The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Parklane massage

Hi bros, are there still ongoing raids at Parklane? Would it be advisable to visit the place around noon?
Old 10-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post
Hi bros, are there still ongoing raids at Parklane? Would it be advisable to visit the place around noon?
Early noon I think still ok .. 2-4 should be most dangerous
Old 10-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Early noon I think still ok .. 2-4 should be most dangerous
Thanks bro for the advice, will try to avoid visiting between 2-4
Old 10-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
What a waste, Meow Meow is young and pretty.
doubt meow meow coming back to scene after that incident already. she’s one of the best in pl but short tenure only shared place w 5th floor then managed to get a unit at 4th then goner
Old 10-11-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0td0td0t View Post
doubt meow meow coming back to scene after that incident already. she’s one of the best in pl but short tenure only shared place w 5th floor then managed to get a unit at 4th then goner
The one you described is not meow meow but cherry
Old 11-11-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
That’s really unfortunate. Can rest means the heavy fine gonna absorbed by her so called bf/bfs?
The forum thread somehow become an attack vector, reconnaissance for the AV, unhappy or jealous customer sabotage the mls, mostly fake infos and immature people.
The money part is least of her worries, her major concern is her landlord taking back the unit due to breach of contract T&C.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playplayonly View Post
Thanks bro for the advice, will try to avoid visiting between 2-4
Last week, I was there 12.30-1.30pm.
All shops were closed, except those eatering at level 1 near the lift.

Walked past a TCM , saw 2 PRC MILF age 40s and above sitting inside chatty loudly.
One of PRC MILF came out and ask me wana to massage. Quoted 1hr $50.
Her appearance not attractive so I walked off.

May I should try leve5 next time.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Last week, I was there 12.30-1.30pm.
All shops were closed, except those eatering at level 1 near the lift.
many wls keeping low profile when working in the afternoon, especially those on lvl 3. door closed but they are around.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 4
PapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant future

Had my first experience at Parklane yesterday. L1 and L3 all doors closed, as it's my first experience at Parklane I do not have the contact to those ML.

At L5 saw 2 ML near the toilet, quite decent looking (not sure where they are from though, my guess is Thai (?))

Finally I went for MILF Lisa at L&* Be*u*e. The experience wasn't great as it was super rush. The actual deed ended in like 5 mins. Went in the shop was greeted by a lady which asked me to take a look at 2 other masseuses. I chose Lisa due to her big boobs and negotiated the price in the room. They did locked up the shop door and dimmed the light.

Took a shower in the room and she came in 5 mins later after much chatting with her friends.

Gave me an almost non-existence 20 seconds CBJ,refused to take out her clothes but allowed me to suck on her big neh meh. After that she told me to get up and pumped her (she said she's too old to pump me). Her body is fair and well-maintained, it's definitely nice watching her rock while pumping her. However, she got wet in like 30 seconds and kept asking me if I'm done and suggested to do HJ repeatedly every 10 seconds (not even exaggerating)

At last, I got frustrated at how she's rushing me to HJ. I gave up and did HJ instead, after 2 mins of HJ she asked me to HJ myself as her hands are tired. I finished off myself while roaming her body. Took a shower and left.

Fastest quickie I had in my life, definitely not worth the money. Will not RTM as plenty of better options out there.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
The money part is least of her worries, her major concern is her landlord taking back the unit due to breach of contract T&C.
Hopefully still be able to operate and be around.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there today and saw the ML at second unit from toilet at level 3 looked quite Chio. Wondering who is she ?
Old 12-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Today (12th Nov) saw this lady in brown dress..quite classy.. go into Michelle shop... wonder is it new arrival?
Old 12-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

went down today seems like everyone was very cautious of AV members. saw level 1 have this shop near the security guard area and facing the food stall got this milf quite not bad looking but one of a senior brother was infront of me and advance into the shop and next the ml close door already. sian maximum, want to try but ganna blue balls. anyone have information about this ml, can pm me, thanks in advance.

end up walk around level 3 and level 5 but most shop are all close doors...level 5 only escalator the viet ml shop open and the magic door open today when i went
Old 13-11-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

and L2 forced close shop the 2ml I have saw them in OT at L4, think they just move over recently only
Old 13-11-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Hopefully still be able to operate and be around.
All is well with Xiao Qian the last I saw her, hope no more unpleasant surprises from then till now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread