The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

"Oh really! Hummm, two hot girls in my house to keep me happy?" I teased Chantal. "I think that would be great!" I smiled at her and ran my hand between her legs. A soft moan came from her, "Is that good?" I asked her and started to caress up her pussy.

More little moans came from her, "Daddy! I need you inside me so bad!" she moaned spreading her legs, giving me more access to touch her hot mound. After a few more caresses, "OH DADDY!" Chantal screamed out. "You made me cum!" her beautiful body began to spasm and her tight pussy exploded.

I pushed my hand down the front of her skin-tight jeans to her orgasming pussy. "Go baby! Cum on my hand. I want to feel my baby girl cum!" I said trying to fuck her with my hand as I drove down the highway. "How's this?" I asked her and slid two fingers deep in her wet pussy.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried out and started moving her sexy wide hips to fuck herself with my fingers. "You're the best Daddy in the world!" she moaned and I felt her wonderful pussy squeezing my fingers as she orgasmed again.

I moved my fingers in and out of her tender body, "I think, you're the best daughter in the world!" I said leaning to her mouth to give her a good deep kiss. And, I fingered her until we got home.

"Shit, I could sleep for a week!" she smiled at me with love in her eyes. "And, to rest up for my man!" her hand squeezed my cock, "Be ready tonight, I'm going to fuck you until I pass out!" she giggled and ran into the house.

I didn't see Chantal until midnight, when she came to my room. "Hi Daddy." She softly said as she walked towards my bed only wearing a small pair of red panties and a smile. "I'm ready. I need you inside me." She said with love.

My hand reached for my sexy daughter, "It will be my pleasure!" I said helping her on my lap. My hard cock was standing up between our bodies, "Look how far it's going to go inside you." I said pointing just under her tiny 'belly button'.

A soft moan came from deep inside her, "I think it will fit in me really good." She said looking into my eyes and she leaned to kiss me as my woman, not as a daughter. Her sexy hips began to move against my hard cock and I could feel the heat coming from her. "Love me, Daddy!" she begged me.

I laid her back on my bed and gently pulled down her damp panties, exposing the beautiful flower I was about to take. "You're going to make a wonderful lover and the mother of our babies." I moved over her, placing my swollen cock-head to her wet opening. "I love you!" I said as I gently pushed into her young body.

"OH DADDY!" Chantal moaned, as my hard, long cock pushed so deep in her body until our hips met. "I love you!" she said as her arms and legs wrapped around me, pulling me even deeper into her. I could feel her delicate muscles squeezing my cock, milking it for its seeds.

I pushed in her one final time, "Oh girl! You are unbelievable!" I moaned, enjoying the feel of her insides squeezing me. It felt like two loving hands gently pulling and cuddling my hard cock. My mouth covered hers; we kissed deeply, looking into each others eyes.

Chantal began to thrust her sexy hips to my cock, "Fuck me, Daddy! Make me cum!" she cried as she squeezed her arms around my neck. "I need to cum around your cock so bad!" she moaned pushing her hips to meet my thrusting into her body.

"Yes! Cum on me!" I moaned as I pushed in and out of her young, lively body. "I'm going to fill you so full!" I said giving her a tiny kiss. "What if you get pregnant?" I asked as I pumped her tight pussy and looked into her eyes, when she heard my words a smile came over her face.

"I think I'll like that." She whispered moving her hips with mine. "In fact, it turns me on!" Chantal moaned and her breathing became harder. "I'm.. I'm.." a small groan came from her mouth. "OH GOD!" she screamed when her tight pussy began to orgasm around my stiff cock.

I pushed in her, "Go! Cum on me, my sexy daughter!" I yelled as my cock started shooting hot cum deep into her warm insides. "Chantal!" I yelled out each time my cock shot into her young body.

"Go Daddy! Pump me full of your cum!" she moaned as I used her tiny pussy. "Give me your child. Make me your woman!" she cried out as I thrust into her burning, hot pussy.

I rammed in her like a wild man, I wanted to fuck my beautiful daughter for so long and now I was making up for lost time. "Baby, you are so fucking hot!" I yelled out I moved in and out of her tiny pussy. "Yes!" I yelled again as the last of my seeds shot in her and I lied across her wonderful breasts.

"Wow! You sure do know how to please a woman in heat!" she said, caressing my hair. "Suck my nipples, I want to get them ready for when I have your baby." she moaned as I sucked a nipple into my mouth, "Ahhh, yes!"

Chantal looked so good as her belly grew with our baby, "Damn, every time I see you, I could take you to bed!" I told her as I pulled her swelling body into my stiff cock and slid it inside her, "Your pussy seems hotter every time I slide it in you." I moaned as I held her in my arms.

"Daddy!" she said moving her swollen hips to me. As I went in and out of her warm pussy, I caressed her tummy thinking of what was growing inside. "I love it when you touch me. I feel so loved." She said as tears ran down her pretty face. "I need to tell you something." She began to cry and pulled from me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her as I watched her sit on the sofa. I rushed to hold her in my arms. "Tell me what's wrong." I said rocking her.

She looked to me with tears running down her face, "Trisha! Her family disowned her." She cried harder, her body sobbed against me. "She doesn't have anybody to take care of her."

《我在民宿把中国网红女友从里操到外》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《兔兔居然不知道什么事老汉推车》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《我给你足交,高潮的却是我》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《男友的貓咪找不到了,可能鑽進兔兔的洞洞裡了吧?》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《【ASMR中文音声】和丰满阿姨做爱,每下都插的很深》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《离异风骚少妇微信与小伙约炮饥渴淫叫太骚了》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《两个中国女孩和一个印度女孩同舔一根大鸡巴》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《素人模特空姐》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《舔逼舔到汁水直流,操的非常过瘾》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《让我的屁股充满了我品尝的精液》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《又紧又嫩的小护士又来了》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

TBC
Old 16-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Seancafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro
Old 17-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Why?" I asked looking to her. "She's pregnant, too!" I said before Chantal could even answer. I was filled with joy for having another baby, but was so sad for the young girl. "Where is she?" I asked ready to jump in my truck and go get the young, lonesome thing as fast as I could.

"She's still at school. I paid the apartment rent for her and gave her money. I hope your not mad at me for helping her." She sobbed, looking to see if I would be mad.

I was in shock that Chantal never told me what Trisha was going through. I got her pregnant and she shouldn't have to worry about anything. "Why didn't you tell me? We can have her come live with us." I asked her with sadness. "She's a great girl. I'd love having you both here." I said wiping a tear from her face.

"She didn't want me to. She's a real 'bull' headed person." Chantal giggled when she could see that I wasn't mad at either of them. "Can we go get her tonight? I'd feel so much better if she were here with us." She pleaded, and gave me a great kiss. "Please?" she begged.

I gave her a kiss in return and said, "Yes! Let's get ready." I told her and we went to get my other woman and soon to be mother of my other baby.

It was just after midnight when I walked up to Trisha's door, I could see the dim light of her TV coming from under the door.

'KNOCK, KNOCK' I gently tapped on the door.

"Who is it?" she asked in a soft, scared voice.

I leaned to her door, "It's Hank. Chantal's Dad. I'm here to get you." I said and the door flew open.

Trisha stood before me, her face filled with happiness and big tears running down her face. Her sweet bottom lip stuck out and began to tremble. I pulled her into my arms, "I'm so glad you came for me." She cried as she sobbed in my arms.

"Don't cry baby. I'm here to take you home!" I told her as I gently rocked her in my arms. "You'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

Trisha and Chantal grew more and more with each passing day. Their beautiful pregnant bodies filled my eyes and my arms when I held them. It was the best feeling I'd ever known, two very pretty, young ladies that were both going to give me a baby.

Chantal, Trisha and I were relaxing, watching some show when Chantal said, "I'm so fucking horny I could die!" she giggled looking at Trisha and I. "Let's go to my room, Daddy." Chantal whispered in my ear hoping that Trisha didn't.

"NO FAIR! I'm horny too!" Trisha yelled out laughing and reached to playfully slap Chantal on her arm. "Let's have a "cat" fight to see who gets him!"

"I don't think so, why not see who can suck me off the fastest wins!" I said teasing them, "Or you both could… share me." I asked not knowing what they would think of all of us making love together. Up until now, each of us had our own room, I went to see them on different nights.

Chantal laughed, "I should have known you'd liked that, Daddy. All you men are the same." She laughed again hugging me. "I think that would be a blast! Sharing you." She moaned and reached to rub my hard cock.

"I think that would be great!" Trisha said as her hand joined Chantal's in my pants. "He's already so hard. Feel it? I've got a great idea!" Trisha said looking into my daughters eyes.

Chantal just smiled and replied, "Let's both suck him off!" and they unzipped my jeans, freeing my hard cock. "Oh it's so beautiful!" she moaned and both girls started licking it, from the base up to the swollen head. Their hot little tongues teasing me and they would sneak and lick each other.

I leaned back on the sofa, watching them as they licked every inch of my stiff cock, "Who wants to suck it first?" I asked as I caressed both of their faces. "You my sexy daughter or you, my sweet Trisha?." Both of them were masters at sucking cock, either of them could suck me off in just minutes.

"I will!" Trisha moaned and her mouth covered me, sucking me all the way down her silky throat. Her soft moans filled the silent room while her dreamy eyes watched my pleasured face. As her head moved up and down my hard, long shaft Chantal moved to help. Both were now sucking my cock, one on each side of my cock-head and they started to kiss each other. My cock was right in the middle of the two sexy girls as they began to please each other.

"Oh my Lord! You two are going to kill me!" I moaned as Chantal reached to hold Trisha's milk filled breasts. "Suck one of her tits while she sucks me!" I said as I watched my two sexy girls. "Trisha, lie up here on my lap so Chantal can suck you." I said smiling at her.

She did as I asked and went straight back to sucking my cock. Chantal sat on the floor leaning to Trisha; she sucked one of the milk filled beauties in her mouth. "Oh yes!" Trisha moaned out as Chantal gently pleased her swollen breast. "Suck it my sweet! It's been so very long since the last time." Trisha moaned and smiled at me.

"You two have done this before?" I asked them with a fatherly look. "Now you can do it and I can watch!" I smiled at them both and pulled Chantal off the floor. "Time we went to bed, I want to see you two sexy things love each other."

We all went to my room, my two girls didn't even get on the bed before they had begun to kiss and touch every inch of their bodies. Soft moans came from each sexy girl as their fingers explored every crevice and burrow they could find. Trisha slid her tiny fingers inside Chantal, slowly moving them in and out of her wet pussy, then they both licked her fingers dry.

"Holly shit!" was all I could say as I took in the great sex show going on in front of me. Then, Chantal moved Trisha to my bed laying her down; she moved her mouth to cover Trisha's wet pussy and began to suck her. "You two are great! Wish I had my video camera." I said as I watched my sexy Chantal pleasing Trisha's hot pussy. As she took advantage of it I could hear soft suckling sounds and tiny moans coming from Trisha.

"Oh yes!" Trisha moaned out with joy as Chantal pleased her pussy. Trisha held Chantal's head between her legs and smashed her face into her pregnant pussy. "Suck it just like you used to! So, slow and with all of your love!" Trisha moaned as she caressed Chantal.

I couldn't take any more I had to join in on this, "I'm going to fuck you as you eat her pussy." I told Chantal as I moved behind her on the floor. "Here goes baby." and I slid my cock deep in her fat, pregnant pussy hole as far as I could. "Oh fuck!" I moaned when our hips met. Her pussy began to milk me dry as I held her hips.

"Oh Daddy!" cried out with joy and turned to give me a sexy smile. "Fuck me like a dirty old whore! Look, I'm eating a pregnant bitch's pussy." She said licking her lips and rammed her ass back into my hard, long cock.

My hands held each side of her wide hips, "You sure about this?" I asked just making sure that Chantal really did want a good hard fucking. I was so damn horny from watching her eat out Trisha she would get a very hard fucking.

"YES! Fuck my fat pussy! Make me your fat, pregnant, whore!" she said gritting her pretty white teeth at me. "Do it now!" she rammed back into my stiff cock, driving it deep into her pregnant pussy.

"Oh you pregnant whore!" I said teasing my sexy daughter. "You wanta be my pregnant whore? Well, here goes!" and I rammed my hard cock in her to the root. I lifted her off the floor I rammed in her so far and deep.

She pushed back to me as hard as she could and screamed out, "FUCK ME, YOU PRICK! FUCK ME!" Chantal rammed her wide ass back into my cock with each of my thrust into her fat body. She was on fire and needed me to put it out. Our skin slapped together so hard it hurt, but the pleasure of using her hot pussy was the only thing I felt.

"Cum you horny little bitch! Cum on your Father's hard, long cock!" I yelled at her and gave her a tiny swat on her ass. I heard Trisha giggling at Chantal and I, "Do you want some of this?" I asked her.

"Yes! Soon as you make her horny ass cum! But, I want it nice and easy. Just like a Daddy should use a little girl's pussy." Trisha purred as she looked at me fucking my daughter like a cheep whore. I could see lust in her eyes as Chantal was pleasing her pussy.

About that time Chantal leaned against me and started to shake, "OH MOTHER FUCKER!" and her pregnant pussy began to orgasm around my stiff cock pole. "Daddy! Yes! Yes!" she yelled out as she leaned on me letting her orgasm rush through her pregnant body. I held her to me as tight as I could. "Yes, Daddy!" she moaned when I squeezed her fat tits and warm milk shot from her swollen nipples and across the floor.

"Cum on my cock, you horny bitch!" I said as I thrust in and out of her tiny pussy. I started sucking the side of her neck, pumping her with full, long strokes in and out of her spasming pussy. "Come on, baby! Get it all out for Daddy." I told her as my hands gave her breasts another good squeeze, this time the milk ran down my hands and over the front of her swollen belly.

"Oh my dear, sweet, Daddy!" Chantal moaned as she lied against me panting for air. "Take me to my bed then you and Trisha can finish up." She added with a smile. "The poor thing has been horny all day."

I pulled from Chantal, my cock was so hard it hurt, "You get ready, I need to get this fixed!" I said looking to Trisha as she lied on my bed.

Chantal was tucked in her bed, "I love you, Daddy!" she said closing her pretty eyes and a warm smile filled her face.

"I love you, too!" I replied to my happy, young daughter as I left her room and went back to Trisha and asked, "Are you ready my sweet?" I moved to her pregnant body. "Want it on your knees or what?" I asked her looking between her legs and seeing how wet she was. Tonight, my cock would slide in her tiny hole with ease.

"You lie down, I want on top!" I did as I was told. "I want this deep in me tonight." She said grabbing my stiff cock. "I want it so deep in me, when you cum, it will hit the baby!" Trisha said with a very lusty voice and she mounted me. "I'm on fire!" she moaned and started to descend down on my cock. It slowly made its way through her tender outer folds of flesh, then into her teeny tunnel, gently spreading her until I began to slip farther inside. Her wetness covered me as I sank deeper, deeper into her soul, until she sat flat on my hips. "Oh Daddy!" Trisha moaned out with a lustful look on her face.

I held her hips as she sat motionless on me, I could feel her tiny pussy as it spasmed around my long cock. "Oh my sweet Trisha!" I said as I sat up to hug her in my arms. She was a wonderful young woman and I dearly loved her.

"It feels so good! So very deep in me, like never before." She purred and began to move her hips, sending rushing of pleasure through my shaft. "Is it good, Daddy? Lie down and let your girl fix you." She said in a sexy, low voice. "Let your "other" daughter make you feel good." She purred as her hips moved more, this time in small circles.

I watched Trisha with open eyes, she had started squeezing and sucking her milk from her own breasts. "Suck 'um baby? Just save some for your Daddy." I teased her as I moved my hands to held her fondle them.

"MMMmmm, it's warm and taste so sweet." Trisha moaned out licking her lips and moving her hips more, bringing us closer to exploding together. "My pussy is so close, Daddy!" she grunted as she moved faster. "Daddy, fuck me! I'm getting so tired." She begged and rolling off me and onto the bed, spreading her legs so wide. "Hurry! PLEASE" she moaned pushing her hips up in the air.

"Oh yes, Daddy will fix you." I said moving over her and pushing my cock back into her ready pussy as far as I could get it. "How's this baby?" I asked and started pumping her soaked pussy hole. In and out my hard cock slipped with ease, as her warm juices covered me.

Her soft moans of pleasure filled my darkened room, "oh daddy. Yes. Yes." Her sweet voice cried out. Her hips lifted to welcome each of my deep, but gentle push into her swollen body. "I'm so close!" Trisha moaned as her arms reached for my neck, pulling me to her face. Her warm tongue found its way into my mouth and we kissed and kissed. "DADDY!" was all Trisha could say when her young body began to orgasm, around my long cock.

"Yes Baby! Go!" I said as I too released my thick cum deep into her already pregnant, young body. "Oh my sweet, little girl!" I moaned as I filled her so full of cum it ran from her wet pussy and down the crack of her beautiful ass. I gently moved my squirting cock in and out of her spasming pussy, until we had been satisfied.

Later, Trisha and I were lying in each others arms, "I wish you were my real, Daddy." She said with a frown. "It would make this so much more special." She added giving me a soft kiss on the mouth. Her pretty eyes were filled with so much love.

"Well, if you were I couldn't ask you to marry me." I said with a big smile. "I have to marry one of you girls seeing that I got you both pregnant." I added looking up to see Chantal watching us. "Come join us my sweet." I said to her watching her pregnant body move towards me. Her milk filled breasts swayed from side to side and tiny droplets of milk escaped her nipples.

She lied with Trisha and I and asked, "Did you just ask my sweet "step" sister to marry you" she smiled and waited for me to reply. Her pretty eyes were filled with excitement.

"I did, but she never answered me, so I guess not." I teased the two girls.

"You better say "yes" to Daddy or he'll send you to your room with no sex." Chantal giggled at Trisha and reached to give her a tickle under her arm. "Come on, say "yes" to Daddy!" she tickled Trisha even more, this time her hands found their way between her legs.

"OK, now stop it!" Trisha giggled out and gave me a big hug. "When we're married, can I spank her?" Trisha asked me then she said, "I'll be your Mom. I can do anything to you!" she said with a big grin on her face.

"Holly crap! This could make for a good story some day!" I said hugging both my girls to me.

The End

《玩偶姐姐陪玩被富二代忽悠上了床》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《颜值不错萌妹子和纹身男友啪啪多姿势被插叫爸爸呻吟诱惑》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《美容院上班的气质漂亮表嫂》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《我与来自tiktok的著名的18岁中国女孩发生了性关系》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

Dear Bros, have liked my collection of stories so far? Are you satisfied or Do you want more? Please tell me.....

New story To Be Cumming Soon
Old 21-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

He stood pacing back and forth waiting for the plane to land, thinking of their last night together, wondering if this was a good idea or not. He'd came so close to making love and now he'd invited her to come and see him for a week and he knew deep down, it would be a week of hell trying to resist her.

She was so pretty, not Miss America pretty, but she could get him hard with one of her smiles, a soft kiss, but the one thing he loved the most, was when they hugged. She was tall, five foot ten and had a body that was loaded with lots and lots of wonderful curves that he loved. Her large D cup breasts had filled his eyes and dreams so many times; he could never count them if he wanted. Her flat stomach was always shown by wearing the lowest cut jeans she could find and he loved it even more when she got her bellybutton pierced.

Her hips, thighs and great ass were what some would call 'thick', but oh did they look great. He loved watching her walking, bending over, but again, the best was when they hugged and he'd always give her ass a good squeeze with both hands, enjoying her moan.

'This is going to be crazy,' he thought looking out the massive window, wondering how much longer it was going to be until the plane landed and the suffering would begin. 'I want to see her so bad, but...' he thought, hoping he'd be able to resist her and her charming ways.

Her soft voice was something he also loved so very much. So many times when they hugged, she'd softly whisper his name, making him hard in a split second. He wondered what it would be like making love to her, hearing her moaning it as she orgasmed around his long and very thick cock.

'Oh fuck!' he moaned, feeling it growing out of control and she wasn't ever there yet. 'This is going to be so fucked up,' he thought seeing a large plane pulling up to the jet way. 'Well, here goes!' he thought, standing up, walking towards the gate, hoping he could resist doing anything with her, but in the dark side of his mind, he hoped they'd be in bed as soon as possible.

He watched as people came from the plane, some getting hugs, others getting handshakes and some looked as if they were going to fuck each other right in the middle of the airport. He wondered what they would do. A long, loving hug for sure, maybe with a kiss and just maybe, he'd hold her sweet ass the way he loved so much.

He watched a young couple kissing, hugging and feeling each other from top to bottom, wondering if they'd get home or rush to the first motel they could find. 'Lucky fucker,' he mumbled as the young guy caressed every last inch of the girls' tight, little ass. 'I bet you're going to fuck her brains out!' he laughed to himself, trying to imagine him on top of the tall, slender girl and her long, black hair. 'I'd like some of that myself,' he moaned watching the guy squeezing her ass, shoving her into his cock.

She stood looking at him, wondering if he'd notice her or keep watching the two young people making out. She reached to tap on his shoulder, he turned to her and just as she suspected, he grabbed her in his arms, squeezing so hard it almost hurt. 'I've missed you so much, Johnny,' she moaned in his ear, hoping he'd never let her go.

He turned, seeing the woman he loved with all of his heart. She had long, thin blonde hair, soft blue eyes that hid behind a small pair of glasses and a smile that could melt an iceberg. He hugged her with all of his might, not caring that he was growing hard against her. She was a grown woman and he was close to 26. They were old enough to know what they wanted. He wasn't sure about her, but he knew he wanted her, no matter what. 'I've missed you too, Mom,' he moaned as his hands slid down her back to her wonderful ass and he couldn't help but squeezing.

She rested against him, feeling something wonderful pressing on her thigh and knew it was all for her. He always got so hard when they hugged, but she knew about the feelings a son could have for their Mom and she never said anything. 'Oh I love when you touch me. I wish that your father was half the man you are,' she moaned to herself, hoping she wouldn't cum in his arms. 'Damn! You sure do know how to make a woman feel loved,' she giggled and had to get away from him, for now at least. 'You look so good!' she smiled looking at his hardened face, long black hair and his muscular body.

He loved at touch and would until the day he died. 'You're lookin' pretty damn hot yourself,' he replied looking at her large breasts and couldn't help but seeing how hard her nipples were. He looked down, to her smooth stomach that always made him so hard and lower, to her full set of hips in the tightest pair of jeans he'd ever seen. 'I might have to take you out tonight,' he winked and couldn't help but hugging her again, but this time, his cock was harder than it had ever been in his life, even if it was for his Mom.

'That would be so nice. He hasn't taken me out in years,' she said with a wide grin, enjoying her sons' stiffness between her long legs, trying to remember the last time her husband had taken her out, but she couldn't. He spent all his time chasing the young girls' he hired in his office and hadn't touched her in ten years.

'Fuck him! He wouldn't know how to treat a lady if his fuckin' life depended on it!' Johnny quickly snapped, thinking of all the nights he spent comforting her after a beating or when she found out that he'd been cheating on her. 'I don't know why you're even with him. I've told you over and over again that you should just leave him and come down here,' he added giving her one last squeeze before letting her go.

She knew Johnny was right about leaving him, but she wasn't sure about being around her son. She was still a very, very sensual woman; he was a young man that any woman in her right mind would kill for and she was one of them. 'I know, but I'm just a little scared to,' she said. 'You know how he is. He always said if I left him, he'd kill me,' she added feeling her eyes begin to tear up.

'Yeah, let him fuckin' come down here. I've got some nasty friends that would just love to meet him!' Johnny smiled thinking of the crazy men he worked with and if they found out about her being beat, they'd kill his dad in a second.

She remembered that Johnny had a knack for finding insane friends to hang out with. She wasn't sure if they did anything wrong, but if they did, they never got caught. 'I'm sure you do,' she said with a laugh looking into his dark eyes, wanting to kiss him so badly she hurt. But this wasn't the time or place and she wasn't sure if she'd have the nerve to do it or if he even wanted her.

'Let's get your bags and get out of here,' he smiled slipping his right hand into one of her jean pockets, enjoying her firm ass and they went to get her bags.

TBC
Old 21-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Gegenpressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMMA View Post
Dear Bros, have liked my collection of stories so far? Are you satisfied or Do you want more? Please tell me.....

New story To Be Cumming Soon
Super like your stories bro, and the pics too!
Old 22-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

'From the looks of this car,' she said looking over the expensive sports car, wondering what it cost. 'I gather you're doing good for yourself,' she added, giving him one of her motherly looks, hoping that he wouldn't end up in prison or dead.

He just smiled at her and it made him feel good that she cared about him. He had a few girls' he saw, but none of them gave a shit about him. 'I'm doing' real good,' he winked at her, hoping she'd brought some sexy things to wear, but then remembered his Dad wouldn't spend a penny on her. 'I'm thinking that I need to take my favourite, sexy lady shopping,' he said watching a big smile cover her pretty face. 'This is Miami. We need you lookin' hot!' Johnny winked, thinking of how good she'd look in some tight shorts, a tiny bikini and some sexy panties.

'I could go for that myself,' she replied having a good idea that Johnny would have her wearing some outrageous things, but what the hell. If it turned him on, she'd wear anything he wanted, no matter what it was.

'Cool!' he said reaching to caress her long, left leg and way up her thigh. 'I know this great shop just up the street. They'll have you lookin' so hot, men will drop dead on the street,' he laughed, hoping she'd wear some nice things and show off her great body.

'I have one thing to ask,' she paused, giving him that motherly look again. 'If some of it's too wild, I'll only wear it when we're alone,' she added, wondering what taste her handsome son had or if he was just teasing about her wearing sexy things.

He thought about what she'd just said and had a plan. He'd pick out things to wear when they were going out and some very, very skimpy things for her to wear for him, when they were alone. 'Sounds good to me! I'm getting you some real hot stuff then,' he smiled watching her face turning a warm shade of red.

'Just remember, I am your Mother,' she replied and knew she'd be with him; it would just be a matter of when.

'I know and it sucks too,' he said pulling in a parking lot and shut off the car.

'What do you mean by that?' she asked, feeling a bit hurt by his words. She'd always been a good mother to him and this hurt.

He saw her face and knew that she didn't understand him. 'I didn't mean it in a bad way. You're the best Mom in the world and I'm glad you're mine,' he said leaning to gently kiss her thin, juicy lips, feeling her suck in a deep breath. 'I wish that you were just a hot woman that I was taking out on a date,' he added, watching an innocent smile cover her face.

'You bad boy!' she laughed at him. 'It's not right to have such thoughts about your Mom!' she said feeling a strange, but interesting tingling between her legs. 'Why in the heck am I feeling this way?' she thought as the feeling grew more, making her wish she was alone with her vibrator.

'If you weren't so hot I wouldn't,' he said getting out of the car and ran to open her door, hoping tonight would be the night he'd been dreaming of for so long. A night alone, making love and he didn't care if she was his Mom or not.

Sela stood in the massive bedroom and couldn't believe how it and all of her new things looked. 'I guess my baby is doing very well,' she laughed reaching for one of the many new bras that Johnny had picked out for her. 'Why even bother,' she said looking through the thin garment. 'He's going to be able to see everything I have,' she moaned, knowing his dark, sexy eyes were going to love this.

She pulled it around her body, clasp it and after a few adjustments, she looked into a full length mirror. 'Oh wow!' Sela said with a big smile, running her fingers over the bra, teasing her already excited nipples into a state of frenzy. 'This is awesome!' she said grabbing the matching white panties, pulling them up her hips and was so glad that she shaved.

'Oh Lord!' she moaned looking at the very tiny panties on her hips. 'He sure has good taste.' Sela thought, turning to look at her ass crammed in the small, bikini panties. She couldn't help touching her excited pussy, hoping that it didn't drip too badly and ruin them.

Sela continued dressing and when she'd finished, she knew tonight could turn out to be very special. 'This is so nice!' she smiled running her hands over her body and the extremely short, white dress. 'I could be a fucking hooker!' she laughed, enjoying how she looked and knew Johnny was going to love it. 'Here goes!' she said giving her hair a little fluff and left the room.

Johnny was on the phone when he turned to see her. 'I'll call you later,' he said hanging up the phone and walked to her. 'Wow!' he moaned turning her in a circle and could feel his long cock growing as he looked over her large breasts, down her body and to the hips he loved. 'You look so hot!' Johnny smiled, brushing a long strand of hair from her beautiful face. 'And, you're all mine,' he whispered pulling her against him, knowing she could feel how hard he was.

She felt the tingle returning and it felt so good. Her son, the baby she'd given birth to, was turning her on and for some odd reason, she loved it. 'Thank you,' she whispered as he pulled her into his arms and she felt it. His massive cock was as hard as steel and pushing against the loneliest part of her body. 'It feels so good to be hugged again,' she moaned, wishing they could do more, but she was his Mom. Mothers were not supposed to feel this way towards their sons, but she couldn't help it.

'I'm going to be hugging you all the time and if it's okay with you,' he said looking into her pretty eyes. 'I'd love to do this too,' he said running his hands around her shapely ass, making sure to caress every, last inch of it. 'And, this.' Johnny smiled squeezing her ass, gently pulling her to him, knowing his stiff cock was shoved against the very place he came from twenty years ago.

Sela was helpless in his arms, knowing she needed to stop this, but they'd always hugged and there were so many times she'd felt him hard. 'You're going to spoil me,' she moaned, letting him touch her ass and his cock made her feel so wanted, a feeling she hadn't known since he was a baby.

'I'm going to spoil, pamper and let you know just how much I love you,' he paused to kiss her sexy lips, making sure to flex his cock at the very same time. 'And, a few other things too,' he smiled hugging her and slipped his hands under the small dress, wishing he could love her right there, but he could wait for something so good.

Sela quickly knew what he meant and she was speechless. Her baby boy made it very clear that he had plans of seducing her and it turned her on. He was so handsome and charming to begin with; Sela knew it was going to be so hard to resist him. 'What other 'things' do you have planned?' she asked with a shaky voice, enjoying his hands on her ass, while his long, thick cock continued tormenting her pussy.

He just smiled, savoring the feel of his cock resting on her warm pussy and couldn't wait to be in it again. 'You'll just have to wait and find out,' he replied as he grew harder, thinking of being in her, loving her into the night. 'You're going to love it,' he said moving his hips back and forth, rubbing his cock on her.

She just stood there, letting him do anything he wanted. She knew it was so wrong, but oh did it feel good. Johnny's father hadn't made love to her years and when he did, he didn't come close to the size of Johnny. 'We shouldn't be doing this,' she moaned feeling him pulling up her dress and she felt like screaming. His cock had slipped from his shorts and was completely against her eager pussy.

'Why not?' Johnny asked kissing her neck, wondering if he should do her right now and just fuck going out. 'It feels good and we're both old enough to know what we want. I'm not sure about you, but I defiantly know what I want,' he moaned pulling her to his cock, wishing it would find its way under her panties and deep in her body.

She was so excited and her will to resist him was fading. 'Oh Johnny, please! Let's do this slowly. I know you have feelings for me, but I need a little more time to get used to the idea. It's not everyday that I think about making love to my baby,' she smiled caressing his back and the feel of his large, stiff cock on her pussy was making it so hard to pull away.

'I've always wanted you,' he whispered in her ear as he caressed under her tiny dress. 'All those nights I held and comforted you drove me crazy. I always wished that you were mine to hold, kiss and to love this gorgeous body.' Johnny said looking to her pretty, blue eyes, hoping she could see the love.

Sela was giving in to her charming son and it felt so good. She'd been without love a very long time and she couldn't think of a better man to help her. 'I felt the same about you. I always knew you'd give me more love than he ever could,' she whispered reaching to hold him in her small hand. 'Oh my God! You're a lonely woman's dream come true.' Sela moaned, trying to wrap her fingers around his girth, but couldn't. 'You're going to rip me in two,' she moaned in a low seductive voice, wondering if he would be able to get it in her.

'Don't worry baby, I'll go slow and your little pussy will love it,' he smiled pulling down her panties; carefully easing a finger into his Mom's wet pussy, enjoying a loud moan. 'I guess dinner will have to wait,' he smiled sitting in a chair and motioned for Sela to sit between his legs. 'I need my sexy Mom to suck this for me,' he said with a smiled as she held him in both her small hands.

'Have you been a good little boy?' she teased in a voice that a woman would use talking to a baby, but from his smile, Sela knew Johnny loved it. 'Mommy can't do it unless you've been a good boy,' she said in that same teasing voice as she licked up the underside of his long, pulsing shaft, enjoying the taste of his cum. 'It's been so long since I've had that wonderful flavor in my mouth,' she moaned licking him again, wishing there was more. 'I might have to suck my baby off. Would you like that?' she asked in a soft voice, hoping she get more of his cum in her mouth before the night was over.

'I'm always good, Mom,' he replied watching the stunning woman he'd loved all his life, licking his cock. 'We'll do anything you want too,' he said caressing her hair, watching her licking his swollen cock head and he couldn't ask for more. 'Oh Mom!' Johnny moaned as she swallowed him to the root. 'Oh yes! Oh Mom!' he cried out and was in shock. No girl he'd ever been with could suck him all, until now and his Mom did it. 'Suck it baby! Suck it all!' he moaned, watching her head moving up and down his entire length and she was a master at it.

Sela kept teasing him and she was ready. She open her mouth, looked at his massive cock, took a deep breath of air and she took him, all of him. 'Oh my baby!' she moaned sucking him while her head went up and down his beautiful, fat cock. She loved hearing him moan and she couldn't wait until they were face to face, loving each other. She loved Johnny and hid her feelings towards him for years, because Mom's were not supposed to think of doing it with their sons.

'Oh yes! Suck it bitch, suck it hard!' he moaned, hoping she wouldn't mind him calling her dirty names, but when she moaned, he knew it was fine. 'My nasty Mom is sucking my cock,' he said and she moaned so loud. 'Suck it my cock Mom! Suck your sons' big cock!' he said and she moaned louder than ever.

Johnny's words drove her crazy and she sucked him harder. 'You're going to kill me,' she thought sucking him down her throat, hoping that she was doing it right. She hadn't sucked a man in years and wanted to please Johnny.

He grabbed her head, lifting it up and down. 'You horny bitch! Sucking your sons' big, fat cock, you're nothing but a whore!' he moaned as Mom sucked him so hard it hurt. How often does a Mom suck her sons' cock and he wasn't about to stop her.

She pulled from him, looked up and smiled. 'I love it! Keep talking like that,' she moaned grabbing his cock as tight as she could and squeezed. 'I may be a whore, but I'm your whore,' she growled sucking him back into her mouth and knew she was going to be his whore after tonight.

'My own personal whore and she's my Mom,' he laughed holding her head, fucking her mouth as fast as he could go. 'Suck bitch! Suck your sons' cock!' he yelled holding her tight, fucking her warm mouth like a madman.

Sela relaxed, letting him do anything he wanted. 'Fuck me!' she thought as his hard cock fucked her with no mercy. She loved it and couldn't wait for him to do the same thing to her burning pussy. His stiff cock slid in and out so fast it was unreal. She'd given a few blowjobs in her life, but none of them came close to the way Johnny was using her and she needed more, lots more.

《钢琴课上》高清播放http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《直接插入》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

TBC
Old 23-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

She managed to pull from him and it was time he rammed his cock in her pussy. 'Fuck me! I need you to fuck my pussy, please!' she begged him, hoping he'd do the same to her pussy. It had been so long since a man had her and she knew her Johnny was going to feel so good. He was so long, maybe nine inches and it was so fat, and she couldn't wait to feel it splitting her open.

Johnny stood up, grabbed her, shoved her over the arm of the sofa, making sure her ass was facing him and her legs were spread wide. He reached to finger her wet pussy a few times, making sure that it was nice and wet before going on. 'You must need some hard cock up this nasty thing pretty bad!' he laughed pumping it as deep as he could. 'My cock is going to tear this up,' he said guiding it to the very place he'd come from and didn't care. She'd been turning him on for years and he was ready to fuck her, even if she was his Mom.

'Yes! Tear up Mommy's pussy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck me!' she cried out, feeling his cock against her, hoping he'd be easy until she got used to his size. He was a big man and she didn't want to get hurt their first time together. 'Come on baby. Be a good boy and help Mommy,' she said turning to smile at him, remembering the day he was born and all the joy she had raising him.

Johnny looked at her large, shapely ass, gently caressing it and he remembered all the times he'd admired it since he was a small boy. He eased forward, letting his huge cock head sink in his beautiful Mom and he knew things would never be the same. 'Oh Mom!' he moaned lying on her back, hugging her as tight as he could. 'I love you so much,' he whimpered as tears of joy rolled from his eyes.

Sela felt him push forward and life as she knew it was over. She'd let her one and only son commit the worst sin. She was letting him fuck her and there was no turning back. He was inside the very place he'd come from and she knew it was wrong, but it was so good. Her baby boy was in her and was now free to do anything he wanted.

'I love you too baby,' she said holding his arms around her breasts, hoping he wasn't going to stop. 'My baby,' she whispered as he slowly filled her lonely body with his massive cock. 'You feel so good! I want it all!' Sela cried as it slid into her, touching places she never knew existed until now.

Her tight muscles hugged him, just as if he was returning home from a long trip. 'Oh Mom!' he moaned standing back up, pushing himself in her wonderful body, the same one that had driven him crazy as a boy and now he was taking her as a man. 'I'm going to fuck you day and night,' he moaned as he started sliding in and out of her glorious body.

'Oh yes!' she screamed, biting the sofa, enjoying his massive cock.

'I'm going to fuck you,' he cried as her pussy squeezed, not wanting it to pull from her body.

'Yes!' Sela screamed louder as his pace quickened, lifting her hips from the sofa with every deep thrust. 'Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Make me your whore!' she screamed more, squeezing her pussy around him, never wanting this wonderful time with her son to end.

He moved faster, watching her gorgeous ass, her biting and holding the sofa cushions and he couldn't wait for her to cum on his cock. It would be the ultimate bonding between a loving mother and her devoted son. He continued looking at her great ass drew back his hand and slapped it.

'Oh fuck!' she screamed, as her muscles clamped on him. 'Yes, spank me; I've been a bad Mommy!' Sela yelled as the stinging on her ass rushed over her, right to her pussy and she was close. Close to cuming on the boy that came from the place he was fucking. The little boy she held and fed from her breasts and she was only seconds away from exploding on his cock.

'Oh Mom!' he groaned as her pussy grabbed his cock so hard, it felt as if there was a hand inside her squeezing him. He drew back his hand and slapped her other cheek.

And, just like before, her pussy grabbed him, holding it tight as the wonderful sensation of being slapped. 'Yes!' she squealed holding the cushions as he fucked her with no mercy. 'Fuck Mommy! Fuck your Mom!' Sela screamed as loud as she could and didn't care if anyone heard or not. She was in heaven. A man that truly loved her was giving her the love she'd done without more than half her life and he was her son. 'Oh God! Oh Johnny! Oh Johnny!' she screamed louder as her lonely body exploded around him. Her son, the one man who truly loved her and would never leave her lonely again, was giving her the best gift in the world.

Johnny felt her cuming; he grabbed her hips and started pumping her with hard, deep thrust. 'Come on baby! Cum for me,' he said holding her tight, making sure to please all her needs and to let her know that she'd never do without again. He watched her grabbing and clawing at the sofa and knew he'd pleased the woman he loved. 'That's my girl,' he whispered caressing her ass and couldn't wait for his turn. His balls were full of warm cum for the beautiful lady under him, even if she was his mother.

'Oh Johnny!' Sela cried as tears rolled from his eyes. 'That was fantastic,' she sobbed, wanting to hug him so bad and she couldn't wait for her chance to please him. 'I want you. Let me love my baby now.' Sela said turning to smile at him, hoping this would never end. There was no way she could ever go back to her abusive husband after being with Johnny, even if he was her son.

He carefully eased from her body and walked to sit on the sofa. Johnny held her hand as she curled on his lap, hugging so hard it hurt his neck. 'I guess this means you liked it?' he smiled returning her hug and couldn't wait to get back inside her and fill her tiny pussy full of his hot cum.

'Like my ass!' she gasped, giving him a playful slap and couldn't believe what he said. 'I loved it and I want more and more of it,' she smiled, hoping his offer of coming to live with him was still open. 'Would you still be interested in me coming to live with you?' Sela asked with a shaky voice, praying he wanted her.

He smiled, pulled her closed, kissed her and replied, 'There's no way in hell I'm letting you go,' he smiled and knew it was time to finish. He wanted to love this beautiful woman on his lap. 'I need you,' he said caressing her face and wanted to fill her full of cum and didn't care if she was his Mom or not.

'How do you want me?' she said as tears of gladness rolled down her face. Johnny, her baby boy wanted her and she knew he'd love her until the day she died. 'I'll do anything you want.' Sela whispered, hoping he'd use her and make all his dreams of her complete.

He just smiled at her and knew that he'd found his dream come true. 'I'm thinking of you on me, facing me,' he winked and she quickly got up and moved over him. 'Damn, you don't waist any time,' he laughed as she reached down; guiding him back to the place he'd came from. 'Oh Mom!' he cried, pushing up, deep into her tight pussy as far as he could go. 'I love you! Oh I love you so much!' he moaned as her muscles grabbed him tight.

Sela jumped up, moved over him and couldn't get his long, thick cock in her fast enough. 'My baby!' she whimpered as his girth stretched her pussy as wide. 'I love your big cock!' she moaned, hugging him, smashing his face to her large breasts as he pushed up, and rammed his cock deep into her body. 'Don't ever stop fucking me,' she begged, enjoying him deep in her, giving her the love she'd been without so long.

'I'll always love and fuck you,' he smiled giving her a long and deep kiss as her hips moved up and down. 'Fuck me, Mom! Fuck me!' he moaned, watching her hips moving and her big breasts swaying from side to side. 'Fuck yes! Oh Mom, go,' he whispered, enjoying her loving him and he knew there'd be no one else in his life. He loved his Mom and no other woman could make him feel this loved. He felt his cock jump and at last, he came. Filling his beautiful mother with hot cum. 'I love you! Oh I love you so much,' he moaned, enjoying the feel of cuming in his Mom's body. So many dreams of her and wondering what it would be like to love her were over.

Well, that's it. I'm sure everyone will want more, but sorry. THAT'S END OF STORY. Use your imagination.

《内射大屁股中国学生妹》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《高清合辑-49卷》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

.......NEW ONES UP SOON......
Old 25-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Another Exciting Incestuous Storyline....

MY AUNT

Tim sat at the table, listening to all the lies, bullshit stories wishing they'd all just shut up or die. It was like this every time the family got together and he never knew why. The only reason they bothered coming was to score points with Grandfather, hoping he'd leave them a larger portion of his vast estate and millions of dollars.

Grandfather was a master at playing the stock market and over the span of his very long life; he was one of the richest men in the county. His estate was over one thousand ackers and next to the biggest wildlife park in the state. That, with his large amount of money, brought the entire family out of the woodwork every 4th of July without fail.

Grandfather had three children, Jen, Becky and Carl. Each child had six or more kids of there own and they were spoiled rotten. It could be very hectic around the house with kids whining about this, that or the other, but Tim always ran off with Raven.

He truly hated coming because of the family, but loved his Grandfather and liked getting out of the smelly city for a week. Being at Grandfathers was like being in another world. It was so quiet at night; it was hard to sleep the first night or two. No police sirens, gunfire or boomboxs rattling the house, it was so nice. Tim always hated to leave.

'So, Tim. You're done with high school, what's next?' Grandfather asked Tim with a large smile as he puffed on his cigar.

Tim smiled with pride looking back to the man he admired so much, hoping his life would turn out just as well. 'I'm off to college next fall,' he smiled looking to see a few of his spoiled, snobby cousins giving him dirty looks. 'I'll be coming down here,' he smiled bigger, making sure to look at each cousin. 'I'm going to state. I got a scholarship.' Tim smiled bigger, knowing that not one single cousin had the brains to go to college, let alone get a scholarship.

Grandfather slapped the table and the biggest smile covered his wrinkled face. 'Damn good! I'm proud of you, boy. I knew you'd be the one with the brains in the family!' he laughed out, seeing so many looks of envy, he had to laugh harder. Not one of his spoiled grandchildren, were half as good as Tim.

'Thank you, sir.' Tim smiled back to Grandfather. 'With me being this close, I'll be able to come by on the weekends to see you and Raven,' he added, wondering where she was. They'd been there all morning and not sign of her yet.

'That will be nice.' Grandfather replied, knowing the real reason that Tim would be coming by and it wouldn't be to see him. 'I'm sure Raven will be very, very happy to find that out. She's been talking about you day and night for the past two weeks and the things she has planned for you and her to do,' the old man smiled, thinking of his grandson Tim with his daughter Raven and all the fun they had together.

Raven was the product of an affair Grandfather had many years ago and hated by every single person in the family, except for Tim. She was half the age of grandfathers other children and acted as if she was still a teenager. Raven was different; everyone said she had a mild case of brain damage and thought that her mother was on drugs while carrying her. But it didn't matter; Tim loved her so much and always looked forward to spending a week hanging out with her.

Tim just smiled thinking of his beautiful Aunt, and couldn't wait to see her. They always had so much fun exploring the woods, talking and just being together, but the last three summers things started to change. She'd sneak into his room after everyone went to bed, wearing nothing but a small shirt and a very tiny pair of panties. They'd talk long into the night, hugging each other, sometimes talking about their dreams and other times, nothing particular, just enjoying each other. Many times, they'd fall asleep in each others arms. Sometimes Tim wondered about his feelings for her. He knew that she was his Aunt and that they had the same blood running through their bodies, but she excited him so much.

'Where is she? I can't wait to see her.' Tim said giving his mother a quick look, seeing her scowl at him. He knew his mother hated him running through the woods and spending so much time with Raven, but he didn't care. She was the only reason he liked coming here.

Grandfather laughed, took a drink of his whiskey and reached to give Tim a slap on the back. 'She was up before the sun and said she had to get a few more things ready for you. I haven't seen her since,' the old man smiled, watching Tim's mother, his daughter, giving the boy a dirty look. 'I'm sure she'll be back soon. She's supposed to check in by noon and it's about that time,' he added pouring him another glass of whiskey and relit his cigar.

'I don't want you disappearing all week, Tim. Every time we come down you spend every waking hour with her,' Tim's mother said with a cool voice, thinking of him running through the woods with Raven, doing who knows what with her.

'Oh hell, Jen! Leave him alone. You know damn well those two love each other more than all of you people put together!' Grandfather snapped at his daughter, knowing what she was thinking and it pissed him off. He wasn't absolutely sure about it, but if Tim and Raven were messing around, it didn't bother him. He'd never seen two people love each other so much in his life.

'Don't yell at me,' Tim's mother said looking to her father. 'It's up to me what he does and where he goes,' she added thinking of Tim with the woman she hated so much and if they were doing the unthinkable.

'Well, let me think,' Grandfather said with a smile, scratching his chin, giving Tim a wink. 'Isn't he eighteen now?' he asked watching his daughter getting angrier with each word. 'And, I do believe this is my place and I make the rules,' he smiled bigger as he looked at everyone sitting at the massive table, knowing they were only there for his money and couldn't wait for the day that he died. 'If he wants to run wild with Raven all week, he will and there will be nothing said about it!' Grandfather said in a voice everyone one knew very well and that the conversation was now over.

'Tim, I went and got her a new toy a few months back.' Grandfather said with a laugh. 'I got her one of them 4-wheelers. I've never seen her have so much before. She hasn't put her cute little ass on that ol' motorcycle since and I'm so glad,' he added with a long sigh of relief. He hated her riding the motorcycle, but didn't have the heart to take it from her.

'Oh cool!' Tim replied thinking of how much fun they were going to have. He didn't like riding the motorcycle either, but it was fun holding on to his very beautiful Aunt. 'I bet she loves it,' he added remembering all the commercials he'd seen on the TV.

'Dad!' Jen yelled looking to her father in shock. 'I don't think you should be talking about your daughters' ass being cute. That's not normal,' she said shaking her head in disgust at his words.

He just laughed at her. 'Why not? She has the cutest, little ass I've ever seen in my life, you're just jealous of her, and you know it.' Grandfather laughed, giving Tim another slap, wondering if he'd been with Raven.

Jen looked to her father, wishing he'd just die, so they could get on with their lives. She was sick of coming here each summer, listening to his rude comments and now she worried about Tim trying to screw his own Aunt. 'Why do you have to be so rude to us? We come down here to be with you and every time, you treat us like crap, Dad,' she said watching Tim holding back a laugh, but knew better to say anything to him in front of her Dad.

'What's rude? I said she has a cute, little ass. You're the one that's making a big deal out of it.' Grandfather replied looking at Jen, wishing he could just reach over and slap the shit out of his oldest daughter. 'You ask any of the men here and they'll say the same damn thing,' he added watching all the other men looking away, all but Tim and he was shaking his head to agree. 'If they weren't a bunch of pussies!' he laughed taking a large drink of his whiskey and a sound filled his ears. 'Ahhh, speak of the cute, little ass,' he laughed, giving Tim a wink and enjoyed the look covering his grandsons face. 'Here comes your girl.' Grandfather teased turning to watch his favorite daughter riding from the woods.

Tim watched the beautiful woman coming towards them and his heart skipped a beat. Raven looked so fresh and alive as the wind blew through her silky, black hair and a warm smile covering her pretty face and he had a very good idea that it was all for him.

'Hot damn, Tim! She hasn't smiled like that since I bought her that contraption.' Grandfather laughed, seeing that Tim hadn't heard a single word he'd just said.

She turned off the machine, looked at Tim, lifted her right leg high over the handlebars, up to her chin, and jumped off, making sure that her skintight, camouflaged pants were strait. She knew how much Tim loved seeing her ability to flex and Raven wanted him to know that she had been practicing every day, just for him.

'Come here and let me rub that cute, little ass of yours!' Grandfather laughed again, watching Jen's face turning so red, he wondered if she'd die right there.

'Oh Daddy.' Raven smiled walking her five foot eleven inch body towards him and looked to the one person that owned her heart, Tim. She moved beside her Daddy, wiggling her butt against him, keeping her pretty, brown eyes on Tim all the time. She hoped they would pick up right where they left off last year. They had become so close and she knew this would be the best summer of all.

'I was telling everyone here that you had a cute, little ass and I got yelled at by Jen. Tim was the only man here that had the balls to agree with me, so you let him give it a feel, too.' Grandfather smiled at her and dearly hoped that Raven would do it. 'You glad to see your boyfriend?' he asked giving Raven a big hug.

'Daddy!' Raven giggled feeling her face turning bright red and that strange feeling between her legs again. Most times, it only came at night, when she thought of Tim, but all this week, it seemed to come on at any time. 'He's not my boyfriend, he my best friend,' she said in a soft voice that she only used when talking to her Daddy, or when she and Tim were alone.

Jen made an evil hiss at what the retarded girl said and couldn't believe her ears. 'If I may speak,' she said giving her half sister a cynical sneer before going on. 'This may be a shook, but in reality, he is your nephew and you, are supposed to be his Aunt and not his girlfriend,' she added watching a hurt look covering the pretty women's face and it truly warmed Jen's heart, knowing that she hurt Raven.

'God mom!' Tim said quickly standing up to hug Raven. 'It's ok. You don't listen to her,' he whispered in her ear and couldn't wait to give his friend a real hug, well, his Aunt. Neither of them considered her his Aunt, because Aunt's weren't supposed to be any fun and Raven was a blast to be around.

Raven felt like she was on fire between her legs and didn't know why. Every time she and Tim hugged, touched each other or were alone, that same wonderful feeling came over her and she never knew why. 'I missed you,' she whispered to him and couldn't wait to get away from those people. She knew they were family, but they never gave her any reason to like them. 'Ask Daddy if we can leave,' she whispered again, hoping her father would tell them to go and have fun.

He pulled from Raven having a good feeling that his mother was only seconds away from having a stroke or heart attack. 'Hey Grandfather, can we go now?' Tim asked watching his mom looking like she was about to blow up.

'Well hell, I don't see why not. No sense in you two sitting around here being subjected to all this abuse,' the old man said watching Jen giving Tim one of her evil looks, but Tim was older now and wasn't bullied by her anymore. 'Get on out of here, but,' he added in a very firm voice. 'I want you both back here by 7:30. We having us an old fashioned, southern bar-bee-cue,' he smiled thinking that the fire needed built soon.

'We will, Daddy!' Raven said giving him a kiss, ran to the 4-wheeler as fast as she could, with Tim right behind her and off they went.

TBC
Old 29-04-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Raven kept the throttle wide open, wanting to get away from those evil people as fast as she possible could and to give Tim a 'real' hug. She drove wide open until she knew they were far away from the house. Raven let off the gas and let the machine coast to a stop. Just as before, she lifted her right leg high in the air, wanting to showoff for Tim, but this time, it went over her head, she turned and jumped from the 4-wheeler.

She stood, hands on her very slender hips, her legs slightly spread, and looking to the one person, she loved so much. Raven's heart pounded out of control as she watched Tim looking up and down her body, wondering what he was thinking and all at once, that strange feeling swept between her long legs. 'Are you going to give me a 'real' hug or just sit there staring at me?' she asked in a soft, loving voice that she'd never used until this very second.

Tim stood up, looked into her pretty, brown eyes and felt his cock coming to life. He wasn't sure if it would be right to hug her in this condition or not, but if he didn't, it would break her innocent little heart in two. He took a step towards her, reached out his arms and Raven flew into his arms and against his body. He hugged as tight as he could, enjoying the feel of the sexy woman, his friend and his Aunt.

'I missed you so much,' he panted, trying to catch his breath and hoped his cock would behave for just a few more minutes. There was no way in hell he wanted to try explain his cock or why it was so hard to his innocent friend... Aunt. Tim's head rested on Raven's shoulder, he could feel her heart beating faster than his and it made him feel so good knowing just how much this beautiful woman loved him.

Raven melted in his arms, enjoying her favorite guy hugging her. She couldn't help wondering why that strange feeling always went between her legs when she thought about Tim. But, it always seemed to be at its very worse, when he touched her and Raven never knew what caused it. Later, Raven had to ask him. He was sure to know.

'So, other than riding through the woods, what you been up to?' he asked looking up to see a strange, new look on her pretty face. He couldn't help but caressing over every last inch of her back, enjoying the feel of her warm body under his fingers, hoping Raven would remember just how close they were last year. Tim knew deep down that it was wrong touching her this way, but she was his girl, not his Aunt.

'I don't know,' she giggled feeling his hands touching her, making her tingle all over and it made her feel so good. 'I've been missing you a whole bunch, I know that,' she added, knowing her face was turning red. She always felt so funny when Tim was anywhere near her.

'I missed you too!' he replied hugging her more, letting his hands slowly move to her butt and couldn't help squeezing each of her very firm cheeks. 'Your Daddy said I could rub your cute, little butt,' he said looking up to see her eyes squeezed shut and a blissful look on Raven's face. 'Is it ok with you?' Tim asked, hearing a soft moan coming from somewhere deep inside her. He had a good idea she liked it very much and had no objections.

Raven was helpless as Tim's hands slid over her butt. That strange, wonderful feeling rushed over her so fast, she couldn't even breath. She could only manage a weak moan, as he touched one of her 'special' places. Daddy always told her if someone touched her boobies or below her belly, she was to tell him, but this Tim. Her guy and she loved him touching her and wished that he'd touch her everywhere, even on her very, very 'special' place.

'I better stop before I do something bad.' Tim said starting to pull away, but she held him close.

'What do you mean?' she asked with a big smile, wondering what Tim wanted to do that was so bad. Raven knew that he'd never, ever do anything that would hurt her and she couldn't understand this.

'I might do something I shouldn't,' he said hoping she'd stop and just let him go, but Raven wasn't like that. She might be a little slow, but if she didn't understand something, she didn't stop asking questions until she did.

'You gotta tell me what you mean.'

'I shouldn't even be touching your butt,' he said caressing her more, digging his fingers into her flesh, feeling Raven pushing to his hips.

'You can do anything to me. I don't care if it's bad or not,' she whispered, as that feeling between her legs was worse than it had ever been in her life. 'I'll like anything you do to me,' she whispered again watching a smile covering his face. Raven loved Tim so much and she wished he could be her boyfriend. She never had one before and knew Tim would be the best boyfriend in the whole, wide world.

Tim didn't know what to do, he wanted to do so many things with Raven, but she wasn't a normal girl. She was special and he didn't want to scare or hurt her in any way. 'I can't,' he said with hurt, wishing so badly that he could grab her, kiss her and make love to this wonderful lady he'd been madly in love with for as long as he could remember.

'Why not?' Raven asked in an innocent voice, wondering why Tim didn't want to do the bad thing to her, when she told him it was fine. 'You can do anything to me,' she whispered, hoping so much that he'd touch her and do the bad thing. She didn't care. It was Tim, he could do anything he wanted to her and Raven knew she'd love it no matter what.

Tim just let out a long and very slow sigh, wishing this wasn't so hard. How could he could he even start to explain his feelings for her, when he didn't even understand them. She was his Aunt, his best friend ever and her mind was only that of a young teenager. He continued to hug her, as she slowly rocked back and forth, something she knew that he loved very much.

'Let's go down by the fort and I'll try my best to explain it to you,' he said running his hands over her butt, enjoying her rocking him so carefully in her loving arms. Tim knew it was wrong, but she made it so hard to resist her and the poor, little thing didn't even have a clue what she did to him.

She looked him in the eyes and made her 'special' mean face. 'You had better tell me or,' she paused to put both hands on her gorgeous hips. 'I will be forced to beat you up,' she said in a serious voice, not wanting to let this drop. She had to know what 'bad' thing Tim wanted to do. What really made her mad, Tim was her best friend ever, and he still wouldn't tell her.

'I will, baby,' he smiled giving the butt he loved to touch a tiny slap.

'Ouch!' she giggled rubbing her butt, making sure that it was pointed towards him. She had a feeling that he liked seeing it and now she really knew that he loved touching it. 'Do you like my butt, Tim? You CAN answer that, I hope!' Raven teased in a voice that sounded like a preppy.

He looked at her and couldn't believe it. His sweet, little friend had just made her first, ever smart ass remark. 'You booger!' he laughed grabbing her in his arms, wishing so bad that she wasn't his 35 year old Aunt and that her mind was right. 'I'm going to spank you when we get to the river,' he smiled rubbing her great, little ass more, enjoying her pushing forward, against his growing cock.

'Ok!' she jerked from him, jumped on the 4-wheeler and was ready to go. She wanted to hear just why Tim wouldn't tell her the 'bad' thing and now, she wanted him touching her butt again, even if it meant a playful spanking.

After riding a few more minutes, Raven used the machine down a deep sloop and they were at the junction, where the river and lake joined.

TBC
Old 30-04-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

'I miss coming here!' Tim yelled over the roar of the engine, looking out over the tranquil lake. 'I miss this as much as I do you,' he smiled reaching around the front of Raven, giving her a big hug as he kissed the back of her neck.

She sucked in a breath of air when he kissed her, hoping he'd give her lots and lots more. She wanted to kiss him a bunch this time. His last visit they'd became so close, with lots of tiny kisses and a whole bunch of hugging. 'You better stop that,' she teased, grabbing his arms, holding them against her flat stomach, enjoying his hands so close to her 'very' special place.

'You love it and you know it,' he laughed, leaning to kiss her again and gently bit her.

Raven felt his warm lips on her neck, sending a hot rush of excitement flooding through her body and when he bit her, it felt like her 'special' place was going to blow up. She jumped from the 4-wheeler as fast as she could, hoping the crazy feeling between her legs would stop.

'You better not do that no more, it made me feel all funny and stuff.' Raven said in a soft voice, watching Tim smiling at her and she knew it was fine. Tim would never do anything that would hurt her. He never did and she knew she was always safe with him.

'I just might do that a lot,' he smiled walking towards her, watching her pretty eyes, seeing what he thought was excitement in them. 'I know you liked it,' he smiled pulling her against him, feeling her trembling. He couldn't be sure, but he had a very good idea Raven liked her neck being kissed, with a tiny bite thrown in.

'Maybe I did, but I'll never tell,' she whispered, wondering how Tim knew that made her feel so darn good. But, this was Tim, her boyfriend and he knew everything about her. 'I got a big surprise for you, in the fort,' she smiled, thinking of the small bag she had hidden in their run down pile of wood next the water.

Tim smiled at the look on her pretty and he'd never seen her look like that before. 'What is it?' he asked hugging her a little more, feeling his cock stir and he didn't care anymore. Maybe Raven would understand if he explained about sex and badly he wanted to be with her.

'You gotta let me go and I'll show you,' she smiled as her soft, loving hands moved from his back and up to each side of his face. She held him for a second; she leaned to him, and gently kissed Tim on the lips as a low moan came from her mouth. 'I like you so much, I hurt sometimes,' she whispered, giving him another soft kiss, feeling that fire between her legs growing out of control and she didn't know what to do. It always happened when she thought of Tim or if she was around him and today, it was really bothering her.

'So, where's my big surprise?' he asked enjoying this beautiful lady kissing 'him' for the first time and hated it to end, but he also wanted to see what her big surprise was.

'I'll show you, but,' she paused pointing her finger at him. 'You can't look and I mean it!' Raven said in a voice that came close to his mother's.

He just looked at her and couldn't believe it. His little girl seemed so different this year and Tim liked it. 'I won't, I promise,' he smiled. 'I'll go sit over and sit on the lounge chair,' he smiled, wondering what had come over her. It was Raven, but she seemed to be just a bit more grown up than last year.

She was always so shy and never kissed him until today. She let him hug her, kiss her, but she never did anything. At night, when she'd sneak into his room, they'd snuggle with her wearing nothing but a small shirt and a pair of panties. Even then, he'd be the one hugging her, after a few minutes she'd copy what he did, but never made the first move.

He sat on the lounge chair, rooting through his pockets for his last three cigarettes, hoping they weren't smashed or broken. He hadn't smoked one since early that morning and after a six hour drive hearing his mom bitch and complain all morning, he needed one bad. After searching, he finally found them and taken a few deep puffs, when her heard Raven's soft voice beside him.

'Tim, I hope you like it.' Raven whispered standing in front of Tim wearing such a small thing in broad daylight, but the girl at the store said Tim would pass out when he saw it.

He turned and started coughing. 'OMG!' he gasped looking up to Raven's tall, slender body in the smallest, white bikini that he'd every seen in his life. Two small white triangles covered each of her tiny breasts and very, excited nipples, leaving her flat stomach completely bare. As he looked down, he couldn't believe just how wonderful her hips really were. He'd seen her in tight shorts, in some old-fashioned bathing suit and at night in her panties, but nothing as enlightening as this and she looked hot.

'You're beautiful!' he smiled standing up, turning her in a small circle, wanting to enjoy every, last inch of her. Her tiny nipples were hard with excitement as they smashed into the soft, white fabric, giving him a perfect view of them. Tim's eyes roamed lower, to the place of his dreams and many desires, her slender and very tempting hips. The small strings on her hips looked as if they would fall from Raven at any time. He couldn't help but starting at her and felt his cock coming to life. The suit just covered her tiny pussy, like she just airbrushed it over her delicate folds of flesh. Tim couldn't help but noticing a small wet spot in the very center of it, wondering if his sweet, little girl was excited.

'Are you trying to kill me?' he asked looking into her pretty eyes, watching her innocent face turning a warm shade of pink as he looked her over once again. His cock liked it just as much and he weren't sure if he could hide it or not.

'I'd never do that,' she whispered, biting her lower lip, wondering if he liked it and would hug her more. That girl in the store said that he would go crazy, hugging, kissing and doing all kinds of nice things to her and Raven was ready for it to happen. 'Do you like it?' she asked hoping Tim wouldn't go crazy. But, she did want him hugging on her all day and if he wanted, she'd even wear it for him that night too.

He couldn't hold back, he grabbed her, hugging Raven as tight as he could, enjoying the feel of her hot skin against his fingers and hands. If she happened to feel his cock, it was just one more thing to try to explain to her. 'I love it!' he moaned squeezing her body against his, wondering if he should caress her butt again or if she'd stop him or like it. He'd never openly touched her in something as skimpy as this and wasn't sure how Raven would react.

'Oh touch me! The girl said you would go crazy, hugging me and kissing me. So do it!' Raven screamed to herself, praying Tim would grab her and never, ever, ever let her go. She felt his loving hands moving down her back, she froze, unable to move, feeling her heart pounding out of control. 'Oh Tim!' she cried out when his hands grabbed her butt and he squeezed it like never before, thrusting his hips against her too.

Tim wanted to cum in his pants when Raven cried out his name. 'Oh you're my girl,' he whispered in her ear as his hands roamed over her fine, little ass. Over each cheek and deep into the crevice, he didn't miss a single spot. Raven's soft moans and heavy breathing told him all was well and he kept touching, hoping this would never end.

Raven's 'special' place felt hot, all wet, and kinda sticky, but something told her it was ok. She knew Tim would never hurt her. If he wanted this, so did she and it felt so good. 'Tim, I feel kinda funny,' she moaned as her head began to spin, her eyes rolled back and her knees gave out.

Tim fought to hold her up, managed to get his left arm under her legs, ran to the lounge chair, and laid her down. 'Are you ok?' he asked in a pleading voice, wondering how in the hell he could explain Raven passed out and in such a small bikini. He was dead. He just hoped it would be quick and painless, but Tim knew his mother better than that. She would drag it out with lots of nagging and lecturing, until he ended up just killing himself.

'I'm so dead!' he said with a frown, hoping he could drive her 4-wheeler back for help or hold her.

TBC

Do you guys still like my stories even without pictures? Pls comment, Thank you
Old 02-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Raven looked up to him wondering what he was talking about. 'Why you dead?' she asked with a smile, reaching to pull him on the huge chair with her. 'I'm fine. I don't know what happened, but I know I was feeling 'real' good,' she giggled, hoping this wouldn't mess up her day with Tim. It took so much nerve to put on the little bikini and she had to go and do something stupid and scare him half to death.

'You scared me to death girl!' he laughed grabbing her sides, tickling everyplace her could, somewhere during their playful scuffle, Tim ended on top of Raven, kissing her. Not a small kiss, but one a guy should give his girlfriend on a hot date. It was a deep kiss, with lots of tongue and a very long moan to go with it.

Raven looked to him with fear, but when his warm tongue slid into her mouth, she knew this was good. She did her best to mimic everything he did and something else started to happen. Tim was pushing his hips between her legs, against her 'very special' place and it felt so wonderful. Her head began to spin, blood raced through her so fast she couldn't think, but it was Tim doing it. Raven knew that she was safe and started moving with him.

Tim held her close as Raven kissed him and now her gorgeous hips were humping with him. 'That's it baby. You relax and enjoy it,' he moaned reaching his arms under her back, pulling her as close as he could.

'Ouch!' Raven moaned looking up to him with hurt in her beautiful eyes. 'Tim, it hurts,' she whined. 'Your pants really hurt me,' she sobbed as his rough jeans were digging into the soft flesh of her thighs, wishing he'd take them off. This seemed like a lot of fun, but the pants had to go or she was stopping this right now and going for a swim in the lake.

He didn't know what to do. All he had under his pants was a small pair of men's briefs and he wasn't sure if they would hide his cock from Raven or not. Also, his jeans were the only thing keeping him from being with the beautiful woman.

'Please,' she moaned putting out her lower lip. 'It feels good and I want more.' Raven said in a soft voice, remembering how much he loved it and most times, she got her way.

He didn't know what to do. His mind said, don't do it, but his cock was screaming, yes! He looked her in the eye and said, 'You know this will be a big secret, right? If anybody finds out, we'll get in a bunch of trouble.' Tim said knowing she'd understand.

'I know Tim. I won't tell nobody,' she replied feeling hurt that he didn't trust her. They did lots of stuff and she never said nothing. 'How come you said that? We sleep together in our undies, we hug in our undies before and I ain't never said nothing,' she said as hurt came over her that Tim didn't trust her.

'I just wanted to make sure you understand,' he smiled giving her a soft kiss on her lips as he reached down to unzip his pants and slipped them off. 'You just relax,' he whispered lying on her in only a small pair of silk boxers, enjoying the massive heat radiating from between her long, smooth legs, hoping his extremely hard cock didn't come out of them. If it did, Tim wasn't sure if he could resist making love to her or not. She was his Aunt and his best friend, but she only had the innocent mind of a young girl.

Raven couldn't believe how good it was to have Tim hugging her like this and only in his fancy undies. 'Oh Tim!' she moaned wrapping her arms around his neck, as that funny feeling started coming over her again. 'Tim, I'm all hot and it feels like my heart is going to blow up, but I ain't never felt anything this good before. What's doing it?' she asked in a sweet, innocent voice, knowing he could explain this, he was so smart.

He just lie against her body, caressing the sides of her face and didn't know where to begin, but if he didn't, he knew she'd stop, until he did. 'It's because we like each other so much,' he smiled, giving her another soft kiss. 'If two people like...love each other like we do each other, they hug and kiss just like this,' he said feeling his cock growing harder with each word and it was taking every ounce of his strength to keep from taking his innocent Aunt.

Raven smiled like never before, Tim had never said he loved her before and she liked it very much. 'Tim, you love me?' she asked feeling her heart racing with excitement, waiting for him to answer.

'Oh yes! I love you so much,' he whispered leaning to her panting mouth and gave her a long, deep kiss as his hips moved against her burning, little pussy. 'I love you more than anyone in the world,' he moaned moving faster, enjoying her moaning and her slender hips pushing to him. 'Oh Raven! Raven!' he moaned, wishing she'd understand more. He needed her so badly.

Raven was moving in ways she could have never dreamt in her life as Tim pushed to her 'special' place. Now it was so hot and it felt like she'd peed in her new bikini, but there was no way she was going to stop. Tim was on her, rubbing her 'place' moaning her name and this felt too good to stop now. 'Say it again,' she panted like a wild animal. 'Say you love me,' she begged as the fire between her legs burned more and it felt like it was going to just blow up.

Tim looked down, her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth open and gasping for air and he knew Raven was close. 'I love you. Oh Raven, I love you,' he moaned, seeing nothing but pleasure on her beautiful face. 'My baby. My girl friend,' he whispered, knowing that she loved hearing that. 'Are you my girlfriend?' he teased, remembering how red her pretty face always got when her Daddy said it to her.

'Yes! Always!'

'You love me too?' he asked thrusting his hips totally against her, rubbing his hard cock deep into her wet, excited folds of flesh and he was so glad he still had on his briefs.

'Oh yes!'

Raven couldn't believe the things that were happening. Her head was spinning, her heart was beating so fast it hurt, and her ears were ringing and it seemed like water was running out of her 'special' place. 'Tell me again!' she begged Tim, wondering what was happing to her. Her body was out of control, but it was Tim doing it and if he was doing it to her, it was good.

'I love you,' he smiled, quickly shifting his cock to rub down the center of her wet pussy, hoping he'd cum when she did. 'I love my girlfriend,' he whispered as his cock slid deep into her wet panties. He moved faster, knowing she was so close to cuming in his arms. 'My baby! My girlfriend,' he moaned wishing his cock would just pop out and deep into her body, but there was no way he'd ever hurt her. 'My Raven,' he moaned again, watching her pretty eyes open, her fingernails dig into his back and her long legs wrap around his back. 'My baby!' he smiled, grabbing her body, leaning to kiss her, enjoying her screaming out with joy.

Raven had never felt such things in her life. Tim's body was on her, rubbing against her 'special' place with something hard, but it was very nice and she liked it so much. She'd touched down there a few times, but it was never this good and when he said he loved her and that she was his baby, something else happened that Raven could have never dreamt in her life. It was like she exploded under him and it feel good.

'Tim! Oh Tim!' Raven screamed out as loud as she could. 'Yes! It feels good,' she growled through her pretty, white teeth looking to see him smiling down to her. 'I love you so much,' she whimpered, reaching up to hold his face, placing small, loving kisses all over it as the wonderful feelings slowly began to fade away.

He returned her kisses feeling like he going to die and couldn't wait to relieve his poor, aching cock later that night. 'Did you like that?' he asked kissing the tip of her perfect, little nose, knowing she did from her screaming.

'Yes!' she smiled hugging him as tight as she could. 'Can we do that later, when I sneak into your room?' Raven asked, hoping that Tim would say yes, because she wanted to do that every chance they had, but she saw a painful look on his face. She hated seeing Tim hurt in anyway. 'What's wrong?' she asked slipping out from under him. 'Are you ok? Did that hurt you, cuz I felt something real hard rubbing me,' she said feeling over him, making sure, he was fine and she saw it. 'What's that?' Raven asked with wide eyes when she saw his shorts sticking up so far. 'Is that your thingy?'

'Oh no!' he thought watching her looking at his swollen cock. 'How in the hell am I going to explain this to her?' he said sitting up, reached for his last cigarette and lit it. He slid beside her, trying to think of the best way to do this. He carefully reached between her legs, gently caressing deep into her soaking wet pussy. 'Yes,' he replied looking at her pretty face and the wonder on it.

'Why's it so hard like that?' she asked looking at his shorts.

'Girls get all tingly and wet, but us guys,' he paused to enjoying her soft moans and couldn't believe just how wet she was. 'Our thing gets really, really hard like this,' he added seeing her looking down to his cock with a smile on her innocent face.

She looked at his thing and wondered why it was so hard. 'How come it's so hard, Tim?' she asked in a soft voice as her tiny hand slowly reached down to hold him. 'Does that mean it likes me too?' she moaned giving it a little squeeze.

'He loves you just as much as I do.'

'I think I love him,' she replied looking at his cock, hoping that Tim would let her see it.

'It wanted to feel that good, like you did.'

'How come it didn't?' she asked, wishing that she could see it up close, without his undies in the darn way. She knew this was something good and hoped Tim was telling her the truth about it.

'It just didn't,' he replied putting out his lip before thinking. Raven was a true mother at heart and any time she thought something was wrong him, she just had to make it better.

She sat up, hugged him and had to kiss him again. 'Tell me how to make it all better, please,' she whispered in his ear and felt his thing jump in her hand. 'Oh! I liked that.' Raven smiled, giving his thing a hard squeeze, when he moaned; Raven knew she had to help her guy. 'Want to rub it on me? I'll let you do anything, just tell me what to do,' she whispered, licking his lips, hoping that it would help. She'd seen it on a movie and hoped he liked it.

He couldn't think. His innocent girl was driving him crazy. He didn't know if he should just try to rub it on her wet panties, have her jerk him off or, see if she'd really want to please him. But, how could he ask her to do something like that. 'I think I'd like to rub it on you,' he smiled giving her a loving hug, knowing that he was the luckiest guy in the world to have Raven.

'You want lay on me, like before?' Raven asked and couldn't wait to feel his big, ol' hard thing rubbing her. It felt so good, but she wondered why it was so big. Something as nice as it was, had to do something more that just rub on her. She had to find out; because she had an idea, there was something Tim wasn't telling her.

Tim looked at her and knew he wanted Raven on top. 'I'm going to pull off my shorts, but,' he paused looking at her and had to make very sure that she would understand his next words. 'You can't say anything about this. I could get in big trouble,' he said in a firm voice.

'Tim, you make me so mad sometimes!' Raven said jerking from him and crossed her arms in disgust. 'I'm not a baby! I may be stupid, but I know we'll get in trouble,' she added, giving him a dirty look.

channel://hh8tv
Download from www.xingba.me for more

TBC

Last edited by JEMMA; 02-05-2021 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
katue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks!
Old 03-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

He grabbed her, pulled her against him and was so mad at what she said. 'You're not fucking stupid!' he said giving her a hard shake. 'Don't you ever say that again and I mean it,' he added feeling tears running down his face. 'You're the most beautiful person I've ever known and you're not stupid,' he whispered, resting his head on her shoulder, caressing her back.

Raven loved him so much and Tim was the only one that had told her something as nice as that. 'I'm sorry for saying it. I just get so tired of people telling me the same thing over and over. Everyone thinks I am stupid. Sometimes it makes me hurt inside,' she said putting out her lower lip and leaned to kiss Tim. 'That's better,' she smiled. 'Now, I need to make my guy feel good,' she winked, hoping he'd let her fix his thingy. It had to hurt being so hard.

'I don't ever want to hear that again,' he said giving her a hug and a kiss. 'Now, you move over me and you put it under you,' he said slipping off his shorts, watching her move over him as quickly as she could. 'You move your hips back and forth nice and slow,' he said reaching up under her bikini top, gently touching her swollen nipples. 'I love your boobies,' he smiled, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers, watching her pretty face filling with pleasure.

Raven couldn't believe how hard Tim's thing was and it was all because of her. It loved her just like Tim. She listened carefully, wanting to please Tim. He was her boyfriend and she had to help him. She moved over him, sitting on her knees, smashing his thing under her 'special' place and her heart raced with excitement.

'Oh Tim! It's so hard and it's making me feel funny again.' Raven moaned and couldn't help but wonder why it was so big and hard. She knew there was a reason for this and she had to know. 'Tim, why's it so big and long?' she asked sliding back and forth, enjoying the feel against wet panties and she just knew it was for something special.

Poor Tim didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell her what it was supposed to do, if he did, he knew Raven would want to do it. He loved her more than anyone in the world, but he wasn't sure he could make love to her.

He pulled her down to his chest, hugging her tight, as her wonderful hips continued moving so effortlessly against his raging cock. 'Oh baby!' he moaned reaching to grab her tight, little ass, squeezing it. 'I'll tell you later, I promise,' he whispered kissing her, pushing his hips up. 'You drive me so crazy!' he groaned, squeezing her ass, shoving her down on his cock.

Raven liked this a lot more than the other way and she felt that feeling moving back between her legs. 'Tim, I think I'm going to do that thing again,' she giggled as the feeling grew stronger and she moved faster. Raven felt so wet as she rubbed on Tim and it made it feel so good.

'You do it, baby!' he moaned rubbing under her bikini bottom, enjoying the bare flesh of her ass on his fingers and it felt like she was on fire. He'd never felt a girl this hot in his life. 'Cum for me,' he whispered caressing all over her ass and around her slender hips. 'Cum for Tim,' he moaned, feeling like he was getting ready too.

'Is that what you call it?' Raven asked moving fast, his thing rubbed so deep in her she couldn't believe how good this felt and wished they'd done it this way the first time.

'Yes!' he smiled kissing her, moving his hands over every inch of her ass, hips and wished he could finger her wet pussy. 'Move faster!' he moaned giving her tight ass a slap. 'Come on baby!' he moaned feeling his cock stiffen and knew it was time. 'Go!' he said giving her another slap and cum started shooting from cock and between them. 'Oh baby! Oh God I love you!' he yelled hugging Raven as tight as he could, enjoying the feel of cuming on the woman he'd been dreaming of loving for half of his adult life.

Raven moved as fast as she could. She wanted to do anything Tim wanted. The fire between her legs grew and when he slapped her butt, it felt so good. He was going crazy under her and she knew her guy was happy and so was she. He slapped her again and that's all it took. Her body began shaking like before and it happened. She was cuming on Tim.

'Yes!' she squealed, feeling something squirting on her belly. It felt so warm and nice. It was coming from Tim's thing and Raven knew she'd done good. She kept moving, until her hips were burning and she had to stop. 'Oh Tim,' she giggled reaching under his back to hug. 'This was soooo good,' she purred, hoping he'd let her do that a bunch. It felt nice and she knew he liked IT.

'I liked it when you slapped my butt.' Raven said feeling her face turning red, but she had to tell him; maybe he'd do that all the time. She sat up, dipping her finger in his cum and asked, 'What's this? I know it came from your thing, but what's it for?'

He smiled, caressing the side of her face. 'It just comes from a guy's thing when his girlfriend makes him feel good, like you did me,' he said, hoping she'd believe him. He knew Raven well and if an answer wasn't what she thought it should be, she'd bug you until she was happy.

'I guess I done real good, cuz there sure is a bunch of it!' Raven smiled running her hands over her stomach and covering them in his cum. She held it up, looked at it dripping from her fingers and had an idea. If it came from her Tim, it might even taste good. She reached her hand to her mouth and started licking her fingers. 'Oh Tim! I love it!' Raven moaned licking her fingers, hands and anywhere she could.

Tim just watched in shock as she laid on him, licking everywhere, not missing a single drop of cum. 'Damn! You must like it,' he laughed watching her licking all over his body and then she stopped, looked to him and something happened that he never dreamt. Raven reached under his cock and before he could stop her, she started licking it. 'Oh baby!' he smiled looking at the woman, he loved licking his cock. 'Raven, it feels so good!' Tim moaned and started growing. Her holding him and her warm tongue licking him was just too much.

Raven loved it, she was licking his stuff, his thingy and now it was getting big for her. 'Do you like me licking you?' she whispered licking over the top of it. He seemed to moan a lot when she did it there. 'Am I doing good, Tim?' she whispered again, wondering about something. 'Tim, would it hurt it if I did this?' she smiled, opened her mouth and gently sucked him inside. Raven wanted to scream it felt so good and from the look on Tim's face, she knew he loved it too.

He looked in shook as Raven sucked his growing cock to her throat and partway down it. 'I can't believe this!' he moaned running his fingers through her long, black hair, watching her try to smile as she sucked him. 'You're not as innocent as I think,' he said to himself watching her head slowly going up and down, gently sucking him.

She loved this and knew her Tim did too. 'I'll do this anytime you want,' she thought, sucking him harder, hoping that stuff would could out of his thingy. She wanted more it tasted so good. Raven watched his face; it looked as if he was in so much pain, but she knew from his moans, he liked what she was doing to him.

'That's my girl,' he moaned as he slowly moved his hips up and down with her warm mouth. 'Want my stuff in your mouth?' he asked and when she sucked him completely in her mouth and half way down her throat, he knew the answer. 'Get ready, baby,' he moaned as her head went faster and her mouth sucked harder. 'My baby! Oh my sweet, baby!' he grunted, lifting his hips high off the lounge chair and filled her mouth full. He heard her gagging, but she quickly had it under control, sucking every, single drop of his cum.

Raven heard him and sucked as hard as she could. She wanted his stuff straight in her mouth and hoped he wanted this a bunch. She sucked hard, wanting his stuff again and when it started shooting, it scared her, but then she just sucked, watching his face, hearing him moan and she knew she did good again. Raven swallowed it down, but was disappointed when it stopped so quickly. Maybe he'd let her do it again later, when she snuck in his room.

《内射大屁股中国学生妹》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

《高清合辑-49卷》http://www.olevod.com/index.php/vod/...d/1/nid/1.html

TBC
Old 04-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

'Well, it's about time those two got back.' Jen said watching Tim and his 'so-called' Aunt ridding from the woods, giggling like two kids. 'I hope you're not dumb enough to do anything bad, Tim,' she said under her breath, praying that her son wasn't fucking her.

Her Dad looked at her and just smiled. 'Why don't you trust them?' he asked looking at his daughter, wondering how she turned out so cruel when she had been raised with so much love.

'Look at her! She's tall, beautiful and he's just a kid. What young guy wouldn't try taking advantage of her?' she asked looking at the old man laughing at her and she wished he'd die. 'She's like a big kid trapped in a body men would kill for,' she added pointing to the tall woman, wishing that she looked half as good.

'I trust them,' he smiled, wondering if Tim was trying to get his daughter or if he already had. Either way, it didn't bother him. Raven needed someone to give her love and he didn't mean the love he gave her. She needed the heart pounding love of two people fucking each others brains out kind.

'Nice of you to come back!' Jen snapped at Tim, wondering why they looked so happy. 'You better not have been smoking pot!' she growled pointing her finger at him and gave Raven her 'normal' hateful look. 'Go wash up and get ready to eat,' she ordered watching them turn, walk away and start laughing at her. 'I'll get you when we go home,' she said to herself, thinking of all the many ways she could make Tim's life a living hell for the rest of the summer.

'Damn, I'm glad you're not my mom!' her brother Carl laughed shaking his head at Jen and couldn't help but admiring Raven's great, little ass. 'I would mind giving her a good fuck myself,' he thought looking to Raven's ass shoved in the tight, camouflage pants, wondering if his lucky nephew was doing her or not.

Jen turned, looking at her drunken brother and said, 'Why don't you shut the fuck up and have another drink,' she said in a cold voice.

'Suck a loving bunch!' Becky laughed at Carl, Jen, and their hateful ways. 'If you two would go to church and the way of God, neither of you would have any of these problems,' she said in a sweet voice, wishing that her siblings would change their ways.

Carl and Jen laughed. 'Oh, here we go!' Jen laughed, giving Carl a slap on his balding head. 'Reverend Becky's sermon is now starting,' she laughed taking a big drink of wine.

'Don't you dare start picking on her.' Grandfather said in a firm voice, giving Carl and Jen a dirty look. 'Just because she goes to church and believes,' he added lighting his cigar, wondering what happened to his kids, knowing his late wife must be spinning in her grave.

Tim and Raven ran in the house and up the stairs, with Tim behind her, grabbing at her ass. 'I'm going to get you!' he laughed giving her butt a few pinches as they ran towards their rooms.

'I'll get you later,' she said in a sexy voice as they reached the top of the massive staircase and she shoved him into a wall, smashing her body against his. 'I'm going to do that thing to you again,' she smiled reaching to caress his thingy through his pants and couldn't wait to get it back in her mouth and suck it. She loved pleasing Tim and she knew he really loved that. 'What do you call that?' she asked giving him a kiss.

He still couldn't believe this was Raven, but he loved it. 'They call it,' he said feeling his face turning red. 'A blowjob,' he added watching a puzzled look cover her pretty, innocent face.

'That's strange. I didn't blow on it, I sucked it,' she smiled to him and didn't care what it was really called; she couldn't wait to do it again, she liked doing it.

'I know, I don't understand it myself,' he replied reaching around to hold her ass. 'We should get cleaned up or my mom is going to bitch all night,' he said giving her a depressing look, thinking of her nagging him the rest of the night.

'Why's she so mean?' she asked thinking of how mean his mom was to her. Raven never did anything to her and she never understood it. Daddy said Jen was her sister, but Raven never had any feelings for the woman.

Tim caressed her ass and didn't know what to say. He didn't even understand his mom, how could he explain it to Raven. 'I don't know baby. She's always been like that,' he said looking up to her beautiful face, hoping that he could resist going any farther with her. It was bad enough what they did earlier in the day. 'And, I'm sure she thinks we do stuff we shouldn't,' he laughed thinking of all the stuff they did.

'We didn't do anything, until today,' she whispered, giving him a long and very deep kiss, feeling that fire between her legs again. Tim drove her crazy, but after today, she knew how to make it all better. 'I feel funny again,' she smiled, thinking of him on her, humping his thingy against her 'special' place, making it feel good. 'Want to hump me again?' Raven asked in the soft, loving voice that she knew Tim liked.

He couldn't believe it he created a horny monster. 'We don't have time, or I'd love to,' he moaned, thinking of being on the gorgeous woman again, hoping like hell he could resist trying to do her. She was so hot, long legs, a slender set of hips and her ass was worth dying for.

'That feeling is called, horny.' Tim said with a laugh. 'You're going to kill me,' he moaned, wishing they did have the time. 'We'll do it tonight. I can't wait for you to sneak in my room, but this time,' he smiled moving his hand around Raven and right between her legs and caressed. 'It'll be a lot better.' Tim said as she fell against him, softly moaning.

Raven wanted to explode when he touched her, but if she did, she'd scream out, just like she did by the river. 'You make me so horny' Raven smiled feeling her face turning red. 'Can we do everything we did at the river?' she asked with lust in her soft voice, hoping he would. She wanted him to hump her, but most of all; she wanted to suck his thingy.

'We will,' he replied, hoping his cock would be up for doing her again. 'Let's get cleaned up now, or my mom will come looking for me,' he said pushing her back. 'I'll see you in a few minutes. I can't wait to see you all dressed up,' he added walking towards him room, thinking how great she always looked. Raven may have been a little slow, but that girl could fix herself up in such a way that you'd think she'd just won a beauty pageant.

TBC
Old 09-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

'So Tim, what do you think of Raven's new contraption? Do you think it's better than that old motorcycle she had?' Grandfather asked looking at his favorite grandson, knowing he needed to have a talk with him.

Tim smiled, 'I love it! We rode all over the place,' he said, hoping Raven would say the same thing. 'And, it's a lot safer too.' Tim added, thinking of the old motorcycle she used to ride, wondering if she'd be killed riding it.

The old man couldn't help but laughing at him. 'I know want you mean!' Grandfather smiled giving Tim a slap on the back. 'All she's been talking about is taking you a ride on it,' he paused to take a drink and a long puff off his cigar before going on. 'She's going to be so happy to find out you're going to school down here. I hope you haven't told her yet. I wanted to surprise her,' he said watching a smiled cover Tim's face, making him wonder about Tim and Raven.

'Nah, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to or not.' Tim said knowing Raven would drive Grandfather crazy asking when he'd start school.

'I want to wait as long as we can. You know how that pretty, little thing can be at times.' Grandfather laughed.

Jen listened to Tim and her father talking and had to but in. 'Tim, you need to concentrate on school and not be running around in the woods with 'her'. Not many people get a full scholarship,' she said thinking of how lucky her son was to get it and didn't want him to fuck it up.

'I'm not.' Tim said in a cool voice. Her hated when his mom said things like that. 'Her name is Raven!' he snapped. He didn't care anymore; Tim was so sick and tired of his mom talking about Raven like that. He loved her so much and mom needed to get over whatever bothered her.

'I don't care,' mom replied. 'I'm just saying I don't want you to screw around and loose it!' she added through her teeth, wishing she could reach across the table and slap the shit out of him. She didn't care how old he was, she was his mother and he needed to listen to her.

Grandfather sat back in his chair and was never as proud of Tim as he was right now. It took a big set of balls for him to stand up to his mom like that. He knew he had to have the talk with Tim tonight.

Tim drank his coke and was dying for a cigarette. He looked to Grandfather. 'Can I get one of those?' he asked, hearing his mom choking on her drink.

'What! When did you start smoking?' she yelled at Tim and couldn't believe it. 'That shit will kill you,' she said pointing to her father. 'Look at him. Do you want that when you're old?' she asked looking at the oxygen that her father had been using for the last ten years of his life.

'Who cares? You gotta die sooner or later,' he laughed and something caught his eye. 'Oh my God!' Tim gasped looking to the house and to the most beautiful thing; he'd ever had the pleasure of seeing in his life.

Raven stood on the back porch of the house, her long black hair wrapped in a bun on top on her head. She wore dark blue eye shadow with light pink lipstick on her full, juicy lips, making her heavenly face more beautiful than ever. Tim looked down her five foot eleven inch body and the extremely tight pink dress she wore, knowing his mother would have a fit because it was so short. Her long slender legs covered in sheer white stockings and finally, a pair of matching, three inch pink high heels.

'My God!' Jen said in shock, looking at the woman, wondering if she was coming to dinner or going out to make a few bucks selling her ass. 'Daddy, she needs to go and change, that's ridiculous,' she added, thinking the sister she never claimed was a very beautiful woman. Not that Jen would ever say that aloud.

'I think she looks wonderful!' Grandfather smiled looking over his gorgeous daughter and turned to see a look on Tim's face that he'd only seen one other time in his life. 'Don't just sit there with your tongue hanging out boy,' he laughed at the way Tim was drooling over Raven. 'Go walk her down.' Grandfather added, giving Tim a slap on his shoulder, trying to break the trance he was in.

'Um, yes sir!' Tim replied, jumping from his chair so fast, he tripped and landed face first on the ground.

'Damn boy! Did ya trip on your dick?' Grandfather laughed harder than he had in years. His grandson did have the hots for his Aunt. 'I don't blame you one bit.' Grandfather thought to himself, turning back to Raven, remembering why he fell in love with her mother so many years ago. She was the beautiful thing he'd ever seen and so was Raven.

Tim walked towards her, feeling his cock swelling with excitement, knowing she was his, heart and soul. He looked into her eyes and knew the little games they played were going to the next level. He wanted Raven and didn't care if she was his own blood or not. He never thought of any other girl or woman, it was always her filling his mind and so many dreams.

He moved beside her, gently pulled Raven into his arms, enjoying her warm body against his as he gently hugged. 'You're so beautiful,' he whispered, feeling her trembling, knowing that tonight was the night he'd been putting off far too long.

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1