The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Ok... I didn't know there's a character limit... Here's the continuation...

It took awhile before I got the hang of a manual transmission again but it wasn't that hard. It's something you don't easily forget.

Upon reaching near Siglap Center, I gently nudged her awake.

"Turn left at Siglap Center. Then go straight. Turn into xxxx street."

Within minutes we arrived at her place.

"Just park by the roadside."

I silently cursed as I was definitely not getting any action.

"You go to that pub often?"

"Not really. Only now and then."

"Give me your number. Perhaps we could grab a drink again. Next time I'm buying."

I was kind of surprised. Usually I was the one asking for numbers. And usually I didn't as they were one night stands. But I gave her my number anyway.

I killed the engine and got out of the car before helping her out.

"I'm ok. Don't worry. Don't you have to get back to camp?"

"Yeah. I'll walk out and catch a cab."

"Walk down this street till you hit the end, turn left and there will be a staircase. Go up the staircase and you'll be on the main road. It's easier to get a cab."

"Ok."

I turned to leave.

"Hey Mark."

I stopped.

"Yeah?"

Ann pushed a $50 dollar note into my hands.

"For your cab fare."

I tried to reject.

"It's too much. And it's ok. I offered to send you back anyway."

"You don't want cash? What do you want then?"

I was very tempted to ask her to suck my cock.

"It's really ok."

"If you don't take it, you're not respecting me."

Now that was weird. Why the hell would she want me to respect her?

So I took the money anyway.

"I had a nice time chatting with you."

"So did I."

I was lying through my teeth. I really wanted some backseat action.

"Well take care then."

I bade her goodbye and made my way to the main road, thinking it was probably the last time I would see her.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Going after married women is plain stupid. There are many other fishes in the sea.

You're only going to cause problems for everyone involved. Go date some single girls, there are plenty and you're wasting the good dating years of your own life going after something that is only fuck you up. Time is very precious, don't waste it.

Why go to all that trouble, are you desperate or something? This has bad karma all over it. Any woman who is willing to cheat, even if it's with her husband so will she on you.

You can't just claim to take the moral high road but then screw another someone's wife over
I apologise if my topic causes offence. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to write after all...
Old 17-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
Neverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to beholdNeverhood is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Going after married women is plain stupid. There are many other fishes in the sea.

You're only going to cause problems for everyone involved. Go date some single girls, there are plenty and you're wasting the good dating years of your own life going after something that is only fuck you up. Time is very precious, don't waste it.

Why go to all that trouble, are you desperate or something? This has bad karma all over it. Any woman who is willing to cheat, even if it's with her husband so will she on you.

You can't just claim to take the moral high road but then screw another someone's wife over
Sorry to sound Rude.. But if we look at the reverse... We, Married man looking for flings or FB .. Isn't it the same ??
Old 17-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverhood View Post
Sorry to sound Rude.. But if we look at the reverse... We, Married man looking for flings or FB .. Isn't it the same ??
If you decide to get married, and you need to cheat, you should not be married in the first place as you are fooling everyone including your flings.

You signed a legal contract, bought a mortage together, build a home, raising a kid, create joint bank accounts and the list continues on and on. That whole lot of shit to undo. Perharps an affair could be a band-aid for a temporary problem, or it could be the ending of your marriage.

A good rule of thumb is don't do something you wouldn't want your wife doing to you. Btw i not married, if you need more reasons, the best way to avoid cheating and divorce is to not get married.. stay single again and you can do what you like without any attachment or commitment.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah.. some samsters trying be Saint... pls dont say so easy.. some times things are beyond our control and it takes two hand to clap.. even ts didn't go after her, there will be a guy next in line hopping on..

Ts, pls cont.. want hear ur aftermath stories.
Old 17-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3140 / Power: 21
micheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond reputemicheal3373 has a reputation beyond repute

TS please continue...

if u like this thread pls continue read, otherwise pls fcuk off..
dun kao peh kao bo here...

Old 17-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cherylcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think married man should not cheat, but man are in a " better " position to cheat.

Think of it this way.

One man screwed 100 girls and he can boost he pro or wat. Society will think its " normal "

One girl kena screwed by 100 man. What does the society think ?
Old 17-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylcd View Post
I think married man should not cheat, but man are in a " better " position to cheat.

Think of it this way.

One man screwed 100 girls and he can boost he pro or wat. Society will think its " normal "

One man screwed 100 girls,he Hero
One girl kena screwed by 100 man,she a Slut

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheal3373 View Post
TS please continue...

if u like this thread pls continue read, otherwise pls fcuk off..
dun kao peh kao bo here...
I so scared wahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylcd View Post

Think of it this way.

You are right. But you need to understand men are not women.

If we are turning the tables around, and when a man does cheating, there's NOTHING to threaten the raising and nurturing of a woman's children, that's why women really don't want to know when their husbands are cheating.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Before I continue I hope that the flaming against others will stop. Everyone is entitled to their own views.

Firstly, let me clarify some things.

1. I never knew she was married till much later.
2. I never knew her real age or name until much later.
3. I never intended for anyone to flame anyone else.

Thanks.
Old 17-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jomround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you're a man whether you are married or not and you screw a woman who is not your wife then you should remember that the woman is someone's daughter or sister and related to someone. There's a bond between her and those people stronger than relationship with husband.

So don't be a moral police in this forum. Once you are a cheongster you're in the club.

TS, go ahead and continue your story. You are telling what you already anyway. There's a lesson to be learned here.
Old 17-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
16cm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also wish i can know a MILF! why couldnt i find one!
Old 17-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

I never expected to see her again.

It was at least two months before I received a whatsapp from an unfamiliar number.

"Hi Mark, Ann here. Remember me?"

Of course I did. She was the office lady who I didn't manage to hook up with. And she paid me for driving her home. I might as well have quit my job and become a chauffeur.

But I replied anyway.

"Hi Ann, what's up?"

I never really paid attention to what she was saying about her job the last time we met. All I knew was that money was involved. She was some sort of money manager I think.

She also never did reveal her age, marital status and other details. I was also pretty sure Ann was not her real name.

Anyway, she had just completed a deal or something and wanted to treat me to dinner and drinks to pay me back for the drink and entertaining her the previous time.

It seems that the whole night she was at the pub, the only people who made decent conversation with her were the waitress, bartender and me. Every one else merely asked if she would like to go back to their places.

It wasn't surprising why.

While not drop dead gorgeous, Ann was rather tall in heels, had an ample butt and at least a B cup chest. Her shoulder length hair had streaks of auburn and was tied up in a ponytail.

Anyway she arranged to meet me at Pasir Ris MRT at 8. I was kind of cursing my luck as I had to travel all the way from the West to the East during peak hour. It was at times like this that I regretted giving up my car to my cousin's husband who had just gotten a sales job and needed a car more than me.

Anyway, I dressed simply in jeans and a tshirt as I hung around the roundabout where parents usually picked up or dropped off their sons who were in Tekong.

It was a bad idea anyway as it was Friday, and the area was cluttered with both humans and cars.

I reached rather early at 745pm and must have smoked three sticks while waiting for her andher Hyundai.

At around 815, I was about to leave as the Hyundai had not appeared yet. I thought about texting her to ask where the fuck she was but it might have made me seem desperate or even rude.

At 820, she texted me.

"I've been sitting here watching you for quite some time."

What the fuck?

I scanned the vicinity again and saw no Hyundai. None that resembled hers anyway.

"Where are you?"

"Red BMW."

The only red BMW there was a convertible. Surely that was not her?

I walked towards the BMW.

Sure enough, she was inside.

How many freaking cars did this woman have? I did not recall seeing any red car parked nearby the last time I sent her back. But I got in anyway.

The first thing I noticed was her creamy white thighs that were scarcely concealed by the denim shorts she was wearing. Her hair was left untied and it cascaded down her slender neck to her naked shoulder where the wide neckline of the toga top she was wearing resided. I saw no bra strap. The image I had of her as a prim and proper office lady was immediately shattered.

"You look different."

"It's my off day."

"I see."

She had much difficulty getting out of the area due to the mass orgy of cars.

"Fucking idiots."

I had never heard her use profanities before. This was a completely different side of her.

"Where are we going? "

"The Coastal Settlement."

"What's that?"

"It's a nice chillout place at Changi Village. Never been there?"

"Nope."

"Oh. I hope you like it then."

She must have been going at around 120km/h. For once I was really intrigued by this girl.
Old 17-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

And I'm also quite intrigued by how the reputation thing works. I'm assuming green means someone added to my points while red means someone subtracted?

Oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

If it doesn't agree with you then might I implore you to take it with a pinch of salt and pretend I'm just another fiction writer?
Old 17-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Before I continue I hope that the flaming against others will stop. Everyone is entitled to their own views.

Firstly, let me clarify some things.

1. I never knew she was married till much later.
2. I never knew her real age or name until much later.
3. I never intended for anyone to flame anyone else.

Thanks.
I'm just speaking out, giving constructive criticism against screwing / messing with someone's wife.

There are plenty of hot, single women out there who are more than willing to give up the kitty. I'm not stopping you in your story at all but you have to take in consideration of other people's views on marital affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomround View Post
If you're a man whether you are married or not and you screw a woman who is not your wife then you should remember that the woman is someone's daughter or sister and related to someone. There's a bond between her and those people stronger than relationship with husband.

So don't be a moral police in this forum. Once you are a cheongster you're in the club.

TS, go ahead and continue your story. You are telling what you already anyway. There's a lesson to be learned here.
I don't go around messing someone's wife when i chiong. It's merely a transaction on both parties. There is NO cheating or causing harm to other families.

There are geylang houses, ktvs, sammyboyforum to choose and pick if you need to find find that release. Is there a need to play with fire or do you really want to become her new husband?

Neither does morality of it that bothers me, it's the risk and the damage it does to yourself and the society makes me think is a bad thing.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1