but lights not on.

L3 got two lady but cannot rmb at where

L2 got one near lift at the corner.

Went for L5 busty lady to fire second round. She is the lady in the photo from previous page. A*****. Attracted by her big c-cup. Bros here are right, she has a husky voice and keep coughing. I asked if she is okay, she told me smoke and drink too much. She used to work in KTV before here. But she like her current job because don’t need to smoke and drink and hope she can ease her throat and cough.

I opt for cap bj due to the coughing. She doesn’t have a strong cigar smell to be honest and I am a non-smoker. Her mild cigar scent smell ‘sweet’ to me, not sure is it because of the cigarette flavour.

Quote 150 but she promised to do one good one for me. Sit on the edge of bed and she gave a long cap BJ. Halfway I stood up and DT her then took out my cock and slap on her tongue then insert into her mouth again and squeeze my cock head to the side of her mouth to see the cock shape.

Then lie her down and ram her deep. She is one horny girl, can feel her cb muscle squeeze and contracted a few times, she told me she cum already but because this is my second fire I took awhile longer. Rammed her until she hug me tightly and beg me to cum. Took me awhile before I finally released in her with her arms crisscross to squeeze her breast in missionary.

There is a lady next to her but not working today.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 04-06-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Deceiperer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Finished off first round at cup b2 but still feeling horny so take a look at Pklane.

L5 saw one busty lady at the ‘n’ alley. Another lady at the back of lift with high cheek bone

L4 got one at back of lift and one dark shop at ‘no’ alley. Inside got lady waved to me but lights not on.

L3 got two lady but cannot rmb at where

L2 got one near lift at the corner.

Went for L5 busty lady to fire second round. She is the lady in the photo from previous page. A*****. Attracted by her big c-cup. Bros here are right, she has a husky voice and keep coughing. I asked if she is okay, she told me smoke and drink too much. She used to work in KTV before here. But she like her current job because don’t need to smoke and drink and hope she can ease her throat and cough.

I opt for cap bj due to the coughing. She doesn’t have a strong cigar smell to be honest and I am a non-smoker. Her mild cigar scent smell ‘sweet’ to me, not sure is it because of the cigarette flavour.

Quote 150 but she promised to do one good one for me. Sit on the edge of bed and she gave a long cap BJ. Halfway I stood up and DT her then took out my cock and slap on her tongue then insert into her mouth again and squeeze my cock head to the side of her mouth to see the cock shape.

Then lie her down and ram her deep. She is one horny girl, can feel her cb muscle squeeze and contracted a few times, she told me she cum already but because this is my second fire I took awhile longer. Rammed her until she hug me tightly and beg me to cum. Took me awhile before I finally released in her with her arms crisscross to squeeze her breast in missionary.

There is a lady next to her but not working today.
Bro, can share what’s the common pricing for this place? I think I just got slashed badly last Sunday lol. I spent $230 and it’s not even a FJ, just sensual and bj. I went to the busty lady on the fifth floor, maybe is the one that you mentioned. She’s short hair right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread