The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

I just browsed through SGLG and noticed that many are asking 120 for massage and hj. Is this the new norm?
Old 30-03-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Yupp agreed. She's my go to when the other MLs are busy. She can text quite well in English.

Thank you to Bro Manas and Bro Synyster, for sharing your comments for Kino. I visited her recently and it was indeed worth my time.
Looks: Probably early 40s. Nice foxy face and shoulder length hairstyle; lau swee look with sexy body curves, perfectly my type, I am 60+ uncle. Friendly and sweet attitude, no airs, very caring type of lady.
Massage: did not try as I was instantly aroused by her looks and attitude.
HJ Service: Very comfortable and she is experienced in this; full auto roam allowed; can zhut zhut, she has clean shaved pussy. Sadly she did not get very wet even after ten minutes of loving caresses on her pussy, but she did say she likes it (maybe just to make me feel good).
Plus+: at the end of my cum, she did not let go and clean up quickly, instead she took her time to continue her stroking and made sure I enjoyed my cum to the last drop. Big plus for her.
$$$: she did not ask for more than her standard price quoted and I gave her a well-deserved tip.
Recommended for those who like milf type with nice attitude to serve.
Thank you for reading.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Can OU Mei Mei converse in English ?
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/
Old 30-03-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Can OU Mei Mei converse in English ?
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/
She can't. When I visited her last time got one bro text her in English asking what time she available, she couldn't understand the text and asked me to translate for her. Besides, her ad also clearly stated Chinese only. But maybe you can try to text her in Chinese using Google translate? If you're not Chinese then I suppose it's best to let her know beforehand also. All the best bro.
Old 30-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
She can't. When I visited her last time got one bro text her in English asking what time she available, she couldn't understand the text and asked me to translate for her. Besides, her ad also clearly stated Chinese only. But maybe you can try to text her in Chinese using Google translate? If you're not Chinese then I suppose it's best to let her know beforehand also. All the best bro.
How was the experience with her?
Read very good reviews on her ...
Old 30-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
How was the experience with her?
Read very good reviews on her ...
I posted my FR here: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p...=#post20531544

YMMV, but I think since many people's FR are rather similar to mine I'd say her service level is pretty consistent.
Old 30-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
I posted my FR here: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p...=#post20531544

YMMV, but I think since many people's FR are rather similar to mine I'd say her service level is pretty consistent.
After viewing of your FR, managed to get a slot with her this friday.
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 31-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
After viewing of your FR, managed to get a slot with her this friday.
i texted her afew times but no reply at all. sad
Old 01-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Yesterday visited het
Location is easy to find, place is clean and tidy.

Looks just like her photos, and the outfit that she wear makes her petite figure look even more sexy

Massage is properly done with good strength and can feel she really put in effort to press the right spots. 

Her JG is worth mentioning as it feels different from the rest, feels like oral instead. It was very shiok and comfortable. I thought I was going to shoot early but she controlled me very well and once she knew I cannot hold it in anymore, she gave me a good release.

Overall, a memorable experience, will definitely RTM.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket998 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Yesterday visited het
Location is easy to find, place is clean and tidy.

Looks just like her photos, and the outfit that she wear makes her petite figure look even more sexy

Massage is properly done with good strength and can feel she really put in effort to press the right spots. 

Her JG is worth mentioning as it feels different from the rest, feels like oral instead. It was very shiok and comfortable. I thought I was going to shoot early but she controlled me very well and once she knew I cannot hold it in anymore, she gave me a good release.

Overall, a memorable experience, will definitely RTM.
Nice FR. Ive been planning on visiting her but cannot see enough FR. Would you mind sharing how is the roaming? Does she do FN? She shower with you?
Old 02-04-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Plane123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
You may want to visit her before the end of the month for a good bj.
Heard she may leave at end of the month.
Heard so many good reviews for Sophia. I mean so many people went for her bbbj, do u think she is clean from any infection etc? Capped bj like no point haha. Any advice for a newbie pls.
Old 02-04-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7767 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plane123 View Post
Heard so many good reviews for Sophia. I mean so many people went for her bbbj, do u think she is clean from any infection etc? Capped bj like no point haha. Any advice for a newbie pls.
Hmm... may be i advise you to stay home and wank yourself.

All MLs have serviced many people be it a popular or less popular ML. If you have have that kind of worry, this scene is not for you.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Plane123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=Milobing;20557561]Hmm... may be i advise you to stay home and wank yourself.

All MLs have serviced many people be it a popular or less popular ML. If you have have that kind of worry, this scene is not for you.[/QUOTE
I mean is the risk quite low for a bbbj? Or actually is quite high and there are such things going ard
Old 02-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plane123 View Post
No one knows.
This is a risk you have to accept lor.
You can opt for cbj and bring your own
If you think cap BJ is no point and don't want to risk infection you can get a masturbator and use.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Bella stopped offering FJ already? Noticed only her massage ad is left
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1