The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Half-Time:
0-0

total dominatin but no goals to show.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 20-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Full time score (0 - 0)
Disappointing draw for Liverpool.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 20-09-2008, 11:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

After beating the best,we failed to beat the rest,a team which struggled to bring the ball out of their own half, are we running out of luck or Stevie was too obsessed with scoring his 100th goal ?
Old 21-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck fuck fuck shit!! Really pui chao nua....this is why Liverpool will never win the BPL simply becos they just don't know how to break down teams that park a bus in front of the goal...damn we are talking about Stokes...they should be used for target practice...teams like Chelsea, Man U or Arsenal would have torn them to shreds but all Liverpool could do was cross the ball in when they were already losing out in height to the defenders...really lousy results..
Old 21-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Expected but somehow still put $$$$ on a Liverpool Win. Sad sad. Lucky Blackburn win to minimise lost
Old 21-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
stats sometimes can be misleading... cos it depends on the teams lucas played against... i dont see him getting his share of playing against the bigger teams...
Bro, you mean like the one point we got against Stoke today? Where was Lucas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Fuck fuck fuck shit!! Really pui chao nua....this is why Liverpool will never win the BPL simply becos they just don't know how to break down teams that park a bus in front of the goal...damn we are talking about Stokes...they should be used for target practice...teams like Chelsea, Man U or Arsenal would have torn them to shreds but all Liverpool could do was cross the ball in when they were already losing out in height to the defenders...really lousy results..
I'm as disappointed and frustrated as you bro. The whole game was all corners, long crosses and long range shots. Not good enough for us and all credit to Stoke (and Salif Diao).

It seems like we can't win with Torres and Stevie coming back from injuried and below par. We can't also keep carrying Keane and waiting for him to find form. Is he going to play right wing next?

Bring on the next few matches. The season is still early yet and we still have a chance at the title!
Old 21-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bring on the next few matches. The season is still early yet and we still have a chance at the title!
Problem is the BPL consist of four big teams and the rest consist of the small teams like Stokes and each time those other small teams comes to Anfield and play the way Stokes played then Liverpool can kiss its ambitions goodbye as long as they can't find a way thru such teams...
Old 21-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Problem is the BPL consist of four big teams and the rest consist of the small teams like Stokes and each time those other small teams comes to Anfield and play the way Stokes played then Liverpool can kiss its ambitions goodbye as long as they can't find a way thru such teams...
Yes but I have faith that soon Torres and Stevie will find form and hopefully so will Keane.

PS. I think that Stevie-Torres combo right now is more of a goalscoring threat than with Keane...sigh.
Old 21-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Like i always say, play babel regulary.Damn the goatie, always keep him as reserve.Pity kuyt, now become a winger.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The whole game was all corners, long crosses and long range shots. Not good enough for us and all credit to Stoke (and Salif Diao).
we have a few good chances, but Keane did not convert to goals.
Can see a lack of confidence.
Slowly build up ba.
ALways tension builds up in anfield as theres no goals...

You'll never walk alone.
Old 21-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, you mean like the one point we got against Stoke today? Where was Lucas?
ah... hindsight bias!!! kekeke...

lucas might change the game if he played, but i didnt really think so.

Quote:
I'm as disappointed and frustrated as you bro. The whole game was all corners, long crosses and long range shots. Not good enough for us and all credit to Stoke (and Salif Diao).
yes, i was frustrated with liverpool play last nite. i was also wondering aloud why they kept pumping high crosses into the box when the stoke players looked more at home on a basketball court???!!!

they did change in the later part of the second half when the wide midfielders cut into the box more often and sent in low crosses instead. damn!!! i would have had the privilege of seeing robbie keane's first machine gun celebration if he were more confident!!! the pressure is certainly getting to him...

i dont know, i still felt that mascherano should come in for alonso so that gerrard can stay up all the time... and torres, he is out of sorts and defenders, i guess, r getting used to his tricks and moves. ah... the critical 2nd season. babel should have come in for torres instead.

but guys, no need to be so down. a lot of positives to take from the match... disallowed goal aside, i liked seeing liverpool camp in stoke's half and trying everything, although they might have left their shooting boots in the changing room. but more importantly, stoke had brought the open attacking game to every other opponent they have played against but they chose to close up shop against pool. that is fear, my friends. first step to a title, strike fear into opponents. expect more teams to do that, expecially when they visit anfield. i m very sure this pool team will get used to this soon and deliver when playing against the lesser teams. cheers.
Old 21-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

a bitterly disappointing result - couldnt sleep after the poor result.
what i felt were
a) as many of the bros have pointed uot, whipping in the those crosses just didnt work. 20 plus corners and they couldnt score and they kept whipping in those crosses?! 'pool shld have gone thru the middle and brought on lucas and benayoun earlier and bring some creativity into the game

b) keane an expensive flop?i think he left his scoring boots at tottenham. he never looked like scoring and ran around aimlessly. similarly torres and kuyt also didnt seem to be able to score. i was waiting for benitez to introduce his latest striker ngogg (did i get it right?) but he never appeared.

c) dossea ( did i get it right again) our new left full back. i thought he looked lost and should have been substituted. why did benitez not take off any of the defenders since the 11 stoke players were all defending. he shld have replaced dossea with either lucas or ngogg or even hyppia to play upfront.

benitez got his tactics wrong this time, and i believe liverpool lacks a real creative player who cam draw out defenders and pass the ball to the strikers. thats all.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
a bitterly disappointing result - couldnt sleep after the poor result.
what i felt were

benitez got his tactics wrong this time, and i believe liverpool lacks a real creative player who cam draw out defenders and pass the ball to the strikers. thats all.
I feel his tactics is ok. We dun have really creative player like ronaldo who runs at players. Babel maybe?

Mascherano has had 3 consecutive matches he has been overworked (bunny felt that way). THe midfield pairing aint bad either. We have all the possession. Its all down to the striker's role. Keane really did squander a few chances. And even playing home is against us. The anxiety accumulates overtime. U can feel the tension, I believe even a popcorn can be made.

Stoke stick to the game plan, fill the holes. We cant break it down, and ateempted numerous long shots. Well done stoke. Its like many other games like Steve Bruce who came here and get away with a point. Many teams will come here and apply this tactic hoping to get away with that point. Its hard work too.

Well, chelski and manure drew 1-1. Theres some air for breathing.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
i dont know, i still felt that mascherano should come in for alonso so that gerrard can stay up all the time... and torres, he is out of sorts and defenders, i guess, r getting used to his tricks and moves. ah... the critical 2nd season. babel should have come in for torres instead.
Agree with you need to keep our chin up. The other top teams are also having difficulty bedding in their new players (Berbatov at Scum, Robinho at Man City, the Spurs newcomers) or have players coming back from injury (Diver, Drogba). Arsenal looks settled but a couple of serious injuries will hurt their squad badly.

Herein lies the dilemma. With Stevie and Torres up front, we were much more dangerous in attack against Marseille than with Stevie in midfield. With Keano struggling and Torres yet to regain his form, our attack is really toothless and sadly comical at times.

My mind tells me in the long run Keano will come good and the team will be much stronger with Stevie in midfield. But my heart fears that by then, we will be 12 points behind the leaders. I hope I am wrong!!
Old 22-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

a very lousy result for us against Stoke.
but we were lucky that the other match also end in a draw,so do not lost any ground.
but we should have won against those teams that come to Anfield hoping for a draw.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1