The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hoping that amber/pp comes back. but pipedream probably because she's doing well.
Old 17-06-2023, 05:45 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockers44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/malaxi-massage

Paid a visit to MLX today - absolutely no regrets, no nonsense ML. She's no SYT but I thought she looks like an OL you wanna bang.

What went down during the session (ymmv) drinks service, good massage (including an oil one) perky zhutty nips, full nude sensual, french lessons, 5G roaming.

Time management is good no shortchange, in and out within the hour mark.

Bang for buck massage and balls are absolutely drained. 10/10 RTM
She still has her rolling pin massage technique?
Old 17-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
She still has her rolling pin massage technique?
Yes. My first time experiencing such a thing, quite hilarious..
Old 17-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried a few MLs recently: Xiao Yu, Cici, Helen, and An Qi

An Qi offers the best package
Xiao Yu is vanilla
Cici is alright
Helen: maybe her business is too good so not much massage, just pressed the back here and there and asked me to flip over. patient but commercial, seemed enhanced as I thought I saw the shape of the infilling. hygiene is a concern
Old 17-06-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Paid a visit to MLX today - absolutely no regrets, no nonsense ML. She's no SYT but I thought she looks like an OL you wanna bang.

What went down during the session (ymmv) drinks service, good massage (including an oil one), perky zhutty nips, sensual, roaming allowed, ended off with a relaxing head massage

Is she big size like what the other bros said?
Old 17-06-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
I agree. But without Nuru oil, it is not easy to have many Sumata variants. However, she always succeeds in making me explode.
Body not as tight as Nat's and CiCi's, so I find it less excitable.
It is a sumata dry season after Nat's departure. Didn't try Cici due to mixed FR.
Old 17-06-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15619 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
Is she big size like what the other bros said?
Just meaty to me.
Old 17-06-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 1
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jordie-massage/

Doing a FR for Jordie. Had the chance to visit her today

Location: Walkable around 5 mins from nearest MRT. Place was tidy and clean, bathroom attached to room.

Looks: Just like her photos, pretty and was wearing her cute specs. Gave off the pretty OL vibes. She is on the slim side, body quite tone, boobs A+/B

Service: When she opened the door, she was wearing a maid apron with just her panty inside. Grabbed my arm and asked if i had a hard time finding her place, then ushered me to take a bath.

Massage: Not her selling point, SOP kinda massage but got put in effort and some kneeing on the back.

Sensual: Warm water in mouth cat bath like previous bros mentioned. Licked throughout my whole back. Flipped me around and i flirted with her. Can see her becoming shy and gave me some shy glances (super cute and turned on). I opted for the CBJ. BJ skills wasn't outstanding but still pretty shiok ah. Took care of my lil bro. Finished off with HJ while sucking my nipple

Overall the best things about her are her personality and roaming. She is very playful and cracked some jokes throughout our session. Roaming was high outside of her panty. Can zhut and kiss (no DFK).

Will RTM and recommend bros to experience for themselves
Old 17-06-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
leo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm42.com/girl.php?id=5886

Cmi, totally off from advertisements.
At least 35 yo, scary part is that there’s tonnes of such scam out there.
Old 17-06-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo7878 View Post
https://www.impmm42.com/girl.php?id=5886

Cmi, totally off from advertisements.
At least 35 yo, scary part is that there’s tonnes of such scam out there.
Bro, this website mostly fake photos, just stick to sglonelyguy, 90% can be trusted..
Old 17-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

Overall will rate 8.5/10 in term of looks, massage & sensuals

Think the session will get better while rtm

YMMV, maybe I’m slightly click with her
Old 18-06-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ke-le-massage/

Doing a FR for Ke Le, today is my first visit and is another gem I would recommend to bros here.

Looks & Body: 8/10, milf with big natural boobs at least a C and offers me to suck during sensual. Her looks will grow on you and body well-maintained

Massage: Skip this as I only go for juagen (JG)

Sensual: 9/10, Bathed alone, she dried me and was kneeling down wiping my legs, awesome view on her cleavage due to her tight pink dress, my third leg also marikita. Started with rubbing her big boobs on my body and doing some fake making love move (she was half naked), follow up by some cat bath and bbbj! She really took her time to bj and at slow pace and give u the foxy look, think liao also steam...

JG: 10/10, This was my highlight as I finally found someone who can do good JG as good as the legendary Soda and another ML lady I recommended earlier. This lady really knows her stuff and every veins were pulled and stretched properly. The 酸酸 pain can be felt and is bearable for me since I go for JG quite often. Pretty close to the traditional Thai JG but is less painful

Prostate massage: 8/10, she put on a condom on her finger and poke my backside. Not a fan of this but again it was as good as legendary Soda. Bros with sensitive prostate will definitely love it as she will try to milk u and stimulate your little bro at the same time

HJ: 8/10, with so much actions, it is really hard to withstand her hands at this stage. Giving her a higher points as she provided a good GFE. She lay next to me and allow me to access her whole body. My hand managed to go south and unfortunately surrendered too fast to her. Lastly, we cuddled and gave each other a peck.

Overall: 9/10 experience and definitely will come back. Location is okay and perfect for driver. The room cleaniness is good. I probably won't try her SM service as I'm not into it, however her living rooms are filled with those SM tools. Happy chionging everyone and hope my FR helps ☺️
Old 18-06-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Zara (ex-Mango)
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/zara-massage/

Look: 8/10 GND look
Body: 8/10 B cup
Massage: 8/10 good. her petite size can do above average standard massage imo
Sensual: 7/10
Roaming: 7/10 Vanilla type
GFE: 9/10 chatty

RTM: RTM Material

Fail-safe ML.
Old 18-06-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantonmee View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/malaxi-massage/
Hi bros i have been seeing some past reviews for this MR. Some say she is big size. How big is big size
Can some laojiaos share their experience

Quote:
What went down during the session (ymmv) drinks service, good massage (including an oil one), perky zhutty nips, sensual, roaming allowed, ended off with a relaxing head massage

At 164cm +/- 3cm with 54Kg +/- 3kg
Height: 164cm
Weight: 54kg
Old 18-06-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Nina cleavage is juicy
Are you referring to boobs cleavage?
How to get juice from boobs cleavage?
Care to share more?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1