The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aunthamsup View Post
My aunt recently sold her condo & looking for another home so her family stayed over at my house. She is office lady in her 40s i think. Last time seen her zaogeng quite often. Quite big boobies think around C cup cos her longkang gap quite big when she bent forward doing things. During her stay saw her fully naked in bath as my house guest bathroom has a crack gap in between the bathroom door & the wall. :P
40s must be saggy right?
Old 27-03-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 20
heartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to behold

Went on an overseas trip with my colleague late last year. Lets call her Tricia, 28 single mum. She is sort of like my superior at work =p

So happens her secretary made an error when booking the hotel. When we reached there, there was only 1 room left, so 'fortunately' for us we had to bunk together !! Best thing is that room is fitted with a double bed instead of 2 singles!!

During the first night, i let her take shower first. She came out wrapped in a towel. I stayed on the bed, hoping to get a lucky glimpse, but nothing happened :/ So i went for my bath..

Showered for about 2 minutes and then i heard her unzip her luggage. Mai tu liao, i wrapped myself and stepped out of the toilet with the excuse of taking my clothes.

To my delight, she was standing there naked unpacking
I just quickly went up beside her and grabbed my clothes while she stood there akwardly.
Quickly walked back to the toilet cos my bro was poking thru the towel

Showered for a good 15minutes, all the while thinking of the possibilities of banging her. In the end, just walked out naked and said "we're even now "

The rest is.......happy history
Old 27-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroken View Post
Bro, pls cont, we wanna know the rest... in details will be good.
Old 27-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
During the first night, i let her take shower first. She came out wrapped in a towel. I stayed on the bed, hoping to get a lucky glimpse, but nothing happened :/ So i went for my bath..
Eh why did she come out in a towel?
Old 27-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While reading the contributions, I remember this encounter I had about 2 months back. This friend of mine who was featured as a FHM cover model was moving house. She had to pack her things and she called me for help. So I went to her house and she had to pack all the plates and cutlerys into boxes. But before that she had to wrap in newspaper. That day she was wearing a spag strap blouse, so while she was squatting wrapping the plates, I was standing up helping her to put inside the boxes. So from on top, could see her whole breast. It was at least a 34 C cup, but sad to say she had her bra on that day.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
While reading the contributions, I remember this encounter I had about 2 months back. This friend of mine who was featured as a FHM cover model was moving house. She had to pack her things and she called me for help. So I went to her house and she had to pack all the plates and cutlerys into boxes. But before that she had to wrap in newspaper. That day she was wearing a spag strap blouse, so while she was squatting wrapping the plates, I was standing up helping her to put inside the boxes. So from on top, could see her whole breast. It was at least a 34 C cup, but sad to say she had her bra on that day.
That's kind of big cup for a model. My model friends max B only
Old 27-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I was musing with a fellow forummer the other day...somehow, most women mentioned in the forum are C-cuppers. In reality, I don't see that many C-cuppers running around but then again, I try not to look too hard when out and about. Perhaps that's causing me a little misjudgment.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2039 / Power: 15
ODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow u guys are real fortunate to have friends who are models! Wish i have one
Old 28-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODST View Post
Wow u guys are real fortunate to have friends who are models! Wish i have one
You wouldn't want to go meals with them, they carry a calorie chart with them.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
CapriG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LoL hope to know the detail story of "happy ending"
Old 06-04-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
i saw my secretary naked. we went germany for a work trip and went to the spa. she didn't know that the spa is everyone go in naked, so she wear bikini, and the attendant ask her take out. she damn shy sia.

but her body damn nice. slim with B cup boobs.
Hehe, I got a shock when I went to a spa in Baden Baden (Germany) last December with 2 female colleagues, one Malay, one Chinese. We asked the spa staff if we could use swimming briefs/bikini, the staff told us sorry, can we remove our clothes if we want to enter the spa.

My Chinese colleague thought of backing out but my Malay colleague (I'll call them Susie and Rena, it's not their actual names) told her to be sporting, and since the 3 of us are all married, what's the problem. I think Susie is late 20s and Rena is 30 or 31.

It turn out that Susie has B-cup boobs and Rena is A-cup but as expected for a Minah, this Rena was more comfortable about being naked, and she had a small tattoo on her left breast and she also shaved her pussy (ie no hair).

Ater we left the spa, I didn't try anything with Susie but I tried to test Rena by asking if she wanted to discuss some work in the evening (cos we were meeting our German counterparts the next day). She definitely knew what I was hinting because she asked how about Susie, I said no need for Susie to come, and Rena said "sure, okay".

After the 3 of us had dinner that nite, I went back to my room. Rena came over a few mins later. I asked and she said that she'd told Susie that she's going for a drink (2 of them shared a room, on the same floor as me). To cut a long story short - I fucked Rena 2x that night. And over the next 3 days, she stayed in my room and went back to her room in the morning (to shower, change clothes etc). I think Susie suspected why Rena kept going out every night but she didn't say or joke anything.

Back in S'pore, in 2012, I've fucked Rena only 4x, not sure if we'll continue. But I juz wanted to share this story with bros ... to be prepared if u happen to visit Germany
Old 06-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
40s must be saggy right?
haha ya a bit sag cos her boobs quite big. Saw her stripped off her office suit & bath couple days back. She was wearing matching lacy beige bra & panties.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
It turn out that Susie has B-cup boobs and Rena is A-cup but as expected for a Minah, this Rena was more comfortable about being naked, and she had a small tattoo on her left breast and she also shaved her pussy (ie no hair).
How about Susie? Full bush ah?
Old 07-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allansim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw my friend naked before. We went to leg massage and after that she went my hse to wash the oil away. I purposely splash the water on her while washing and wet her. Told her to change in my room and she took off her clothes and walk into my room.
I wanted fuck her but the no seed
Old 07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How about Susie? Full bush ah?
Yes, bro. Full bush and hairy, can't see her cunt slit at all, and she kept her thighs close together anyway. Not like Rena who could joke with me "Hey, you never see before, is it" when I kept looking at her shaven pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1