The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

fantastic update TS!

Reminded me of my younger days when i was having sex marathon with my gf - record of 8 ejaculation within 24hrs.. Yes, we have a sexcation in a hotel.

Also fuck a KTV girl from China who was super fair. model figure with DD cup, ejaculated 7 times when we checked into a hotel at 1am to check out time at 12nn.

Those were the fit day.. nowadays, come 1 or 2 times is good enough. more will kill me..
Old 16-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Base on this story, it's, not true only MILF are horny. Once the right button is pressed, even a SYT can also become a sex maniac.
Great story!
Old 16-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking hell, certainly brings back memories of my old joint in Chang Ping - my fav ones were the KTV at Yihao (for being tops in both quantity and quality) as well as this joint called Amazon which had a segment every night where they put on techno music and the girls all strip stark naked and dance around.

I once had a girl that had super good chemistry. We fucked 8 times in one night, and the last two times I thought I shot out blood (but it wasn't). We got up well past noon the next day, still sore but managed a slow and sensual good morning fuck. I still remember that girl until today
Old 16-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Fucking hell, certainly brings back memories of my old joint in Chang Ping - my fav ones were the KTV at Yihao (for being tops in both quantity and quality) as well as this joint called Amazon which had a segment every night where they put on techno music and the girls all strip stark naked and dance around.

I once had a girl that had super good chemistry. We fucked 8 times in one night, and the last two times I thought I shot out blood (but it wasn't). We got up well past noon the next day, still sore but managed a slow and sensual good morning fuck. I still remember that girl until today
Wow you must be superman, never try so many times sure to collapse.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I somehow snapped awake around 12. My chest was wet and sticky with Alicia's drool. I don't know what overcame me but I flipped her on her back and decided to wake her by eating her out.

Alicia: Oh my. You're horny now?

Me: Oh no. Just being random.

She pressed my head against her pussy.

Alicia: Don't stop then.

Maybe we should have gone to wash up after the first session. Her fresh juices mixed with the old ones made everything taste sour-bitter. But I ate on anyway. I didn't use my fingers, just my tongue, concentrating on her clit, her labia and the occasional teasing lick in between.

Alicia: Fuck…. You're making me want your dick inside again.

Me: We're supposed to go shopping.

Alicia: Just put it in.

Me: I'm not hard.

Alicia: I don't care.

I slid my semi-erect dick in. It was warm and wet.

Alicia: Lie on me.

I did, feeling her comfortable chest pillows on me.

Alicia: Where's a good place to cycle?

Me: East coast?

Alicia: Hmm. Is it crowded?

Me: On a weekday? Hey! Stop squeezing!

She stopped her Kegel.

Alicia: How long do you think it will take me to learn how to cycle?

Me: I don't know.

Alicia: How long did it take you?

Me: A few hours? After falling a few times, I think you'll just want to try your best to balance.

Alicia: Ah. Ok. What's for lunch then?

Me: I'm not really hungry

Alicia: My abalone was enough?

Me: Very funny.

Alicia: I feel like… chicken rice.

Me: Where?

Alicia: The one at Katong Shopping Centre.

Me: The one we had the first day we met?

Alicia: Yeah.

Me: Are they even open now?

Alicia: Yeah? It's lunch time.

Me: I don't wanna get out of bed.

Alicia: Don't be lazy. We only had sex for a short while.

Me: I mean I like lying in bed with you.

Alicia: Is that what you tell every girl to get them to sleep with you?

Me: What? No…

Alicia: Well you're inside me and not moving.

Me: So?

Alicia: Fuck me again then we'll go for lunch.

Me: I can't.

Alicia: Because you're soft? Yeah. I can feel it.

Me: There's nothing left anyway. You drained me.

Alicia pushed me off.

Alicia: Alright then. Chicken rice then Uniqlo. Let's go.

We got showered then headed to Katong Shopping Centre. I never really hated car parks before but there was something about that car park. It felt like the lot was way smaller than it should be and parking the car became an arduous task.

It was lunch time and the queue was absurd, even though it was a weekday. I wondered where all these people came from. It was probably half an hour before we managed to get a seat and our food.

After lunch we went to Uniqlo. Alicia picked out some normal tights and tops and she got me some shorts and tops as well. After that we headed to Isetan of all places to look at sports shoes. She got a new pair of trainers. I declined as my Army New Balance shoes were still serving me well.

We then headed to East Coast Park and unloaded the bikes. I hoped the area I chose, nearer to the Fort Road end, would be more deserted and easier to teach her how to cycle.

She was strangely a natural at cycling. After a few near misses in the first 30 mins, Alicia was riding like a natural. I was actually struggling to keep up as my legs were kind of weak from the exertions of the morning.

We cycled for around 1.5 hours before heading back to the car.

Alicia: Wow. That was fun. Wonder why I never took up cycling earlier.

Me: Something tells me there's a guy involved in this.

Alicia: My group of friends consists of both guys and girls.

Me: Funny you never mentioned it before.

Alicia: I don't need to report my life to you. You're not my father.

Me: Yeah. I'm just your toy.

Alicia: And my mom's toy. My sister's toy.

Me: Yeah.

Alicia: You're really strong mentally. I don't know how you can accept all this.

Me: I don't know either. But everyone's happy right? So I'll be happy too.

Alicia: One day you're going to look back at all this and realize how unhappy you actually were.

Me: I don't know. I learnt to 看开 for a lot of things.

Alicia: Good for you. And now I'm hungry. Let's go macs. Haha.

Me: Sure.

We kept the bikes and I drove to the macs. I went to get seats while Alicia ordered. She came back with Filet o Fish.

Me: Seriously?

Alicia: Why not? Hahaha. I still wanna get fucked.

Me: It's not the food. It's the… state of mind?

Alicia: Whatever. Eat it and we'll go back to the hotel to shower.

Surprisingly, she didn't do anything to me in the shower even though we showered together. After the shower we headed back together, but didn't tapau any dinner. No one seemed hungry anyway, and Ann decided to order in some Dominos pizza.

That night, I actually slept in Ann's bed, and nothing happened. I didn't get used, I didn't have to pleasure her, Amanda didn't suddenly appear and Alicia didn't need cuddles to sleep.

For the first time that week I actually had a good rest.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post

That night, I actually slept in Ann's bed, and nothing happened. I didn't get used, I didn't have to pleasure her, Amanda didn't suddenly appear and Alicia didn't need cuddles to sleep.

For the first time that week I actually had a good rest.
Becoz the previous night you done a great job sextifying all the three ladies, cheers!
Old 17-04-2021, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
fantastic update TS!

Reminded me of my younger days when i was having sex marathon with my gf - record of 8 ejaculation within 24hrs.. Yes, we have a sexcation in a hotel.

Also fuck a KTV girl from China who was super fair. model figure with DD cup, ejaculated 7 times when we checked into a hotel at 1am to check out time at 12nn.

Those were the fit day.. nowadays, come 1 or 2 times is good enough. more will kill me..
Nice one!
Too bad, I was long passed the 7 ejaculation a day when I decided to turn bad...
Now, I am happy with 1 or 2 a week!
Old 17-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
FancyI2125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going!
Old 17-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, those good old days in Dongguan, Zhangmutou.. The ktv though commercial, was very likely to chance upon someone who would offer plenty of gfe. Plenty of gems to pick from. Anyone who's above 19 might be considered a MILF.
A LT that you daobao back would stay till at least 3pm. So, if your were a superman, most likely a 3cto 5 shots would consider quite normal.
Old 18-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Gegenpressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Missed the good old days where ktv girls stripped and dance naked, and had orgy in the room!
Old 18-04-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
... The ktv though commercial, was very likely to chance upon someone who would offer plenty of gfe. Plenty of gems to pick from. Anyone who's above 19 might be considered a MILF. ...
I can only imagine that as I had not frequent China then, but heard alot about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegenpressing View Post
Missed the good old days where ktv girls stripped and dance naked, and had orgy in the room!
OMG!
Might be fine with cheong friends, but professional business associates might be strange unless they have the same hobbies.
Old 18-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegenpressing View Post
Days of club echo as far as I can recall... those were the days...
Old 18-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Alloring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
OMG!
Might be fine with cheong friends, but professional business associates might be strange unless they have the same hobbies.
If they don't have the same hobbies, then won't bring them to such places
Old 19-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Nice one!
Too bad, I was long passed the 7 ejaculation a day when I decided to turn bad...
Now, I am happy with 1 or 2 a week!
Thank you for upping me.

Up you 14 in return for your kindness.
Old 20-04-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HoJinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosschang View Post
Days of club echo as far as I can recall... those were the days...
Haha club echo, history liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1