The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Vedan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I lost, or did I?

I'm sure it is a nice view when you look up
Old 29-12-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Old 30-12-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexciting part cumming up, inching near to the glory hole. Please write more.
Old 30-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 6
majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally she let go of her panty and i swiftly slid it down her inner thigh, through her calf and finally at her ankle.
My heart was beating so fast its as if it had already exploded. I was just planning to make her feel good and come back for more. I did not know she will ACTUALLY come for more. I thought it was merely my imagination. But it's actually happening... I took the panty off her feet and slowly looked up....

She used both her hands to cover her pussy, preventing me from having a peek. I knew I had to relax her even further. Instead of coercing her to remove her hands, I start by pushing her knees up slowly and position my mouth not too far away from her pussy. Both my hands went underneath her legs and up towards her upper thigh as if locking her legs, and gently stroke her inner and outer thighs. Once in awhile, I will move one of my hands up to her tits and gently give them a squeeze, follow by pinching and twisting her nipples. She was breathing heavily, moaning, begging for more but still desperately trying to cover the only part of the body I have not seen. I started some light kissing her hands that is covering her pussy, hoping to relax her even further.

S: Uhhhhhhh .... Not there ...
Me: Where ...? *Kissed her hands*
S: Here ...... Uhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh.
Me: Your hand you mean ...? *Sticks out my tongue and start licking her hand lightly*
S: Yeahhhhhhh ...
Me: If you don't want me to kiss your hand, then remove it ok..? *Slowly pushing away one of her hands*
S: Uhhhhhhhhh ....

With one hand pushed away, I'm only left with 1 more defense line before I can see her pussy. It gives off a really good rose smell which could only meant that she just washed it. There was no pubic hair in sight. Could it be that she shaved it off? No, can't be. Even if shaved, it will at least leave some residue. Unless ..... she went for a clean waxed. I couldn't wait to find out.

Me: It smells so good ...
S: Uhhhhh.. Don't please...
Me: Ok... I won't see... I'll cover it with my hands instead.. *Gently pushing her other hand away while my right hand took over her pussy*

The moment my hand lands on her pussy, she moaned and arch her body like as if she's in cloud nine.

S: Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhh GOD!!!!
Me: Finally ... *I said softly while gently rubbing her pussy*

She definitely went for waxing and its very very recent...

Me: So pretty.. So wet..
S: Ahhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!!! Waa .. waa it...

I ignore her pleads and went straight for her pussy lips by gently rubbing it and send her into ecstasy. Her body jerked as if going into a mild shock and moaned even louder. I'm sure if the neighbours were around, they would have heard it. I opened her pussy lips and realised what she said was true all along. S is a virgin. Untouched, untainted, pure. No wonder she is so inexperienced. Every single touch practically makes her crazy. I don't care if G ever tasted her before, but the fact that I can taste her makes everything worthwhile. I'm going to eat her as much as I can till she really protest.

S: Ahhhhh! *Panting heavily*
Me: Does it feel good?
S: Yess yess yess .....
Me: You want more?
S: ........ *Taking her pillow and starts covering her face*
Me: Tell me... Do you want more? *Increasing her speed of rubbing her pussy lips*
S: Yes .... *She said very softly into the pillow*
Me: Whaaaat? Can't hear you.
S: Yes ..... *This time a little bit louder*
Me: Still can't hear you. I'm going to stop if you don't say something.... *Further increase my speed of rubbing*
S: YESSS!!!! *She screamed through her pillow, loud and clear for me*
Me: Your wish is my command ....

With this being said, I dive my mouth straight for her virgin pussy. Planting my mouth outside her pussy and my tongue went straight for her clitoris.

S: AGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Me: *Licking her clitoris*
S: Whaaa whaaa whaat ... are ...
Me: *Lick even harder*
S: *She pants so hard I couldn't her what she's trying to say*

I turned my head 45 degrees to the right and licked her pussy lips with my tongue. All these while she did not stop me and continue to grab the pillow tightly and moaning into it.

Me: You're so wet *Continues licking*
S: Do .... n... 't
Me: *Slurp slurp slurp slurp*

I alternate between licking her pussy lips and clitoris. Once she's at a new high, my hands went up to her chest and started squeezing, flicking and pinching her nipples and tits. So much for multi-tasking. She's in a position which she cannot get out. She's just lying there jerking or vibrating in shock as she continues to receive what she never had before.

I myself am enjoying too. I could feel the tip of my cock oozing out pre-cum. And I need to get it out soon because my cock has been standing at attention for the last 30 mins or so. It desperately needs to be let out.

After a good 40 mins of pleasuring her, I slowed down and stopped. S was panting like never before. I let go of her and she just lie there panting as if she's wasted. I know S isn't gonna let me cum on her face. If I want to do it on her face, I need to be quick.

I took off everything on me and quickly got on top of S. Took her hands and stroke my hard rod which is begging to release all the pent up sperm. After a feel pumps, I let go of her hand and her hands just go into auto mode and being to pump for me. But after a good 1 min, she stopped pumping.

Me: You must be really tired.
S: Ye ...s ... I'm so 'chuan' u ... know ..
Me: It's ok, let me help myself.

I took her hands and continue pumping my hard rod as I know I'm gonna cum any time. She just lets me do what I want as she continues to close her eye while catching her breath.

After 5 mins, I came. I shot everything on her face again. Full load. She tried to push me away but as usual, I couldn't care less. The cum covered her eyes, and her mouth, some even hit her forehead and flow to her hair. She couldn't speak, couldn't see.

Very similar!

All she could do is squeal as I unload 2 weeks worth of load on her. After I'm done, I took my cock and rub the tip of my cock on her cheek before getting off her.

S: Ummm ummmmm *Trying to say something*
Me: Here here. Tissue is here.

I helped her to clean up, wiping her eyes and mouth her.

S: I told you to do it on my breast!
Me: Hehehehe I couldn't help it.
S: Arrrghhhh! It's on my hair! U see!
Me: Opps! Actually its good for your face.
S: What rubbish?
Me: It is. Full of protein. That's why so many girls take it on their face.
S: Bullshit! *Continues cleaning herself*
Me: It's not, you can check it up later *Smile widely*

She was only 1/3 into cleaning herself, and me fully naked and satisfied sitting on her bed. I heard the sound of keys.

Me: U heard that?
S: What?
Me: Keys!
S: Neighbours la.
Me: U sure? Not your sister come back?
S: She said she's not coming back.

To our horror .. we heard the lock of her main door went unlocked. *TICK*

Me: SHIT THAT'S YOUR DOOR!
S: OMG!
Me: Locked your room door as if you're changing. I'm going to the common toilet.

I ran to the toilet while she quickly locked the door.
True enough, someone came back. But I don't know who as I was in the toilet. After 5 mins, I flushed the toilet and came out. I knew it! Her sister, X, is home.

X: Arghhhh! TIRED!
Me: Hey!
X: Yo! *fist bump with me*
Me: Back from work?
X: Yeah, tired tired.
Me: S says you're not coming back.
X: Yeah, by right don't want to la.
Me: Then?
X: Need to relax lo. *Starts stretching her back and pushing her chest forward*
Me: Rest la, don't overworked. *My eyes was like wow! If only S had those*
X: Ya, where's jie?
Me: Inside la. She changing.
X: Going where? Bring me leh.
Me: She spill milk just now la, so now changing *What kind of dumb reason is this =.=*
X: Okkkkk I'll just lay on the sofa. If I fall asleep, wake me up if she comes out.
Me: I don't think she'll take another minute leh. You will fall asleep so fast?
X: Who knows? *She slumps on her sofa*

After 3 mins, S came out of her room. She is fully clothed but still wiping her face with a wet tissue. The glared at me and pointed to her face, as if asking me why did you shoot on my face?!

S: Mei *Taps on X's shoulder*
X: Hey Jie, you done changing ah.
S: Uhhh yeah. How come you're back?
X: Tired lo.
S: Ok, go wash up and sleep lo.
X: Ummmmm....
S: Quick go shower, stop lazing around. Faster wash, faster rest.
X: Orhhhhhh... Jie, there's milk on your hair leh. Clean properly leh.
S: Milk? What milk?
X: Thereeeeeee above your right eye there. *X points*
Me: Here la! *I took the tissue off S and helps her to clean off the 'milk'*
S: Thanks *Glared at me again*

So X went to shower and S scolded me for cumming on her face.
I was dazing and thinking about the sight while she nags away.

Me: Go google. It's good for your face.
S: What?
Me: Ok, go home liao. Since we can't do anything with your sister around *winks*
S: Tsk! Idiot *Smacks my arm*
Me: X, I'm going home liao ah.
X: Bye! *She screams while in the toilet*
S: Careful ah. Reach home please text me.
Me: Ciaos!

I got home, let loose a bit. Turn on my PC, look at some soccer replays. Sleep.
3 days later at about 11.30pm, I got a text from X..

Last edited by majorcalamity; 30-12-2018 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Forget to insert image
Old 30-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
twinker2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep up the good effort!
Old 30-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks. Uppz! 😄
Old 31-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 31-12-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

I think X knows it's not milk......
Old 31-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this nice story ts.
Old 31-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
I think X knows it's not milk......
Yes X want to milk TS.
Old 31-12-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

majorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermajorcalamity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the support guys!
If free help me with some points ok?

Btw, the story so far is as real as it gets. Just that the protest from S is far longer than what I wrote. I just shorten it
Old 31-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
kokow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkokow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story TS!
Old 01-01-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

3 days later at about 11.30pm, I got a text from X..

X: Hey!
Me: Sup babe!
X: Haven't sleep?
Me: Nope. You? Not gonna sleep? Tmr no work?
X: Tmr not gg office.
Me: Oh? Same as me.
X: How come? On leave?
Me: Yeah, clearing leave leh. Are you clearing leave too?
X: Yuppp! ^^
Me: Sweeet!
X: You tired?
Me: I every day also tired one. Hahahahah!
X: Wanna go supper?
Me: Now?
X: Yeah, ofcos! If not when?
Me: Your sister leh?
X: She sleep liao lo.
Me: Right, she wished me good night just now.
X: So how? Want? No jie you dont want come meh?
Me: Kia kia kia. Where?
X: Nearby my place.
Me: Ok. Luckily we stay nearby only lo.
X: Since you got bike... why not we go West Coast eat roti prata?
Me: WEST COAST?!
X: Ya!
Me: Siao bo! Eat 1 supper go so far.....
X: Please! You always bring jie go far places to eat lo. Then I can only eat tabao food from you guys
Me: Waaaa! You sound like we very mean leh.
X: Not true meh?
Me: Okok you win. Pick you up in 10. Heng we stay nearby.
X: You da best *kiss*

I've never pillion X before and it will be my first time as well. After 10 mins, I reached her place. X was wearing a red jacket with a white top inside, followed by a pair of jeans.

X: You're fast.
Me: I said 10 mins ma.

I helped X with her helmet and wore mine. I got onto my bike and signal her to get up. As I am riding a R6, X is having a hard time trying to get up the bike due to her height. Eventually she got up and sigh loudly.

Me: First time?
X: Ya! *Started tapping me uncontrollably*
Me: Yes?
X: Nothing just excited.
Me: Ok hold on to me.
X: Where? Your shoulders?
Me: Ya, as long as you're comfortable.
X: But when jie rode your bike, she don't hold onto your shoulders leh.
Me: Ehhh yeah. She put her hands here. *I point to the oil tank*
X: Ok. Me same.
Me: Ehh sure! *I gulped down as she puts her hand on the oil tank*

Note: For the benefit of those that don't understand why. Look at the picture below. This is an example of how it looks like if someone puts their hand on the oil tank while I'm riding. The picture shows with a bar there, remove the bar and her palm will be on the oil tank.

X: Like that ok? *Lean forward to put her hands on the oil tank while pressing her well developed breast against my back*
Me: Yup, that's good. *Holyfuck*

I rode off with X behind me. Heart pumping.
At traffic lights, we will chit chat and talk about random stuff. She would me about my bike, what is this for that for.

At one particular traffic light ...
X: You must have fetched a lot girls right?
Me: Huh? Male or female also have.
X: But more females right?
Me: I don't know. Why you ask that?
X: So you can feel their nehneh on your back?
Me: ERMMMM! I don't really think about it because my mind is on the road.
X: Really? *She lean herself forward more*
Me: But I can feel it when you do it purposely. Like now.
X: You mean you can feel my neh?
Me: No, I can feel you're pressing against me. *Who say I can't feel it?!*
X: Hahahah! So.. whose felt better?
Me: Whose? You comparing who?
X: Me and jie.
Me: ......... Both feel different.
X: Really? I thought you can feel mine more.
Me: What makes you think so?
X: Jie is only A, I'm a big B. Some bra I buy also need C leh.
Me: Too much info!
X: You don't know meh?
Me: Why would I know what is your jie size? We didn't do it before.
X: Really......?
Me: YA! Even if we did, I wouldn't tell you.
X: Eeeyeeer *Hit me on my back*
Me: Okok! Green light. Sit tight!
X: Ok! Yes Sir! *Hands back on the oil tank*

I could feel that X sat closer to me this time, pressing her chest against my back...
After 5 mins, we reached our destination. I assist X to get off my bike and I myself get off too. Once I'm down, I adjusted my hands and my semi erected rod.

X: Wow! Steam liao.
Me: Steam your head la, you sit so close to me my cukoojiao kena squished liao.
X: Hahahah! It's ok! Later I help you make back big.
Me: WHAT?!
X: Let's go la! *Gave me a smirk and pulls me to the shop*

How did she even have the guts to say that? But when X said that, I couldn't help but imagine how she would handle my rod.... How I would eat her well developed tits and enjoy the sound of her moan....
Old 02-01-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Lemar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1