The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StarBust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

love to have her contacts
Old 13-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
S*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Thanks to brother Manuel, I managed to bonk Jia Jia yesterday.

Called her and she suggested we meet at the hotel near where she lived.

Booked the room, sms to her the room number and within 5 minutes she appeared.

No need to describe her as this is already well documented.

I suggested 2 hours/2 shots $100.00. She agreed.

We started action. The usual.. she washed me, I fingered her, rubbed and licked her huge tits, etc.

Fucked her in all positions for more than 45 minutes non-stop. Cannot cum.

She was very patient... no fuss, no black face. In fact, I think she was enjoying it.

While I was fucking her, she kept playing with her clits.

Rested awhile... she continued to play with my didi.

I requested BBBJ. She agreed. It was so shiok I shot my load into her mouth.

We have some time left, but I was too shagged to try second round. Told her never mind.

She then gave me a nice massage until 2-hours was up.

Overall a great experience. Too bad she will be leaving on Nov.18th.

Damage: $100 2 hours. includes Fuck+CIM+Massage.

RTF: Sure, when she comes back.

One comment: the Hotel in Lor 39 is really fucked-up. I will not go there again.
Old 13-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S*xfiend View Post
Fucked her in all positions for more than 45 minutes non-stop. Cannot cum.

She was very patient... no fuss, no black face. In fact, I think she was enjoying it.

She then gave me a nice massage until 2-hours was up.

Overall a great experience. Too bad she will be leaving on Nov.18th.
Yeah, she is a very patient gal.

Her massage quite solid

Yes, she will be leaving on 18 Nov and may not be back. So better fast hand fast leg.
Old 13-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 19
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Once again thanks bro woofer and M.Ferrara for Jia Jia's contact.

Tried to book her for a session a few days back but she couldnt match my timing and ended up in Baixue's arms instead.

Today finally got a chance to try out her skills. Pick her up at L3X and she mentioned to go to 4Chain haha told her lets go somewhere else cos I had a bad experience there.

First look, quite nice looking for a milf but her biggest attraction got to be her ample boobs and slim legs. Long straight hair and beautiful complexion, fair and smooth.

Will not go into details as alot has been said about her so I will just list down her stats, etc.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (A little tummy but acceptable)
Boobs: C Cup (can feel its slightly enhanced but nevertheless still soft to touch)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice, slow and quite enjoyable)
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (Strong cunt muscles that milk you dry)
Gfe: 8.5/10 (Hugs & holds you automatically and goodbye kiss after i drop her off)
Damage: 60 + 10 tips + 20 hotel (CD my own)
Duration : 1 hr 10mins no rush at all
RTF: Yes before she goes back on the 18th.

Overall money well spent. Just hope that this gem will be able to get a long term work visa so that she can return to our shores again to service more sbf bros
Old 13-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Luffy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Demure Jia Jia 8220;Liang Cha8221; to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Bro do mind can i have jj contact??? thanks
Old 13-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Samster

ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbo View Post
Overall money well spent. Just hope that this gem will be able to get a long term work visa so that she can return to our shores again to service more sbf bros
Ya, she told me she will be doing a 1 year wk visa to come. Hope she is successful.
Old 14-11-2007, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Any one can share with me your lobang?

no i mean the lobang, i dun go for guys.hahaha.

pls pm me the number tks.
Old 16-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
EXEDY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, 2 thumbs up to bro woofer for such a finding and thank you bro ManuelFerrara for sharing her contact to me.

Contacted her and had an amazing session few days back.

Here are the lowdown on my findings:

Looks : 7 / 10 - Rather MILF looking but she has womanly attractiveness accompanied with her long black hair and explicit features .

Body : 7 / 10 - Comparatively tall with a lovely pair of nicely shaped boobs and fair skin. Slight tummy is the only minus point for me.

BBBJ : 8 / 10 - Bbbj with me in kneeling position with occassional CFM glances at me as well as in 69 position. Had the occasional urge to CIM !

Catbath : 8.5 / 10 - Licking and stroking me at all the delicate areas, leaving me in complete extacy.

Attitude: 9 / 10 - Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.

FJ : 9 / 10 - Did her reverse cowgirl,doggy and finished in missionary postion. Moaning and groaning sounds surrounded the room with total pandemonium.

Overall Service : 9 / 10 - Brilliant session and it appears to me that she really relishes getting laid.

Damage: - $60 + $20(tips) (Room charges not included).

RTF: - A definite YES, if I am able to sneak a session(2 hours this time)with her before she leaves us this weekend.

Summary
She is a must-try gem and I was smitten with her strong GFE, giving all the hugs and kisses. Definitely leaving me hungry for more.

Thanks again bros woofer and ManuelFerrara !
Old 16-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXEDY View Post
Overall Service : 9 / 10 - Brilliant session and it appears to me that she really relishes getting laid.
RTF: - A definite YES, if I am able to sneak a session(2 hours this time)with her before she leaves us this weekend.

Summary
She is a must-try gem and I was smitten with her strong GFE, giving all the hugs and kisses. Definitely leaving me hungry for more.
Thanks again bros woofer and ManuelFerrara !
Glad u like her svcs. She is leaving VERY SOON. So bro, who got her no, wat are u waiting for?
Old 18-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Samster

Jiajia had went back to china early morning. She would like to thank all bros here who has take good care of her during her stay in Sing. She told me she will try her best to come back sing cos she miss all the Singapore men (who is so gentleman, kind and culture). SBF bros had done Singapore proud. Will broadcast her return in this thread once she back.
Old 18-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Jiajia had went back to china early morning. She would like to thank all bros here who has take good care of her during her stay in Sing. She told me she will try her best to come back sing cos she miss all the Singapore men (who is so gentleman, kind and culture). SBF bros had done Singapore proud. Will broadcast her return in this thread once she back.
We guys feel very proud of u also taking care of JJ

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 18-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
We guys feel very proud of u also taking care of JJ
Credit should be given to bro woofer, not me. I am juz assisting bro woofer who is busy during Jiajia stay.
Old 19-11-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 19
niwde7 is one of the Best!niwde7 is one of the Best!niwde7 is one of the Best!

bro, i missed her tour of duty, but
will appreciate if could get her contact
once she comes back for 1st blood , thankx
Old 17-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 23
deathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathriser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To being with my FR, I would like to thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for sharing contact and Bro Woofer for spotting this gem (Xiao Juan).

Got ctc from Bro MF for a while and now finally got a chance to arrange for a session with Xiao Juan recently. Call her to arrange for time n place and when I hear her voice, it sound so sexy n horny as if she is making love while talking to me.

Reach hotel n sms her the rm number. After 10mins of waiting, she finally arrived. At first sight, I tot I got the wrong gal as she don’t look like a PRC to me. If she doesn’t talk, I think I will mistake her as a Singaporean. She don’t look fat but with slight baby fats. She sat down on my legs and we were hugging each other. The perfume she wears is one of the type I like very sweet sweet smell and I was sniffing away.

We proceed on for shower with not too much of action here. After drying up, she starts doing her catbath on me and slowly goes down south popping a cap doing the standard BJ which was quite ok. After blowing for 10mins, she asks me to go on top of her and I did but I did not enter my little bro in and she ask me y. I told her the fun have just began.

I start doing my catbath to her in return n went down south to her pussy and start eating her abalone. She was moaning out softly at first but went off louder n louder as I go on. I can see her grabbing the pillows hard n squiring away. The plea for me to give it to her as she can’t take it anymore. Seeing her in this state, I have to oblige n enter her in missionary style. Pumping for about 15mins then finish off in doggie style. I still can remember the way she moan n squirt when she cum and I think she came at least twice.

Overall, it was a very very worth gem to try !!!!! Thanks again to bros who have shared this very nice gem !!!!!!!
Old 28-09-2008, 04:41 AM
Samster

GOOD NEWS BRO, JIA JIA IS BACK!!!!However, she only can be in sillypore for 10 days. So those bro who wanna to visit her, pm me for contact. For those bro who posted in this thread and those who are in my mailing list will get the contact automatically. If u can't wait, u can pm me for instant response.

Last edited by ManuelFerrara; 28-09-2008 at 05:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1