The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
Hi all,

I did copied and paste the part 2 for few of u guys here but subsequently I’m not sure why I couldn’t reply anymore

Shall stop this story hahaha!
After reading so many good stories here, you are the one and only one that instead of sharing your story, you want the interested samsters to pm you for the next part.
Weird.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Linchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Bro... her name starts with S? 😂
Give more clues leh, maybe something like Sxxxxx?
Old 16-04-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fkedup94 View Post
Bumped into my hot distant cousin at ZoukOut years ago. She look stunning in her bikini and I asked if she want to catch up. We bought more drinks & chatted as we haven’t seen each other for a while. After getting quite high from the alcohol, we squeezed ourselves to the front of the moshpit and danced together to the main DJ of the night. Somehow, I ended up grinding her ass and she was loving it. This led to us frenching. She even reached back to grab my cock. We quickly left the place and brought her to the hotel room I booked with my friends. Fucked her hard for a good 30 mins and came in her mouth. We smoked and chatted abit before she went to find her friends. My most unexpected fuck ever.
wow any follow up sex? CNY not awkward?
Old 16-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
After reading so many good stories here, you are the one and only one that instead of sharing your story, you want the interested samsters to pm you for the next part.
Weird.
Yeah I’m afraid of people recognising me.
Kind of regret because I have received quite an amount of msgs hahaha
Old 16-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lolx..How to recognise u when u didn't even post yr photo or pic here ??..as long as u don't give exact details of names n places etc, no one here will be very clever enough to spot who r u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

There was this another girl I met from a bistro
Went there during my nsf with my mates.
Saw this cute girl working as waitress at the entrance and she lead us to our table but another waitress kept serving us then on.
I came up with a game (open number) loser go ask for tt waitress number whom brought us in.
It was on, and I lost despite being the one who suggested the game.
Went over
Me: hi, me and my friends had a bet and apparently I have lost and I have to get your number. Can I have your number? I will not text you if you mind but I just need your number to fulfill the bet.
She: it’s ok. 8********
Me: thank you!
Went back to camp to serve the night duty. But i started texting her. She was still studying in MI.
We texted almost everyday and start to meet up for movies and dinners.
Started holding hand and hug.
One day, when we were watching movie, I put my arms around her and my hand were squeezing her boob (with bra and shirt on).
After the movie, she say she want to watch movie and slack with me at home (at tt time only can connect hdmi from laptop to tv, no Netflix during tt time) brought her to my place while my family were overseas.
She: can I wear your army admin tee
Me: sure
And I went out of my room after passing her my tee
She unlocked the door and I went back in and watch a show
This time i place my arm around her back ( can’t feel the bra stripe from her back) and My hand went to her front and start rubbing and squeezing it.
Lie her down and start frenching. Slowly removing our top and bottom.
Went over to 69 position and started licking her (first time licking) abit salty hahaha! (Maybe haven’t shower)
It was my first time receiving bj as well
Ltr, she help me to cap on, and she lower herself on me. Very tight as expected from a student.
After the deed, she suggested to take the shower tgt.
She soap my body and bath for me while I just need to stand there like a wooden blocked.
Such a great service I thought.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Saw this cute girl working as waitress at the entrance and she lead us to our table but another waitress kept serving us then on.
I came up with a game (open number) loser go ask for tt waitress number whom brought us in.
Went over
Me: hi, me and my friends had a bet and apparently I have lost and I have to get your number. Can I have your number? I will not text you if you mind but I just need your number to fulfill the bet.
She: it’s ok. 8********
Me: thank you!
Went back to camp to serve the night duty. But i started texting her. She was still studying in MI.
We texted almost everyday and start to meet up for movies and dinners.
Started holding hand and hug.
One day, when we were watching movie, I put my arms around her and my hand were squeezing her boob (with bra and shirt on).
After the movie, she say she want to watch movie and slack with me at home (at tt time only can connect hdmi from laptop to tv, no Netflix during tt time) brought her to my place while my family were overseas.
She: can I wear your army admin tee
Me: sure
And I went out of my room after passing her my tee
She unlocked the door and I went back in and watch a show
This time i place my arm around her back ( can’t feel the bra stripe from her back) and My hand went to her front and start rubbing and squeezing it.
Lie her down and start frenching. Slowly removing our top and bottom.
Went over to 69 position and started licking her (first time licking) abit salty hahaha! (Maybe haven’t shower)
It was my first time receiving bj as well
Ltr, she help me to cap on, and she lower herself on me. Very tight as expected from a student.
After the deed, she suggested to take the shower tgt.
She soap my body and bath for me while I just need to stand there like a wooden blocked.
Such a great service I thought.
Anymore updates?
Old 16-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You look like Korean superstar? Or have your nick carved onto your forehead? Want to share, just share You fish for guys to pm you for part 2 story for what

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 17-04-2021, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Have sex with gf very unexpected?
Old 17-04-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Continuing my record keeping....

#21 - Girl met on the plane from ShenZhen to Singapore
I met this girl in July 2016 and only ons her in July 2019.
She was sitting beside me on the plane from ShenZhen to Singapore.
I noticed her and she looks presentable/fuckable standard to me so I begin to make my plans on her.
The first thing is to ask for an English newspaper so that she knows I am not the standard China man. - I read the papers for a while only.
Next, I just do the usual pleasantries and small talk to break the ice and then start chatting more with her.
She is travelling alone and visiting her friend in Singapore. She does this trip once or twice a year I learned.
We continue to talk throughout the flight and exchanged WeChat towards the end.

I waited for her at the customs and collected our luggage together.
Her girlfriend (also PRC) and her BF was picking her up.
She introduced me, and damn, her friend is young and really beautiful! - I remember her name "Zi Han", very nice name too.
We parted company without further contact in Singapore.

We continued to chat and during my next trip to ShenZhen.
She invited me to her house and I thought I would get lucky but no.
Just had lunch with her mother and younger sister and spent the afternoon talking and running some errands with her nearby.
After dinner, I went back to the hotel.

We continue to keep in touch but not frequently after I went back to the USA because I though it is not likely to ons her, and also because her looks is like B- grade and she lives really far from the hotel I stayed in.
And in my subsequent trips back to ShenZhen, I had other better looking girls to work on so I never try to meet her again.

Fast forward to July 2019, I have no active girls in ShenZhen so I contacted her for my up coming trip.
She offered to show me around ShenZhen and also brought me over to HK.
I thought she would stay overnight with me during that 3 days, but she would drive to the hotel and goes back in the evening.

Anyway, when we met for the first time during that trip, I noticed she had lost weight and had become slimmer than before. - Looks better and more desirable now. That makes me excited.
We went shopping and eating around "Luo Hu" area and came back in to the hotel in the late afternoon.

In the room, I gave her a handbag (a cheap entry level brand) I brought from the USA.
She said Thank You and hugged me. I didn't release the hug and proceed with my attack protocol.
I kissed her and she responded and we french. - That is a sure indicator of game on!
After further kissing of her neck and earlobes, I carry her up and put her on the bed.
Stripped her naked and she had nice B cup breasts and I like her body.
I do the usual sensual foreplay with lots of licking of the neck, earlobes, shoulder, collar bone, breasts and nipples which I do to every girls and will not elaborate here again.

She was very wet, but damn! - She had the most smelly CCB I had ever experienced!
If not, I would have eat her out as well.
Anyway, I capped on and did her missionary, doggy and finished of with her on top.
She did cowgirl with a very short and fast motion and cum very quickly.
She was very happy, and said "Ni Hao Hui Zuo Ai Ya" (you are a good lover).

The sex was good but I quickly went to take a shower and wash off that dead fish smell on my fingers and cock.
It still have a faint smell no matter how much soap I used!

The next day, she brought me over to HK and she went to check out luxury YSL handbags. - I act blur in case she expects me to pay.
She didn't buy any and we cross the boarder and goes back to ShenZhen.

Back at the hotel, she said she is taking a shower while I go up to the club lounge for a drink and snack.
I was hoping she will wash her pussy clean this time, and the CCB of yesterday was because she had been out the whole day?
When I am back to the room, we fucked and damn! - That CCB smell is unbearable and I am so pissed!
Fortunately, I use condom, but even the base of my cock smelled terrible and couldn't be washed off completely with soap and water.

I was so traumatized by her CCB that I did not contact her the next day and did not meet up with her. - Went shopping alone.
BTW, she did not take the handbag I gave her, and by her bringing me to the YSL shop, I guess that is not up to her standard and I gave it to another chat I was trying to up the next day.

Next up, #22 - Ex-colleague, now supplier from Shanghai
Old 17-04-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

v. impressive record bro neoguri...thks for sharing.. waiting to read #22

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Have sex with gf very unexpected?
Frankly, I don't quite believe his story,. Someone who has condoms at home, but only first time received BJ, yet could engage 69?? Something just didn't sound logical. Anyway, take it as a story or his own fantasy.
Old 17-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Frankly, I don't quite believe his story,. Someone who has condoms at home, but only first time received BJ, yet could engage 69?? Something just didn't sound logical. Anyway, take it as a story or his own fantasy.
To answer this,
The condom was from her bag.
All these stories are true and up to you guys to believe it
It’s perfectly fine for me if you guys think if is my fantasy or so it’s not my duty to please all of you here.

Fishing for PM for what, too free for that? Just for those who are interested and avoid getting recognised.

Not happy with my stories? Don’t read. As simple as that

Will not share the rest anymore hahaha!

Move on kid
Old 17-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fkedup94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
wow any follow up sex? CNY not awkward?
yeah, became fuckbuddies. we even fucked in handicapped toilet at a relative's wedding before. maybe i will share more stories next time.

anyway zoukout is like my lucky place. fucked my ex's ah lian friend too lol
Old 17-04-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. You haven't lived if you haven't met girls who don't BJ but fxxk like crazy
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1