The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Last week, I just bought tix to BKK for my year end trip. Though such risks are present in these countries, but the chances of getting hit by that bullet is lower than getting into an accident. It's the same as raw, chances of getting STIs are higher, but we still take the chance.

In the past, when I visited Thai protests to take a look, someone threw a grenade into the area and bombed those protesters in front of me, luckily it didn't fly far enough to hit me.
If you're near the gunman then suay lor. BUt if far away you at least got chance to hide. Those that died and got injured most probably were near him

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-10-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Question for the regulars, for tarma at the mp's (Butterfly, Addict etc.) can you pick both the ladies (if they're available), or does the first girl typically pick someone?

Always been doing it with 1 lady, and wanted to try a tarma there for my upcoming trip. I also have 1-2 'regulars' at some of the MP's but never occurred to me to ask or book for them both together
Generally, you can pick the ones you want. You might get a better experience if you ask the first girl to pick one of her friends though because they are more comfortable together. That just runs the risk that you get a less attractive chick though so it's a gamble on looks vs service. If the lineup is really bad and you only see two, then definitely insist on the two that you want. But if they all look pretty good for your taste then pick one and ask her to pick her friend.
Old 05-10-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Generally, you can pick the ones you want. You might get a better experience if you ask the first girl to pick one of her friends though because they are more comfortable together. That just runs the risk that you get a less attractive chick though so it's a gamble on looks vs service. If the lineup is really bad and you only see two, then definitely insist on the two that you want. But if they all look pretty good for your taste then pick one and ask her to pick her friend.
Thanks, good tip for next trip
Old 05-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Wah nice tip. The only tarma session I had was Woodbar. I told the mamasan I want 2 ladies and those who are okay lined up for me to choose and I chose the ones I liked. I saw some faces turn black when I did not choose them. Your tip on the friend makes so much sense now

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 06-10-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah nice tip. The only tarma session I had was Woodbar. I told the mamasan I want 2 ladies and those who are okay lined up for me to choose and I chose the ones I liked. I saw some faces turn black when I did not choose them. Your tip on the friend makes so much sense now
I've tried tarma with sisters, cousins, friends and "just picked 2 girls", I feel it is still ymmv. They may comfortable with each other but not you. You can still get lousy service from them. The best experience I got was from "just picked 2 girls" for Nuru tarma that my "usually take a long time" misfired in just a few mins of action lol. Most of the time, I find that just getting 1 girl will get a better experience.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I've tried tarma with sisters, cousins, friends and "just picked 2 girls", I feel it is still ymmv. They may comfortable with each other but not you. You can still get lousy service from them. The best experience I got was from "just picked 2 girls" for Nuru tarma that my "usually take a long time" misfired in just a few mins of action lol. Most of the time, I find that just getting 1 girl will get a better experience.
True I suppose though as you said YMMV. I’ll give it a go next trip just for the heck and novelty of it in BKK if I see a nice lineup
Old 06-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Week1/3
Ok I told myself I will try as much nice nuru this trip and shower massage house between phrom phong and asoke… I haven’t been into this for a few months so decided to see if there is any nice stuff based on pass reviews in the nuru thread….

Butterfly Massage
Ok… I lied I didn’t try as much massage house other than butterfly as they seem to have some good syt selection… momo and pretty out of the way during my first week stay so as a nearby quick fix… I patronise a few times… most girls are not fair… they put up strong lighting to make them look fair during selection… take note… photos in website are super photoshop… recommend u go see yourself … quite abit of elephant…

Girl : Unseen
Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 3/10
Bbbj : 7/10
69 : yes
Fj :7.5/10
Can see she is a season lady… knows how to get you into mood… however the boobs seems a fail job so quite turn off… her face is actually not bad but too plastic in my own opinion… first shot nothing to shout about… I thought my 90 mins only one shot when we go jacuzzi… she start her arouse again and surprise me she raw me inside jacuzzi… shock but song… but halfway I said condom again so we proceed to bed… maybe she got feel 2nd time was more passionate… but I think I got patronise her before… forgot already…

Recommend? : ok

Girl : bow-r
Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 5/10
69 : never tried
Fj :7/10
Another plastic face girl but pretty… boob job seems to be better than unseen… took 60 mins in jacuzzi and service was Sop… maybe because uncle is tired so did not too active also…

Recommend ? : ok

Girl : lyn lyn
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10

She look younger compared to other 2 with natural boob… b I guess… she got quite a breath so better ask her rinse more… or maybe too much little brother in her mouth already… no mood to kiss… but fj was nice and willing to serve… did only 60 mins…

Recommend? : no

Aries massage
Looks like alot of hype for this new shop so have it a try… nuru was one of the better type compare to those fake nuru shops… right air mattress. Setup can see is new but could be a better decor I guess…

Girl : Sakura
Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
Bbbj : 4/10
69 : no
Fj :6/10

When I reach the shop walking through the nice rain, the mamasan shop me iPad… ll choose Sakura but I scared she elephant and too much photoshop… when she come knn I can pose off as syt… pretty… oh ya uncle forgot to mention uncle like slim slim girls… she fits nicely and plus point boobs is natural a+. Wah nice nice… nuru was standard with some nice ar and licking through body with strong suction and of course they do the toes sucking shit which is usually skipped by fake nuru or lazy shit… very hardworking girl and pretty but seems over precautions… bbbj was like bare minimum and does not let me touch her little sister… fj also abit green in this area… but still very sexable… cute looking girl… not dark but not fair type

Recommend? : ok and should try if you like cute looking girl

Aurora33
Long time never come here as most of the time girls are meh when I go… drop by one day as daisy dream vip room was full…

Girl : Nancy
Body : 5/10
Bbbj : CBJ
69 : No
See a lot of dark and elephants in the shop… wanting to go then behind one sibei tall girl come out and with the strong lighting looks fair… looks quite chio also so take up… go up natural boobs B so nice but abit saggy.. one the leg have a scar which reduce the body if not I give 8… passable model height so when do doggy shiok… nuru was normal or to be honest subpar so recommend normal in jacuzzi instead… on bed cap jb so abit turn off but uncle abit tired never force… she not very dark but is not fair type

Recommend? : not really

SOAP
Ok they should be legendary grade in terms of nuru… so if u keen nuru this should be the shop to try… seen good reviews of Paris and photo look sibei model so book… take note the seems like the only shop with no jacuzzi and bed… they focus in nuru…

Girl : Paris
Bbbj : 8/10
Fj :8/10

What to say… when see her you won’t reject really quite cute and pretty… problem not like photo fair and not tall model like… not fat hor… service wise solid… as per your expectation in this shop… nuru is good and sensual is there…

Recommend? : yes

Aya massage
Initial went to Kokoro and doki… knn only dark elephants so see aya… never tried but the house looks very unique and stylish… wanted ultra vip room but not available shit man…

Girl : susy
Fj :7.5/10
Another shop with ultra white light… she is one of the darkest of my nuru patron…. But she pretty and slim… boobs b size natural so I happy… jacuzzi was ok with nice bbbj and stuff… nuru is bad… do on bed with plastic sheet sibei turn off… room looks nice and exotic… had a good time and recommend to try non nuru

Recommend? : ok
Lyn Lyn is here in sg now (FL dome 1), btw
Old 06-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
Lyn Lyn is here in sg now (FL dome 1), btw
Oh wow, but probably good to avoid her cuz the stench of her breath will linger for a long time lol ... But she can raw cip. Butterfly have new raw girls just joined, maybe try them during my coming trip.
Old 06-10-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

and noticed balla/bella had came to sg several times too
Old 06-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I wanted to try Unseen but our time never matches. Wanna get her for the raw. I raw Bow-r CIP a few times already and Lyn Lyn looks good but that breath of hers can linger till the next day ...

Thanks for the FR, I hope I can try Sophia during my next trip towards the end of the year.
Yo bro… uncle experience says… if got funny smell… don’t do raw stuff like bbbj/raw if you still wanna proceed… usually might be signs of generic std like gonorrhea…
Old 06-10-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
read de 3 weeks review -- gd breakdown bro thx
but share more tips for clubbing pickup pls ur strategy
like after you target one in group how u manage to persuade until go back hotel boomboom?
I target tourist than locals usually… because of the clubs I go usually is like touristy clubs… so it’s not hard to find groups of age 20+ girls who are on their girls trip. As said once you see a group of girls you think 1 or 2 or pick on your side everyone seems ok( usually won’t be the case) go up to the table and smile and say hi… normal chit chat where they from, you are alone here blah blah… be friends lor… if any of the girl took a liking of you… they won’t throw u away… unless u suay… then find other groups lor… if the groups got guys then u still wanna try… be friend with them also… hey we there to make friends man… after club supper get contact… with current situation usually all got sim or roaming one…. Don’t ask in the group line the possible one u think on Liao… tell her u bring her 2nd round… together… she on… either you go to clubs open till 6 or say no club go your room drink… once in room drink what both of you wanna do is up to you all lor…

But don’t kc into become gf or what shit man… what happen in bkk stays in bkk…
Old 06-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
For butterfly, I usually Line mamasan early in the morning to see who's working that day and when she replies (usually around 11+ to 12pm) she will send a list (with pics). Then I select from there and book the time and walk in, rather than to depend on the luck of the draw on who's working at the time.

Last trip I went for CC, looks nice and fair in the pics but was 2-3 shades more tan lol, but her body was nice, slim with nice firm-ish but not hard boobs (C-D cup), service was good and quite accommodating. Had a good experience. Friend tried Maysa and said she was pretty good as well.

Was initially interested in Unseen but saw a lot of reviews about her poor boob job, and since I'm a boobs man, will give her a skip.
My personal take….

Unless everything so good makes me rtm to line and book, otherwise I go in see…

Pics some abit accurate some cmi… I prefer see line up… cause you can see the smile is working smile or happy smile or black face… body/size/figure/skin colour(est)… plus around there so many shop if butterfly inside cmi around got at least 4-5 shop to see got suitable girls anot… if all fails, there’s a short stroll with one cig timing to another side with at least 7-8 shops… I still prefer see physical…
Old 06-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Yo bro… uncle experience says… if got funny smell… don’t do raw stuff like bbbj/raw if you still wanna proceed… usually might be signs of generic std like gonorrhea…
Luckily, didn't get anything from her. And I don't usually paint girls, so I don't know the smell from there, especially this one is a raw cip girl. There are other raw girls around, eg: Bow-r is very good and they have several new ones. I hope Unseen is working during my trip time so I can try her.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Question for the regulars, for tarma at the mp's (Butterfly, Addict etc.) can you pick both the ladies (if they're available), or does the first girl typically pick someone?

Always been doing it with 1 lady, and wanted to try a tarma there for my upcoming trip. I also have 1-2 'regulars' at some of the MP's but never occurred to me to ask or book for them both together
Some shop girls.. don’t do tarma… some shop girls some do some don’t you need to ask… some all do…

However uncle experience tell me… tarma if you expect porn style in shop… 5-10% most of the time they work single then chit chat then the other girl… but nuru got a better chance of both girls service together and have fun…
Old 06-10-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Luckily, didn't get anything from her. And I don't usually paint girls, so I don't know the smell from there, especially this one is a raw cip girl. There are other raw girls around, eg: Bow-r is very good and they have several new ones. I hope Unseen is working during my trip time so I can try her.
Unseen face is ok one la… plastic but won’t reject… book the jacuzzi then shower ok jacuzzi won’t notice the boobs Liao… plus fj raw in jacuzzi is a nice feeling then do one bed… one kind of experience Ma…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1