The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
snuggles68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any advise

My husband and I recently met up with another couple whom we've been talking to for several months.

We have flirted back and forth, talked about hooking up, and exchanged "adult" pictures, even "chatted" over the webcam a few times...it was great, but we lived too far away and the logistics just never worked out, but we got to be great friends.

They are a very happily married couple, just as we are, both bi-curious. We finally were able to meet last month. They visited us at the condo we were staying in on vacation, we drank too much, and eventually wound up nude in the hottub together. After we got out, the king size bed was the closest place to collapse, and we did...and things just flowed from there. It was an awesome experience, and one that I am very excited to repeat. They seem to be, too.

We talk several nights a week. I get along really well with the husband, and my husband gets along really well with the wife or the other couple. He (my husband) and she both aren't crazy about chatting online, and both work weird hours, so its typically the husband and myself who talk most often.

We have built up a very solid friendship, and there are definitely intimate, emotional feelings coming across, at least on my part, and I'm pretty sure from theirs as well. But its not just for him, its for them. I've heard about Polyamoury as an alternate lifestyle, but never truly understood how it works.

Do you think you can truly love, as in be in love, with more than one person, or with a couple, and with your husband?? I don't have any fantasies of breaking apart any relationship, I loved being with both of them, and I loved sharing this experience with my husband. There wasn't the least bit of jealousy from any of us, which I kinda of thought there would be, but it was awesome that there wasn't.

I guess I just wanted to talk to someone who has been through this, and see if what I'm feeling is typical or normal,
Old 28-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BlackerKnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any advise

Trolling?

Your post history indicates that you previously claimed to be a man and possibly is oso OKT.

All this polyamory talk for what? You are probably just a confused and angry individual lor hahaha. May be wrong of coz and if so pls help enlighten leh.
Old 28-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
snuggles68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Sorry I did not write this earlier.

This is a post from cutebear.

She posted this in the wrong thread "Orgies/Swing".

I had PMed her yesterday and she asked me how to start a thread in another location.

She is new like me. So I told her I will start for her and than she can continue to post in the thread I start for her.

Anything pls write to cutebear and dont PM me pls.

Just trying to help a Newbie.
Old 28-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cutebear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you snuggles for your help to move my post to this section.

You are so helpful and sweet. Also thanks for your sms telling me that you have helped me.

I posted this in the wrong place - Orgies/Swing , silly me.

I keep getting creeps asking me out for a date and to be their FB. What is FB?

I am so lost here.

Once again thank you snuggles.
Old 28-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo Mas BlackerKnighter

Apa khabar ?

You're very observant I too find TS nick familiar.

His another thread was http://sbf.rocks/welcome...ndian-gal.html

TS your're one ANEH Mas or Mbak I now confused
Old 28-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Old 28-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackerKnighter View Post
Trolling?

Your post history indicates that you previously claimed to be a man and possibly is oso OKT.

All this polyamory talk for what? You are probably just a confused and angry individual lor hahaha. May be wrong of coz and if so pls help enlighten leh.

wahahahaha .... bro BlackerKnighter, this time a search well done

Maybe husband & wife share the same SBF account ... wow like this very dangerous lei ...
Old 28-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

What happened to that North Indian girl?
Old 28-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Apa khabar Mas Ichigo_Kurosaki

Nice to see you here as well

Do hope the North Indian girl didn't suddenly turn to be an Indo Girl
Old 28-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

hmmm... why same as this thread? http://sbf.rocks/orgies-...ny-advise.html

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 28-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Apa khabar Mas Ichigo_Kurosaki
Nice to see you here as well
Selamat petang! Mas S.B.Y,
Khabar baik, Terima kasih.
Apa Ini thread?
Saya tidak faham! Saya berasa sakit after reading the post.
Old 28-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Not Activated

Hahahaha

Pak P sini pun enggak ngerti apa TS mau

Capek deh !!!!!
Old 28-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by block11 View Post
hmmm... why same as this thread? http://sbf.rocks/orgies-...ny-advise.html
Maybe he decided that he likes snuggles68 more than cutebear for a nick and decided to change it?
Old 28-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mas S.B.Y, Sudahlah !! Diana gilingan
Just for fun.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 28-01-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 29-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 15
elcarim is one of the Best!elcarim is one of the Best!elcarim is one of the Best!elcarim is one of the Best!

very funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1