The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 11-01-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

I only know RAW is WAR. But you must be a frequent customer or maybe, look like Andy Lau.

But is good for you, you must be feeling satisfy to bonk the ML while other bros may only dream of.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Only once did I ever raw with FL before. It was Geylang Legal House Thai girl and donkey years ago. Had gone to her a few times and once, she say I took long time to come, no feeling, so she just took off the CD and raw. Was young then and didn't think too much.

Would I do it now? I don't think so. Dun wanna risk kenna anything and give to my girl.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I believe Jack Ma had better chance at Raw than Andy Lau. Hahaha.
Thats why choose your girl wisely. I am very surprised many bro keep saying only raw with GF or wife, do they know how may raw cock is ramming those pussies as well? If you can have fun, your partners can too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I only know RAW is WAR. But you must be a frequent customer or maybe, look like Andy Lau.

But is good for you, you must be feeling satisfy to bonk the ML while other bros may only dream of.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I believe Jack Ma had better chance at Raw than Andy Lau. Hahaha.
Thats why choose your girl wisely. I am very surprised many bro keep saying only raw with GF or wife, do they know how may raw cock is ramming those pussies as well? If you can have fun, your partners can too.
Wow that’s harsh
Old 11-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did raw twice with a ML at a TN in beauty world years ago. visited her quite a few times and only end up with a hj as she kept on insist that she only provide hj and nothing else. after a few visit told her really dont have other services as i wanted at least a bj.she reply she dont do bj but ok with fj. happy with the price so she went out to get condom. when she came back in, she told me no more condoms in the shop and i can enter raw but dont shoot inside. too horny to think and finding her wet so just did raw.
on the next visit, she told me she have condoms in her bag but i told her i wanted raw and she agreed.
Old 11-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Bro, i am not being harsh. Because i had upped a few married women before. All got husband and children type. They are even more hiong than FL/ML. So i think sometimes we can be more open-minded about what is going on, doesn’t know doesn’t mean never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Wow that’s harsh
Old 11-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, i am not being harsh. Because i had upped a few married women before. All got husband and children type. They are even more hiong than FL/ML. So i think sometimes we can be more open-minded about what is going on, doesn’t know doesn’t mean never happen.
Actually it is a fair point, but most of us choose to trust that this doesn't happen on the part of the girl.

My girl has threatened me that if I go out to play, she will also go out to play (we are long distance). I don't know whether she does it or not, I trust she doesn't. But then she trust I don't...
Old 11-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
experience that before and now its not that hard to find them coming out to PLAY.
Old 11-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had my fair share of raw in ML, 1x viet and 1x thai. But both were in Johor years ago.

Viet was in little saigon, beside KSL. Number 5 if not wrong, but not working anymore. First time went there and was randomly given the number so she attended to me. Got the b2b package so all was good, GFE, BBBJ, tits fuck and the tits were natural and C cupper.

2nd time visit, got hot head(both head) as age was young, and managed to KC the ML until she allowed me to grind her meimei until it automatically slide inside and gosh, we jus started to make love without any condom and i shot inside her. All was ok because she was in malaysia and assured she was on pills. Third time was nearing to new year, she was drinking in the shop and i booked her via wechat. Drove into JB with my fren and got 1 girl for him too. Inside the room, mine was already high from drinking and din even want to massage me but beg to have sex until my friend beside told me he was jus hearing how loud i was banging the girl.
After that was cny, to which she flew back to vietnam for good. She was KC too deep as i know she provided BBBJ max for other customers but hardly any1 a fulljob in the shop. But yeh, all good things come to and end.

Next was a ML in King Spa 1. Number 38 thai lady i think. Also 2nd time massage then KC, finger until wet and she buay tahan then jus strip and ride on me. Shot inside and end of the day.
Old 11-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Had my fair share of raw in ML, 1x viet and 1x thai. But both were in Johor years ago.

Viet was in little saigon, beside KSL. Number 5 if not wrong, but not working anymore. First time went there and was randomly given the number so she attended to me. Got the b2b package so all was good, GFE, BBBJ, tits fuck and the tits were natural and C cupper.

2nd time visit, got hot head(both head) as age was young, and managed to KC the ML until she allowed me to grind her meimei until it automatically slide inside and gosh, we jus started to make love without any condom and i shot inside her. All was ok because she was in malaysia and assured she was on pills. Third time was nearing to new year, she was drinking in the shop and i booked her via wechat. Drove into JB with my fren and got 1 girl for him too. Inside the room, mine was already high from drinking and din even want to massage me but beg to have sex until my friend beside told me he was jus hearing how loud i was banging the girl.
After that was cny, to which she flew back to vietnam for good. She was KC too deep as i know she provided BBBJ max for other customers but hardly any1 a fulljob in the shop. But yeh, all good things come to and end.

Next was a ML in King Spa 1. Number 38 thai lady i think. Also 2nd time massage then KC, finger until wet and she buay tahan then jus strip and ride on me. Shot inside and end of the day.
chances are, many other ppl.alrrady rawed tgese ml
Old 11-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
chances are, many other ppl.alrrady rawed tgese ml
Hahaha bro, don’t spoil the mood! We all like to think we are the only raw dick around! Hahaha
Old 11-01-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Actually one of the MLs who allowed me to CIP is no longer working in the line. In fact she’s working in some other jobs now which I’m sure she’s not seeing any other people. She kept saying wanting to be with me. But of course I can’t be with her. Haha
bro I help you to deal with her hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-01-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

had my fair share of raw encounters.... never worth the anxiety afterwards! Most stupid encounter was probably 1) the thai pole dancer in BKK and 2) a stripper in San Francisco in the "VIP booth"..

but also had a few regulars and sugarbabies that went raw.... nothing better than having regulards where you have already verified they are healthy and you just can creampie their ass as much as you wish
Old 11-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
had my fair share of raw encounters.... never worth the anxiety afterwards! Most stupid encounter was probably 1) the thai pole dancer in BKK and 2) a stripper in San Francisco in the "VIP booth"..

but also had a few regulars and sugarbabies that went raw.... nothing better than having regulards where you have already verified they are healthy and you just can creampie their ass as much as you wish
i had a friend who kept his batam girl just for his creampie adventures! He thought its gonna be safe since he pay for her house and visit her weekly at batam. But end up come back he kena std! Poor fellow. If the girl raw you, she surely would raw others!
Old 11-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw cip just feels too good hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1