The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riptide5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should I still be worried?

Hey bros, need your advice cause my mind going crazy.

Went to DSC for checkup, did the blood prick test for HIV, got my blood drawn, and urine test. 21 days after encounter, protected sex.

Worrying thing is that she was rubbing her clit during missionary, then I take off the CD and asked for HJ. She used the same hand. I quickly told her to switch hands.

The HIV test was negative. But how accurate is this? I cannot find online if DSC will use 3rd gen or 4th gen and I cannot remember if the nurse said anything. And how much risker is the HJ? I also cannot tell if it was wet.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
marklp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riptide5 View Post

Went to DSC for checkup, did the blood prick test for HIV, got my blood drawn, and urine test. 21 days after encounter, protected sex.

Worrying thing is that she was rubbing her clit during missionary, then I take off the CD and asked for HJ. She used the same hand. I quickly told her to switch hands.

The HIV test was negative. But how accurate is this? I cannot find online if DSC will use 3rd gen or 4th gen and I cannot remember if the nurse said anything. And how much risker is the HJ? I also cannot tell if it was wet.
Bro you’ll be okay. From the scenario you’re describing, it is highly unlikely in my opinion that anything happened to you. If the test is negative you are fine. The worry is just your anxiety speaking. If you’re still worried, take another test. You’ll be okay.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I still be worried?

Quote:

If you catch HIV from this sort of encounter you should also be able to win the world's top lottery prize.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-02-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

there is no cure for anxiety.
the only way to be 100% sure is to repeat after 3 months.
however as bro Sammyboy said above, you are more likely to strike toto than get HIV
Old 14-03-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Worried too much. Should be okay.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fandior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go temple get a talisman, drink with hot water, dispense all illnesses
Old 10-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

story experience from my friend. when he broke up with his girlfriend because she had HIV. and he checked too but it was negative. and he was married. After 4 years he checked and it was positive

Then just get routine for check bro
Old 11-04-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjilla View Post
story experience from my friend. when he broke up with his girlfriend because she had HIV. and he checked too but it was negative. and he was married. After 4 years he checked and it was positive

Then just get routine for check bro
Wah so jialat, then how ? married some more
Old 11-04-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
davtoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those of us who often buy snacks outside. It's a good idea to check for HIV regularly. because HIV is not immediately detected. Don't worry too much but stay alert
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1