The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?
Oh dear God, yes, yes, yes!!! 75 68.81%
Horrors! Of course cannot! Absolutely not on this lifetime! 27 24.77%
Sorry, I'm a newbie, what is PRIVATE SECTION? 7 6.42%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
... I appreciate your POV & would like to clarify that the rep pts would not be converted into actual "usable" currency.

What I propose is that since the rep pts serve as an indicator of the reliability of a Samster, it could also serve a dual function to certify him as being eligible to access the Private Section.
I understand what you mean bro machoman.

But you see, it is hard to separate the two once you make rep points a means to access the private section.

Firstly, when others have to either post their own pics or pay via sexkey to view, allowing rep points to be used would make it some kind of currency.

Second, there would now be a new motive for earning rep points. This would make the 'reliability' somewhat questionable from then on...

Sigh, I also wish rep points can be used!
Old 25-10-2005, 03:48 PM
jkt_boytoy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Not that it would make a difference anyway, but would be interesting to know what bros think
Wanna know what i think? check it out at the poll results.....
Old 25-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
That's what I meant bro - can view by paying/using sex key... unless I'm outdated?
sex key is actually free but i think they throw in a three day free membership to certain adult site which you must log in to cancel after three days up...damn the last time i forgot about this and was charged for two months before i cancelled the membership to the site...my RSM so happen to saw the bill reflected as something like CCBILL....initially i buat bodoh saying it could had been a fraudulent use of the card.....knn RSM called up bank to check...lucky i remembered....told her it was actually for some software i brought off internet...boy was that a lucky break..
Old 25-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Although I'm a moderate Samster here, I believe it's a bonus for those who have supported the forum here long enough, by taking rep bonus as a consideration. It is quite a good benchmark. But end of the day, it's still up to the boss.
Old 25-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
sex key is actually free but i think they throw in a three day free membership to certain adult site which you must log in to cancel after three days up...
Ah... so desu ka...

Oops, looks like i misunderstood the system!

Anyway, that WAS a close shave for you bro... kekeke...
Old 25-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
.....knn RSM called up bank to check...lucky i remembered....told her it was actually for some software i brought off internet...boy was that a lucky break..
Wah~ Bro Frankiestine, your RSM very on-the-ball leh

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 25-10-2005, 04:35 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

boss says in the chatroom.....

if we people earned the points the right way.. he might have consider it. however the "up you brother, please up me back" strategy is not going to work.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
boss says in the chatroom.....

if we people earned the points the right way.. he might have consider it. however the "up you brother, please up me back" strategy is not going to work.
Lidat hor.... Reset the system & everybody become newbie... then we up each other the proper way la.
Old 25-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah~ Bro Frankiestine, your RSM very on-the-ball leh
wat to do...my record so black no detergent or bleach can whiten it...
Old 25-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lidat hor.... Reset the system & everybody become newbie... then we up each other the proper way la.
Wah... like that not fair to people who never asked for rep points.... they must earn their points all over again just cos of those who did... Sigh....
Old 25-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Wah... like that not fair to people who never asked for rep points.... they must earn their points all over again just cos of those who did... Sigh....
Wah~ have to cheong new blood and write new FRs and go on a renewed effort to draw attention to our contributions for fresh points, steam man

Fucking high,
Old 25-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

i contributed leh... so u guys cannot go in, haha
Old 26-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl76
i contributed leh... so u guys cannot go in, haha
Wah~ Bro daryl76, come here and suan us

Fucking high,
Old 26-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah~ Bro daryl76, come here and suan us
sbt, those who already qualified to access the pte section would obviously not want to change the system la.

BTW, how come your 2 followers from kl & jkt do not support you although they claimed that you are their idol?
Old 26-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
... BTW, how come your 2 followers from kl & jkt do not support you although they claimed that you are their idol?
Yah lor, claim to be groupies yet demonstrate such defiance, ha ha ha

Fucking high,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1