The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Is she based in shop? If in shop then I guess it's expected won't be nude. V sian when can only unhook bra and squeeze. No feels. Nevertheless great FR! Will up you when power recover!

Is it this one?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Also does she look like photo?
Either her "aunty" visited her or it depends on chemistry. Apple is working from condo. She was in FN during B2B massage when i visited her and roaming signal was higher for me.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xue-er/

RTM, lost count, caught up with XE and opted for her nuru. Wow experience when on your back. She said got few nore tricks up her "sleeves" lol. Looks lile to RTM soon for tje new tricks. Her sumata still keep her in no.1 position for release.
I regret trying An An. Knn...tortured my small bro, body and ears with her ultra stimulating tongue and made me keep thinking about it every now and then. Looks like i have to try XE next and see who is better.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

Checked her out today. Didn't get to try her renowned bbbj because spoilt mood.

Real dampener when see her real face, add 16yrs to her photos. Easily in her 40s.

Body pretty hot but alot of restrictions, can't touch here can't touch there.

It's one of those sessions u can't wait to cum and gtfo.

Won't rtm.
Old 04-04-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Is she based in shop? If in shop then I guess it's expected won't be nude. V sian when can only unhook bra and squeeze. No feels. Nevertheless great FR! Will up you when power recover!

Is it this one?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Also does she look like photo?
Brother, she is in condo. Actually if no full nude, at least in underwear and roaming not so limited still ok. Her actual person don't really look like her photo and looks older, should be slightly above 30. Skin complexion don't looks so good however it is smooth. She is on the bigger bone side.
Old 04-04-2021, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Either her "aunty" visited her or it depends on chemistry. Apple is working from condo. She was in FN during B2B massage when i visited her and roaming signal was higher for me.
Brother, is advertised service still need to depend on chemistry? Don't really complain she is not full nude, once she position in such a way that you cannot roam anywhere, you mood already 99% gone. Anyway i don't get B2B also. I still prefer xiao xiao that come recently and stay in hotel, now i think move to condo liao. She is younger, slim body, roaming 5G, can kiss, can zhut, high gfe.
Old 04-04-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysammyboyboy View Post
Hi bros,

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/elva-massage/

this girls seems oddly familiar, did she have a change of name or something?

Any FRs are greatly appreciated as well. TIA.
She is +15-20 to age as well. Milf category, is a FL known as Kayla / Jessica 180 per shot (momo site). She is heavier now but but but.. she does provide some good service, those dong guan style bbbj, she upside down bbbj you, 360 bbbj etc, tried her before cb period was surprised it was pretty good, but the body size n face is abit no no for me.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She is +15-20 to age as well. Milf category, is a FL known as Kayla / Jessica 180 per shot (momo site). She is heavier now but but but.. she does provide some good service, those dong guan style bbbj, she upside down bbbj you, 360 bbbj etc, tried her before cb period was surprised it was pretty good, but the body size n face is abit no no for me.
I can understand when the ML meitu to take 3-5yrs off their face but to do like half their age or more than 10yrs I really want to laugh. Add much as its a marketing ploy won't it just increase the chances of being rejected at the door?

By the way bro better be careful revealing their true age here, last night after my post I received an sms from a China number scolding me lol, so rich sia still can do international sms
Old 04-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Brother, she is in condo. Actually if no full nude, at least in underwear and roaming not so limited still ok. Her actual person don't really look like her photo and looks older, should be slightly above 30. Skin complexion don't looks so good however it is smooth. She is on the bigger bone side.
Bigger bone side?
Old 04-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to allkang_kang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-jia-jia/

Anyone tried her before?

Can’t seems to find any FR on her

Went ahead and try her. MILF in late 30s. Body meaty. Other than good massage skill nothing much. Go only if you want solid massage.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can understand when the ML meitu to take 3-5yrs off their face but to do like half their age or more than 10yrs I really want to laugh. Add much as its a marketing ploy won't it just increase the chances of being rejected at the door?

By the way bro better be careful revealing their true age here, last night after my post I received an sms from a China number scolding me lol, so rich sia still can do international sms
But she is very pleasant and friendly lady, i wont say she is a bad bonk nor a good bonk , just decent, but wont rtf due to personal preferences, some bros prefer older types and better svc , some bros prefer syt and green svc so like it boils down to preferences ba haha. She does provide a super good massage though.
Old 04-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Has anyone managed to book her these few days?
Old 04-04-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SG guys too paiseh to reject. They rather tahan and forget than stand up up for basic rights. That's why they all know they can exploit this weakness with fake pictures, fake reviews, fake services, etc, etc and get away with it.

Also try not to FR straight after the session and give too many specific dates, times and details, like what exactly you said to her, or the type of food you bought. This easily identifies you - your nick and the phone number will be forever connected. Yours probably is already and that's why they can track your FRs easily now.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Also try not to FR straight after the session and give too many specific dates, times and details, like what exactly you said to her, or the type of food you bought. This easily identifies you - your nick and the phone number will be forever connected. Yours probably is already and that's why they can track your FRs easily now.
Lmao, I learned this far too late. Fortunately I only had good things to say about the lady who figured out my nick.
Old 04-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
SG guys too paiseh to reject. They rather tahan and forget than stand up up for basic rights. That's why they all know they can exploit this weakness with fake pictures, fake reviews, fake services, etc, etc and get away with it.

Yeah thanks for the advice but just as well I keep changing numbers lol.. Don't really care what she thinks lol.. It's basically scamming.. But bopian also now covid not much choice to choose from.. We gotta make do with the best of the worst lol..
Old 04-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Lmao, I learned this far too late. Fortunately I only had good things to say about the lady who figured out my nick.
Not a good thing. Lady knowing is one thing. The ah tiong okts is another.

Some years back, I had to "retire" a nick because it was severely compromised. If I wrote a bad FR on any girl, a man would call me almost immediately after and curse my mother, father and entire family. But that was then when okts were still based in Singapore. Now they are not, but providing too much information is still not a good thing.

So always use a chiong sim card/number, don't give out to much details that could identify you and basically be discreet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1