The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DARING

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Reminds me of an incident many years ago.
My platoon commander was with his girlfriend at a dark spot in the carpark at ECP near to Fort road side. They were both in the backseat having sex when they saw a face pressed against their car window. My PC got out and chased that guy and managed to catch him under the Fort road flyover and a fight broke out between them. The police came (dunno who call them) and all were brought back to Geylang Police HQ.
We were all speculating our PC and his GF will get charged for having sex in public..... but it was the other guy who was charged in court for voyeurism. No charges were laid against my PC by the police and nothing happened to him..... except for some publicity coz his case was reported in the media.
lol why he never defend himself by saying he was having a hard time differentiating if it was consensual or rape. trying to be a good citizen.
Old 16-04-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

is it because family members always at home? and do at car exciting + save money at the same time since no need to book hotel

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 16-04-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Immunities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
is it because family members always at home?
I think this is probably it
Old 16-04-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
itchyfrontside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunities View Post
I think this is probably it
Very well said
Old 17-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
Today, at 615 pm i just witness somebody having sex near Aljunied MRT at the front seat of the car, white car, car plate is smx17xx

The first sight i just saw him like rubbing his dick on her ass sideway, I thought i was seeing thing, i continue and went over to buy soya bean

To confirm my curiosity, i went back to see again. Jesus he take out his dick from her ass after he notice me watching and she was still shaking his dick while he look and smile at me.

I wonder the girl knew that the window are not tinted black and they are at front seat.

Jesus i should have knock his door and praise him

Hahaha. You should join him instead.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1