The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Even though we won 2-0 last nite,it's still "non-stop" news about BERBA,just don't understand why these reporters can't leave our players or SPURS alone & let us focus & build up our confidence !

Next game vs Wigan - these will be another "much needed must win game at home" to build our confidence further !...it'll be great to see certain players bring their game to the next level,then it'll be great times ahead !
Old 09-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

robbie keane's strike was swee swee man!!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
We don't need all these kinda of "negative news about Berba so if he & Dad wants to be in the news for the wrong reasons,then he should have gone in the summer for a record profit ! and if he still wants to go in Jan,we will only sell high or else play in our reserve team & rot !".....

Do you really liked Zokora ? He was hyped up before we brought him but i think he's not suited for the EPL,he keep losing the ball or falling down or can't really pass liked Carrick - splitting the defence ! So not the kinda of play maker we wanted !....anyway liked to hear your view for better understanding !
based on his current form, i dont think there will be high offers for berbatov just yet.

zokora is a player who can still improve tremendously. his tireless running makes up for his lack of passing vision. you see him in the thick of nearly every midfield clash, a traditional midfield general if you will. thats the only thing i like about him now really, he's not taking long shots either.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

well done, Spurs...
it seems that the change of manager really can make wonder at a club.
expect a bit of clear-out during the January 2008 Transfer Window...

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 10-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Tottenham 2 Wigan 0 (Bent)
Old 10-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham 3 Wigan 0 (Berbatov)

Tottenham to continue their winning form under Ramos.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 10-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Ramos is doing a great job in playing down any high expectation of a "must win game" by telling everyone that out team is still low in confidence....but at the same time if we don't win,then we miss a good chance of climbing mid table...and going to Europe thru' the league....

It's really great to have Boss that can boost the low morale of our Spurs team !

Wigan may put up a strong fight at the start so if Spurs can start scoring early & not leave it to 2nd half and let them play for a draw & later KO us at dying mins liked in the past...( still suffering from JOL era.... )

But knowing Ramos,he definitely will not let this happen in this crucial home game....brrrrrr...actually quite nerve wreaking !....so let's go for 3 - 1....
Old 10-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 20
Dayview2004 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDayview2004 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDayview2004 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tottenham 2 Wigan 1
Old 11-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

More "rubbish internet news about BERBA" - now they get his mum involved that BERBA is staying at Spurs ! Can't they just leave him alone to focus on scoring liked KEANE.......

Good to read that RAMOS is linked with various players signing to "shake out" certain exiting star players liked Robinson & our defence....and of course BERBA....

Looking forward to tonite's game on Ch.21....Come On You Spurs !!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs leading Wigan by 3-0, half-time...Jermaine Jenasx2. Julian Lennonx1
look like Ramos is going to get his first home's win...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 12-11-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

spurs 4 wigan 0
jenas (2), lennon, bent.

yesterday the sunday times say spurs match live on ch21 at 10.55pm, nnkc ended up they show man utd vs blackburn instead. spore pools was giving 1.33 for a spurs win and 2.0 to give 1.5balls. as i was considering and counting my beer money, it dropped to 1.95 from 2.0, so faster buy lo... but bet $50 nia.

Jermaine Jenas of Tottenham is congratulated by teammate Chimbonda after scoring against Wigan Athletic. Jenas scored twice in the game.

beware! tottenham is getting their spurs back!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Yo Bro,we got "played out" by the ST on our live game vs Wigan !

Yahooooooo ! We won at home at last ! And up,up & away the table ! Really made my morning when i saw the scoreline !...Guessed we were also lucky that Wigan is currently in a mess ! But we need all these sort of games to build up our team confidence against stronger teams !.....

Ramos is happy so are the team & supporters,let's keep it going !!!

It was really too bad that Berba didn't score,it would have been great !.....
Old 12-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

Hey Spurs Bros,

Can i just check if any of you guys are members & hang out at our local SPURS Fan Club ? Read in the New Paper that it's at some place at Far East ?

If you are,please let me know more !

Many thanks !
Andyk
Old 12-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs 4 wigan 0
jenas (2), lennon, bent.

spore pools was giving 1.33 for a spurs win and 2.0 to give 1.5balls. as i was considering and counting my beer money, it dropped to 1.95 from 2.0, so faster buy lo... but bet $50 nia.
$50 ok already...
sum of us bet more than $50 ($200-500-1000)
also kana bite dust... gone were the days when jol made betters poorer (fingers crossing now)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 12-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

After the these football writers targetted BERBA to quit SPURS recent weeks,they are now have a new "whipping boy - CHIMBO"...that he have requested his agents to look for new employers !......He was actually not playing his best form at the start of the this season...But i think after he wanted to play so much for SPURS & now with RAMOS on board,there are exciting times ahead so any players who wants to quit,then they should do that asap in Jan window so that RAMOS can shape up the best players in team to challenge all the cup competitions & league top 4 too !.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1