The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
DARING

Today, at 615 pm i just witness somebody having sex near Aljunied MRT at the front seat of the car, white car, car plate is smx17xx

The first sight i just saw him like rubbing his dick on her ass sideway, I thought i was seeing thing, i continue and went over to buy soya bean

To confirm my curiosity, i went back to see again. Jesus he take out his dick from her ass after he notice me watching and she was still shaking his dick while he look and smile at me.

I wonder the girl knew that the window are not tinted black and they are at front seat.

Jesus i should have knock his door and praise him
Old 13-04-2021, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DARING

The door is not closed?
Old 13-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Should have ask if can join in the fun!
Old 13-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
FinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Should have ask if can join in the fun!
Wah nice, 3some in public!
Old 13-04-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
Today, at 615 pm i just witness somebody having sex near Aljunied MRT at the front seat of the car, white car, car plate is smx17xx

The first sight i just saw him like rubbing his dick on her ass sideway, I thought i was seeing thing, i continue and went over to buy soya bean

To confirm my curiosity, i went back to see again. Jesus he take out his dick from her ass after he notice me watching and she was still shaking his dick while he look and smile at me.

I wonder the girl knew that the window are not tinted black and they are at front seat.

I also witness an incident as well, when I was walking passed Garden by the bay east public carpark, I saw a car without any window shade and without any window tinted. The girl was doing reserve cowgirl in the driver seat with her tits exposed.

I walked passed the car and pretended I saw nothing. Nowadays, more daring already haha
Old 13-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post

Should have given the thumbs up sign.... dare to ask if 3some can ??
Old 13-04-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
I also witness an incident as well, when I was walking passed Garden by the bay east public carpark, I saw a car without any window shade and without any window tinted. The girl was doing reserve cowgirl in the driver seat with her tits exposed.

I walked passed the car and pretended I saw nothing. Nowadays, more daring already haha
So daring. Did they slow down when you passed by?
Old 13-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
The door is not closed?
He peep inside the door to see the activities going on
Old 13-04-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Last time i walked on the roadside beside a row of parked cars. It was late night, as I walked past this car i saw the windows quite smoky , the lights were not on , i glanced inside can see a guy pumping away haha.. i just continue walking on
Old 13-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

why tint the windows, isn't fucking in public about getting caught? hehe
Old 13-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Linchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
why tint the windows, isn't fucking in public about getting caught? hehe
Quite true, you have your logic too
Old 13-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
You should have just tapped the window and reminded them to wear their mask. Now have... covid

Actually no need to see misty windows right? You see a rocking car and that is like the most obvious sign. Beds don't have suspension systems, cars have and the difference to an outsider is very obvious.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... actually running engine with window and windscreen shades are a dead giveaway.. tt y I always park at side of top MSCP floors for action so that lesser people will see.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 13-04-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reminds me of an incident many years ago.
My platoon commander was with his girlfriend at a dark spot in the carpark at ECP near to Fort road side. They were both in the backseat having sex when they saw a face pressed against their car window. My PC got out and chased that guy and managed to catch him under the Fort road flyover and a fight broke out between them. The police came (dunno who call them) and all were brought back to Geylang Police HQ.
We were all speculating our PC and his GF will get charged for having sex in public..... but it was the other guy who was charged in court for voyeurism. No charges were laid against my PC by the police and nothing happened to him..... except for some publicity coz his case was reported in the media.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
gareto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Reminds me of an incident many years ago.
My platoon commander was with his girlfriend at a dark spot in the carpark at ECP near to Fort road side. They were both in the backseat having sex when they saw a face pressed against their car window. My PC got out and chased that guy and managed to catch him under the Fort road flyover and a fight broke out between them. The police came (dunno who call them) and all were brought back to Geylang Police HQ.
We were all speculating our PC and his GF will get charged for having sex in public..... but it was the other guy who was charged in court for voyeurism. No charges were laid against my PC by the police and nothing happened to him..... except for some publicity coz his case was reported in the media.
Maybe he is some minister's son, police dare not charge him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1