The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 14-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AnnouncerShard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Bro, when young no problem…can do whatever….with so many responsibilities, risk needs to be measured and managed… such is life…
agreed with u bro
Old 14-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
stardewvalley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just thinking if you guys went raw, how often you guys went for checkup to be safe?
Old 15-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
Bro, when young no problem…can do whatever….with so many responsibilities, risk needs to be measured and managed… such is life…
Yes and no, it's about the age, marital status, STD can happen to anyone.
Just not easy for most men to toggle between capped and raw. Once raw, the sensation will be quite hard to resist. Especially if the ML, FL or FB seems to be hard to cracked.
Good for you.
Old 15-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Time to share ctc bro. HAhaha :P
I doubt he will share.
Old 15-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
I doubt he will share.
Upped +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-04-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Bros, happy to share in a couple of weeks with selected bros. She hasn’t bbbj me yet, when licked her pussy in 69
Position, she was not into my cock with her mouth but playing with and pumping it. Want to get the 360 out of this before you boys spoil her. Hehe
I am not sure yet she wants me to share but will open her up for it soon. If she says she does not want the adv. , will share for you guys to try on your own without giving any hint.
Old 15-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of lightSamtotato is a glorious beacon of light

We will wait patiently hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1