The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

We kissed as she rode me in a sitting position. The position allowed me to go very deep. Her arms were around my neck and mine around her lower back. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled herself closer. I kissed her neck and shoulder. Lucky I wasn't that long. In this position I think if you're too long and she slips, it might break your dick, especially if I was standing up instead of sitting on the bed.

Anything I wanted. But what exactly did I want? Money? Cars? Sex? I wasn't the type who needed a lot of money, just enough to sustain my lifestyle would be fine. Cars in Singapore are absurdly overpriced so having a car given to me wouldn't be that bad, except probably increase spending for petrol and maintenance. But the only job I think I would need a car for would be if I became a Grab driver. We were having enough sex at the moment. I lasted so long overseas without regular sex, except for the times I spent with my left and right hands. So I think sex probably wasn't high on my priorities.

Even when I'm inside her my brain wasn't concentrating on the sex. As long as I was hard and she was wet and she was using me for her pleasure I was ok with it.

I thought back on my past relationships.

8 years was a long time to be with a person who I didn't end up with. But we were young. And we probably didn't know what each other or ourselves as individuals wanted to do with our lives.

Even joining the army, because I didn't know what to do after Poly. I didn't like what I studied, did averagely ok only. Although the iron rice bowl was good, maybe my extended tour overseas changed my thinking, and the new environment when I was back really got me thinking about my future. Being on the old WOSE scheme then finally crossing over near the end really wasn't ideal. At 35 and only Master Sergeant. It reminded me of the 40 year old Master Sergeant CSM during my BMT. Those who sign on under the enhanced scheme, most were Master Sergeant when they were 27 years old.

But most of my army buddies who left when their 10 years were up, or even before that, they were doing jobs such as security, insurance, property. Only a few actually manage to start a second career in sectors such as banking or accounting. But that was because they furthered their studies. Something that I did not do.

Ann: Are you thinking of another girl while you're fucking me?

Me: What? No..

Ann: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing. Just thinking.

Ann: Of?

Me: What I want.

Ann rode me harder, occasionally moaning into my ear.

Ann: So what do you want?

Me: I don't know yet.

Ann gave a loud moan and collapsed onto me.

Ann: Do you want to cum?

I think I was too distracted by my own thoughts.

Me: You're done?

Ann: Yes.

She slowly got off me and lay on the bed, spreading her legs.

Ann: Use me?

Me: Whatever for?

Ann: To cum?

Me: Sometimes I want to make love to you. Not fuck you.

Ann: Do you distinguish between the two so clearly?

Me: Not really.

Ann: Then fuck me.

She pulled me towards her, my throbbing dick aimed at her pussy.

Ann: Fuck me until you cum.

She wanked me a few times.

Ann: Cum inside me.

Me: What if you get pregnant?

Ann laughed.

Ann: If you can get me pregnant again, we'll be parents.

Me: You're ok with it?

Ann: Of course.

Me: Will your kids be ok with it?

Ann: Maybe. Maybe not. But you have to get me pregnant first.

I really didn't want to use her like this. Instead, I lay beside her and pulled her to me, kissing her gently. She reciprocated, but kept her hand on my dick, wanking me slowly. We made out like young lovers for around ten minutes before she pulled away and looked me straight in the eye.

Ann: Make love to me.

Me: Ok.

In the missionary position, I slid in gently and slowly, kissing her at the same time.

This time it felt really different. It was like there was no stress, no pressure to pleasure her. I concentrated on the sensations down below and I may be imagining things but it felt a lot more intense. She felt tighter than before, her moans more innocent and less lusty.

We stuck to that one position. I lost track of how long it was but when I released the first shot, she dug her nails into my back and moaned into my ear. Two more shots followed. All the previous sex we had paled in comparison to this.

I kissed her again and looked at her. Her face was flushed. Maybe I never noticed it before but this time it was really flushed.

She smiled and kissed me back.

Ann: I love you.
Old 17-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the update again!
Old 17-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulrapper View Post
Happy new year to all!

Good progress ts!
Bro
Jus up u +16 to 954
Cheers................
Old 17-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222nge View Post
Bro
Jus up u +16 to 954
Cheers................
Bro.. returned favour!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 18-02-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
ThaiSamYuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, camping for next episode.
Old 18-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

like me, i also been dated with a lady older than me 10 years like that, we meet each other in sugarbok. I meet her because i feel desperate that time i just lost my job and my girlfriend breaks up with me. I need someone to talk to me and advice me and she comes into my life.
Old 18-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you do not need to feel embarrassed or feel sorry for someone because not only you experience this. The stress and reality of life put us on this situation.
Old 18-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Well written story, so full of emotion. I am certain that this is the truth and not some work of fiction.

I can't help but notice that TS started this thread writing in the past tense. I hope that was a grammar mistake and not a true reflection of where this relationship is at the moment.

Whatever your situation, I am sure that you are glad you went all the way with Ann. To have a woman tell you that she loves you takes the relationship to a whole new level and at that age, a woman like Ann will surely know what she wants for herself and will pretty much fuck-care what others (even her children) think about her. Life is too short to be spent pleasing others.

As the old saying goes, 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Old 18-02-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Well written story, so full of emotion. I am certain that this is the truth and not some work of fiction.

I can't help but notice that TS started this thread writing in the past tense. I hope that was a grammar mistake and not a true reflection of where this relationship is at the moment.

Whatever your situation, I am sure that you are glad you went all the way with Ann. To have a woman tell you that she loves you takes the relationship to a whole new level and at that age, a woman like Ann will surely know what she wants for herself and will pretty much fuck-care what others (even her children) think about her. Life is too short to be spent pleasing others.

As the old saying goes, 'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
TS said it was in the past. Good English also

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
3eyebuaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update
Old 18-02-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
3eyebuaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share. Camping here
Old 19-02-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Toastwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 20-02-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
threwawaytim is Cool - loads of Potential

i like this story, keep it up bro!!
Old 21-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
spritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspritexia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesomely good story. Thanks bro!
Old 21-02-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ann is living her own life to the fullest.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1