The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dabao or eat?

Sorry bros, though the title seems have a bit of sexual connotation to it, it's not sexual at all. Just don't know where else to post.

After all these years of ordering from hawker stalls, I am really tired of saying "eat" whenever I order food. Why can't we make it a default thing that if we don't say "Dabao", it automatically means we eat there??

Every time a person orders and is asked the question "你要吃的包的?”吃的。”, at least two seconds are wasted. Multiply by 300 patrons a day and it's 600 seconds or 10 min, not forgetting the verbal efforts, though minuscule.

Can anyone start a campaign that, if patrons don't say specify Dabao, it automatically means eat there? This will benefit both hawkers and patrons in terms of time and efforts saved.
Old 19-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dabao or eat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
Sorry bros, though the title seems have a bit of sexual connotation to it, it's not sexual at all. Just don't know where else to post.

After all these years of ordering from hawker stalls, I am really tired of saying "eat" whenever I order food. Why can't we make it a default thing that if we don't say "Dabao", it automatically means we eat there??

Every time a person orders and is asked the question "你要吃的包的?”吃的。”, at least two seconds are wasted. Multiply by 300 patrons a day and it's 600 seconds or 10 min, not forgetting the verbal efforts, though minuscule.

Can anyone start a campaign that, if patrons don't say specify Dabao, it automatically means eat there? This will benefit both hawkers and patrons in terms of time and efforts saved.
Sometimes life is not just about efficiency. A little verbal exchange shows the caring of the hawker to fulfill the needs of his costumers. Just like sex, it is not just about making baby, right?
Old 19-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Sometimes life is not just about efficiency. A little verbal exchange shows the caring of the hawker to fulfill the needs of his costumers. Just like sex, it is not just about making baby, right?
I get your point bro. But I am not entirely sure whether the asking is really about showing care for the customers, cos the question seems like a robotic process. If it's really wanting to show care, the helper would have asked more questions like how's your day or smile.

This phenomenon was equally driven by patron behavior, that is us. Long time ago, I seldom hear "eat or Dabao" questions being asked. Somewhere down the line, patrons started to say "吃的” even when they want to eat there. Over time, this drove hawker behavior to start asking, because it started to imply that if patrons don't say anything, it could mean both ways. A psychology thingy.

Especially at a long queue, this question started to take on a more significant impact, not helped by our warm weather and sweating in the queue. I am thinking, if patrons stop saying eat when they wanna eat there, over time, it will leave the stall owners in no doubt that we only say Dabao when we wanna Dabao.
Old 19-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
limii62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not true lah! Not always 你要吃的包的?Some places will ask "having here or take away"
Old 19-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I get your point bro. But I am not entirely sure whether the asking is really about showing care for the customers, cos the question seems like a robotic process. If it's really wanting to show care, the helper would have asked more questions like how's your day or smile.

This phenomenon was equally driven by patron behavior, that is us. Long time ago, I seldom hear "eat or Dabao" questions being asked. Somewhere down the line, patrons started to say "吃的” even when they want to eat there. Over time, this drove hawker behavior to start asking, because it started to imply that if patrons don't say anything, it could mean both ways. A psychology thingy.

Especially at a long queue, this question started to take on a more significant impact, not helped by our warm weather and sweating in the queue. I am thinking, if patrons stop saying eat when they wanna eat there, over time, it will leave the stall owners in no doubt that we only say Dabao when we wanna Dabao.
Agree. Nowadays people just smile without happiness.

Back to your question, I think what you need is a vending machine, not someone who serves food.

Old 19-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
lol, everything can link to sex in your reasoning and logic
Old 19-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree. Nowadays people just smile without happiness.

Back to your question, I think what you need is a vending machine, not someone who serves food.

I will be more than elated to buy from these Japanese vending marvel.

Heard there r vending machines to jerk men off....inside got girls on shift...longest queue
Old 20-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Heard there r vending machines to jerk men off....inside got girls on shift...longest queue
We should have every HDB block equipped with at least two sets of this in order to eradicate HDB-brothel.

Old 20-07-2015, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
Spector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think it all depends right?
Old 20-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Quote:

Zhun boh ?
Old 20-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We should have every HDB block equipped with at least two sets of this in order to eradicate HDB-brothel.

What the fuck lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1