The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
If GL dont open ,when border OPEN i sure cheong to JB
do you agree many of us will go JB ?
If enter must quarantine in both countries, abit boh hua.

Need to monitor the situation.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 10-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
cuteboiboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Based on URA 2019 masterplan, Geylang area is still earmarked under “residential and commercial”. The plot ratio @ 2.8 is quite high and can be used to build condo and hotels. Therefore no one knows exactly the fate of Geylang in the long term except MND.

LOL...rental car driver is really fucking free. Can take URA map somemore. This is your insider info? Oei fool. GL open or not open no need to see any map. See Minister mood. His lampa song he open for you. His lampa not song, close loh. No need to justify anything or go parliament debate. Not a single MP will raise question why GL close. All support it close. Can be for whatever reason. The govt doesn't owe you an explanation.

After you got fucked in the FL2 threads for introducing the shit Zion road spa and MW Hotel, now you come back GL ah? Please lah, all you know is GL don't embarrass yourself in the FL threads. Zion road spa...LOL. What a noob never go out of GL.

Dumb fuck, you still thinking whether to go for vaccine hor? Govt may suspend leh! According to you. LOL. Ah you go the tree and sit one corner as the rest of society carries on and ignores the clown. Who need taxi will call you. If not, you just shut up and wait one corner.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Good data find.

However things turn out, i think punters will just their playground back whether we see GL reopening or relocating ... wherever they operate, when there is a need, the customers will come and cum.

Quote:
Based on URA 2019 masterplan, Geylang area is still earmarked under “residential and commercial”. The plot ratio @ 2.8 is quite high and can be used to build condo and hotels. Therefore no one knows exactly the fate of Geylang in the long term except MND.

Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 13-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Good data find.

However things turn out, i think punters will just their playground back whether we see GL reopening or relocating ... wherever they operate, when there is a need, the customers will come and cum.
Absolutely! It looks like this pandemic is worse off than SAR. When SAR reached our shore, GL operation wasn’t suspended.

GL would never go out of fashion ... even if the price tag increases to $200 per pop, many players will still make a beeline pronto at their favourite WL shops (because it is irreplaceable). Me is no exception. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

GL would never go out of fashion ... even if the price tag increases to $200 per pop, many players will still make a beeline pronto at their favourite WL shops (because it is irreplaceable). Me is no exception. 😎
Must be why 1/2 of GL close shop because of the beeline. Wake up moron.

The problem with a fucking loser like you is your inability to come to terms with your wretched shit life. Eat roti prata then just eat your roti prata. A lot of ppl eat, so? I suppose if one day you woke up from denial, you would just kill yourself.

Anyone with some budget left GL a long time ago because the whores just aren't up to standard. The only clowns still around are piss poor Ah Peks who enjoy run down rooms and over aged aunties.

1/2 of GL close you say beeline. Get this into your fucking head. There is no beeline. $150 houses either fold or downgrade to cater to the piss poor crowd. Those $150 house pre-Covid, 1/2 of them only had 2 or 3 WLs. Open like not open like that. You say beeline. You're a fucking mutt.

You keep talking about GL from at least 10 over years ago. Dumb Ah Pek just can't move with the times. No money.

You are in for a big surprise IF GL opens. It would be an even greater slum for hillbillies like you who only know MW hotel and Zion road spa. I spit at your rental car fuck face and your piss poor life.

When Covid is over and the FLs start flowing in, GL got nothing to compete. Only a society outcast like you - who imagines that the govt will suspend vaccination WHEN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD is doing it - will go to GL. If you really had an office to go to, you would know how fuck stupid you sound. Don't you read the papers?
Unfortunately, you have no office to go to and you only talk to yourself in your rental car. Otherwise, how the fuck can you get the idea the govt would even consider stopping vaccinations? No education.

Ain't got no time for GL when covid is over. Too many babes in the FL section. What I like about you is that you are your own curse. It never fails to tickle me how you have to fuck in shitholes...ALL THE TIME. Go out of GL, end up at Zion spa and MW Hotel. You lead the life of a cockroach. LOL
Old 14-04-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Ah neh innoculated with full dose of vaccine kena COVID again. Asymptomatic as well, no fever - temp scanner no use. imagine one infected goes in and infect the WL & passed on to both WLs & men. Looks like legalised prostitution is bye bye.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Good data find.

agree, now miss GL more ... man need release ...
Old 14-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Ah neh innoculated with full dose of vaccine kena COVID again. Asymptomatic as well, no fever - temp scanner no use. imagine one infected goes in and infect the WL & passed on to both WLs & men. Looks like legalised prostitution is bye bye.
there will be the day sure ... just dont know when
Old 15-04-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

As mentioned in my earlier post, Geylang is still earmarked for “residential & commercial” purposes. I fear that gov will ultimately convert the whole of the red light district for residential purposes. There is no better time than now for the gov to do so. My fear is not unfounded ...

For instance nearby along Lorong 28 Geylang, there is a freehold La Brisa condo, which has 84 units if I could remember.

In recent years, a number of such properties have been bought over by real estate developers to build boutique-size condos. I understand that approval was given for property developer Macly Group to redevelop the five terraced houses it acquired into NoMa. The plot ratio of 2.8 is allowed for a residential development on the site. The condo, which is at the fringe of the red-light district in Geylang is targets for completion in 2023.

Many of the shops in GL have already been rented out to foreign workers.

Nonetheless I sincerely hope what I envisage above is absolutely wrong!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
For instance nearby along Lorong 28 Geylang, there is a freehold La Brisa condo, which has 84 units if I could remember.

In recent years, a number of such properties have been bought over by real estate developers to build boutique-size condos
Yup its like a disease spreading downwards the Lorong....used to patronize L30 and L28 area till majority of the red light houses got redeveloped into residential...
Old 15-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

The URA Masterplan was released in 2019. But some chao Max Ah Pek only just discovered the news and rush to share like discovered something new.

In 2023, he will discover that Spore had vaccinations in 2021. What ppl already know 2 years ago, talk finish already, now then you discover and talk. Bloody beeline moron. Only know how to eat roti prata say roti prata is the best. Never see the world before.

You ask the mutt what is the latest on GL houses...he got no fucking idea. Totally got ex-communicated. Now like one dog wandering the streets at MW Hotel looking for info. Only can talk about many years ago Lao Ying this la, Lorna girls go KTV lah...seriously a fucker stuck in the past with nothing new to say. Always the last to know then come and talk like he discovered something.

Last edited by cuteboiboi; 15-04-2021 at 06:06 PM.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

You know you're a fucking loser when you spent 20 years of your life being 1654 furniture and now know nothing, totally ignored, discarded like a used tissue. LOL Golf caddy Max, are you hurting bad?

Chao Ah Soh Max got any thing recent to share apart from stories from years ago? Last year we got one 2020 election. You can go talk about the candidates that ran and relive the moments. Bloody ancient news to everyone else but fresh news to you. Worthwhile to talk about it again. Fucking moron. Ah Peks really damn free. URA plan from 2 years ago also can bring out to talk. Now then discover. LOL
Old 15-04-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Yup its like a disease spreading downwards the Lorong....used to patronize L30 and L28 area till majority of the red light houses got redeveloped into residential...
Absolutely ... the property development @ GL is spreading like wildfire. 😃

BTW, something needs to be clarified and corrected otherwise the uneducated ex-runner of OKT Seng @ L2047/1649 who is now an illegal online Pimp runner and who keeps creating clones to spout fake information and fabricate stories would mislead others. He is prolly too Low level to comprehend what I said all the time. That’s why when business-minded ppl like boss Sammyboyfor and myself were discussing about plans to help GL thread, he could not fathom what we were discussing. Even Sammyboyfor ignored his nonsensical comments. LMAO! 🤣

“The Master Plan translates the broad, long-term strategies set out in the Concept Plan into more detailed plans for implementation. It specifies permissible land use and densities, with the aim of guiding development over the next 10 to 15 years. The Master Plan is reviewed every five years.” Henceforth, a plan release on year 2019 is still valid and relevant in the eyes of URA.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-04-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster (M)

Your rental car driver business plan standard is $10 per month. LOL

Business plans were made in 2019 when the URA plan came out. Now wait for you 2 years later then discover and talk. That's why you are a rental car driver. The thing discovered TWO FUCKING YEARS ago NOW then you realise and talk. Oei fuckface, where have you been the past 2 years? KOON AH? WAKE THE FUCK UP LA BASTARD! LOL

Go drive your rental car la ex-1654 furniture. Still don't know anything right? Go read your URA plan, go. Better late than never!
Old 16-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

You don't remind I also clean forgotten. Your business plan for sammyboy was forgettable, childish and a fart. Did anyone implement your plan? Collect $10 per month. LOL. Come come I throw some coins in your face. You gave a fart you think it's some credible plan. That's your rental car driver standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1