The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

@Asta5x if there a continuation of your story, please do so or end your story. This thread is getting heading to ..... .
Old 05-05-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks mr chairmeh itguy2008 for helping our dear babe cecelia to find me ..so kind of you ...haha
Anything for you bro..... you want me to find you condoms also can. hahaha.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why is that so leh, bro Neoguri ??..but i see u r doing well hooking up with women
Haha, I am doing well. - Just have to put in much more effort.
It is a statistical game for me. - Out of 10 friend requests, I get 1 reply. And out of 10 replies, 1 ons.
It is hit and miss sometimes, and depends on location. - China is definitely easier and the women, younger and more beautiful.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing much bro just busy with works and not much thing happening in the forum until saw this bro thread and interesting to read.

Quote:
Oh hi.. bro acid...how r you ??...nice to see u posting again after such a long time ...where u been to hur ???
Old 05-05-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

chill to both bros

Yes the word Nympho doesn't really mean degrading and insult it is more or less a description is as follow

Nympho: a woman with very strong sexual desires.

To bro Stephen and wifey don't take it to hard.

To bro Espada i guess you and the couple all start on the wrong page of each other reading thru.

Do chill and let bro Asta5x cont with his story.

Chill to both enjoy it with your own lifestyle preferences.

Have a good week and stay safe we going back to CB phase 2 again sighz
Old 05-05-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Haha, I am doing well. - Just have to put in much more effort.
It is a statistical game for me. - Out of 10 friend requests, I get 1 reply. And out of 10 replies, 1 ons.
It is hit and miss sometimes, and depends on location. - China is definitely easier and the women, younger and more beautiful.
Thanks bro Neoguri for replying...appreciated ...guess u r still 1 of the luckier guys who can score so many women esp PRC women compared to almost none for most of us...thinks it starts as innocently as in the story TS is now sharing with us between his wife n his 2 male neighbours...now awaiting TS to roll out his Part 3 for us to read n enjoy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Nothing much bro just busy with works and not much thing happening in the forum until saw this bro thread and interesting to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
chill to both bros

Yes the word Nympho doesn't really mean degrading and insult it is more or less a description is as follow

Nympho: a woman with very strong sexual desires.

To bro Stephen and wifey don't take it to hard.

To bro Espada i guess you and the couple all start on the wrong page of each other reading thru.

Do chill and let bro Asta5x cont with his story.

Chill to both enjoy it with your own lifestyle preferences.

Have a good week and stay safe we going back to CB phase 2 again sighz
Well said bro acid ...Thank you for helping us to keep the peace here again ...greatly appreciated ...oh yes, now i recall that u r 1 of us who is very interested in tis kind of wife fantasy thingy....yah u may be right, seems like we r going back to CB again..but that doesn't mean u got an excuse to MIA from here...haha

Yes, i m chope-ing my front seat here again alone to camp for Part 3 of TS' sensual story of his notti wife "K" with his 2 male neighbours T & R ..still wondering with a lot of anticipation if their 3-some would ever happen ??....the real one i mean with intercourse..

Old 05-05-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

LOL bro bro yes i enjoy such kinky stories yeah it just quite fascinating to read the sharing thoughts. I am choping my seat too. Yeah on off i will try my best not to MIA for too long

Quote:
Well said bro acid ...Thank you for helping us to keep the peace here again ...greatly appreciated ...oh yes, now i recall that u r 1 of us who is very interested in tis kind of wife fantasy thingy....yah u may be right, seems like we r going back to CB again..but that doesn't mean u got an excuse to MIA from here...haha

Yes, i m chope-ing my front seat here again alone to camp for Part 3 of TS' sensual story of his notti wife "K" with his 2 male neighbours T & R ..still wondering with a lot of anticipation if their 3-some would ever happen ??....the real one i mean with intercourse..
Old 05-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for TS to continue this sexciting story!
Old 05-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe could start a separate forum threads for different levels of English readers e.g. basic, intermediate and advanced.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
pinkdotpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Maybe could start a separate forum threads for different levels of English readers e.g. basic, intermediate and advanced.
Don't make it so complicated la hahaa
Old 06-05-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro Neoguri for replying...appreciated ...guess u r still 1 of the luckier guys who can score so many women esp PRC women compared to almost none for most of us...thinks it starts as innocently as in the story TS is now sharing with us between his wife n his 2 male neighbours...now awaiting TS to roll out his Part 3 for us to read n enjoy
Bro Rickey, it was you and all the other senior members here who opened my eyes and started my adventure of pleasure.
Kudos and appreciation to all of you.

PRCs are really beautiful and well dressed now. No longer the same as 20 years ago when they were rough and unpolished.
As I had been chatting mostly with PRCs, I had developed my methods and way of talking and impressing them. - Just learning from experience.
Another advantage is that I had improved my Chinese beyond what I can ever imagined from texting in Chinese.

Special appreciation to bro Steelshaft, TS of "Bonking WeChat Lady"
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=...bonking+wechat
The methods he said are all true and I advise any interested members to check it out.
I had been trying to PM master Steelshaft, but I think he is no longer active here. - Hope he comes back soon.

Bro Astx5A,
Appreciate your great story!
Didn't mean to hijack your thread. - I think all members are just contributing their comments to make it engaging while waiting for your updates.
Looking forward to it patiently.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

yes agree this day they are really well dress and also dare to dress. If you have those chinese tiktok you will be able to see the content how much the ladies dressing have change.

But one thing though their attitude seem to be the same either super blur or very very act act.

Nonetheless if they treat you as a friend they will always be quite friendly.

Quote:
Bro Rickey, it was you and all the other senior members here who opened my eyes and started my adventure of pleasure.

PRCs are really beautiful and well dressed now. No longer the same as 20 years ago when they were rough and unpolished.
As I had been chatting mostly with PRCs, I had developed my methods and way of talking and impressing them. - Just learning from experience.
Another advantage is that I had improved my Chinese beyond what I can ever imagined from texting in Chinese.

The methods he said are all true and I advise any interested members to check it out.
I had been trying to PM master Steelshaft, but I think he is no longer active here. - Hope he comes back soon.

Bro Astx5A,
Didn't mean to hijack your thread. - I think all members are just contributing their comments to make it engaging while waiting for your updates.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Astx5A,
good post from u Bro Neoguri

Thank u for yr compliments bro ...didn't know i was so influential...i myself was influenced n turned on by the other senior bros n reading the stories of the TSs of the many Wife Fantasy Threads in here...some of them turning into REALITY

Yah agree with u, PRC girls r nowadays very modernised n wear prettily n sexily more so than some of our SG girls...looks like i must learn from u too bro how to impress them n how to text in chinese....i find chinese or mandarin a fascinating language to speak but not to write..thanks for the lead to bro Steelshaft, don't know anything about him ...will read up his thread when there is time available for me...

Yes, we will help to keep TS thread here alive discussing the subject of his thread while waiting for him to roll out his stories Part by Part...he is a busy man as he says...let's wait for him n give him a little time...thank u everyone for yr patience n understanding

Old 06-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

*KNOCK YOUR HEAD* You how can camp alone! You didn't see all the brothers here camping with you.....

hahaha. We got kaki to wait together la. At least you got your wife....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1