The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=867764

Joy of Seduction68, 19 March 4pm ($330/2/90 consists $250 2 shots bonk, $50 AJ & $30 CIM) - Ist time

OKT: Easy to liaise and gave me clear instructions.
Location: Hotel in central area. Nice room but toilet was quite small, still have space for 2 during shower.
Looks: 10/10 - Very fair
Body: 10/10 - Meaty
Experience: 7/10
Boobs: D or E cup, tits turned on and I was sucking it like baby.
FJ: 6/10
AJ: 10/10 super tight
CIM: Twice
Pussy: Hairy and had odour
Ass: Solid ass good for spanking and doing doggie.
Frenching: Just a few kisses
Massage: Basic

She was wearing a short black dress with cardigan on top, her boobs almost spilling out when she opened the door.

She was friendly and nice, not so fluent in English.

Had shower together before the start, cleaned me thoroughly. After shower, I asked her to BJ and looked up to me while doing it.

Did 69, her pussy was hairy and there was odour. Was put off by that, she BBBJ quite well. She KY her a-hole and I was fingering it.

Caps on, did AJ infront of mirror. Her a-hole was super tight and she was moaning in pain. I stopped, think my dick is too big for her and proceeded to CIM, took all my juices clean.

Clean up and Joy massaged me a bit. Lie down and was playing with her huge boobs while she was playing with her phone.

She BBBJ well and caps on and FJ her with cowboy & doggie positions.

She tried to HJ but I couldn't cum.

I went to toilet and HJ myself with soap, she came and kneel down, spanking me lightly and arousing me.

I CIM again and she took it all in like a champ.

Will not RTF her but may try other gals of this stable instead.
Old 19-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!ilmg is one of the Best!

Saw that dome 1 is back in action and decided to try some thai tom yum. Seems like there is so much pent up demand cause all the girls are like fully booked. Anyway managed to book Orange from SilkStocking.

Session was good and Orange is a very sweet and friendly girl.
Lots of chit chatting, cuddling . Orange tries to make conversation and the entire experience is very GFE. Enjoyed the nice boobs. Had BBBJ in the bathroom while showering and she'll make sure the water is just nice for you.
Before starting the action
The environment is pretty nice and the bed is big enough

Overall a good session though I'll suggest bros to bring their own towels. The towels provided are... a little... small.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jasmine 19 Mar

Location is at a wonderful apartment. Clean and nice. However, she told me she’s moving to hotel later today.

Firstly, I would like extend my appreciation to the OKT for being very patient and polite as I wasn’t on time. My bad.

Now to Jasmine - She is beautiful and sexy. Won’t reject. Man-made boobs. Pussy shaven. Ohh I had a great time licking her oyster. Even brought my vibrator which she was unsure at first but after it hits her good, she couldn’t resist and was continuously dripping. Pussy was tight and wet when I fuck her. Can see she is enjoying so much with the hard pumping + vibrator combo as she was pulling the sheets. The 1 shot was worth it as the whole session lasted about 40mins. I took my time with foreplay, caressing her entire body, she even swallow my entire dick as she was high on the magic vibrator. Mouthfuck her with left hand holding her head and right hand using the vibrator on her wet pussy. So shiok! One of the best bonk since returning to action. Left the place a happy soul!!

Last edited by fizou; 19-03-2022 at 08:32 PM.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
19/3 club Friday- jazz

Had a good session with jazz - full of gfe, great bod. Really enjoyed the session and location was discreet. Good for drivers, harder if on foot.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Hebe SA
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=867772

Looks 7/10 late 20s
Boobs 8/10 enhance Ds and generally soft with nice small eraser nipples
Body 7/10 slim and slightly meaty ass
Bbbj 9/10 kept going and going. bj lovers delight
AR she can do but I didn't try

first time in sg and fresh to the trade. more than makes up for the average looks department with her friendliness and willingness to service bros. for those bros that love bjs, this is your bj whore! tits shiok to squeeze while getting your shaft serviced. fj wise she can take a pounding and still go for more. pussy quite tight cause it's mileage still quite low. not sure for how much longer. lol

self check in type apt. no checks. discrete.

okt of course top notch!
Old 19-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quick FR for Magic of Sexamazon

Bro is very nice to let me know when got ppl give up slot, allowing me to take an earlier slot.

Looks
Magic got a very suckable lips, the type u know give u a good blow job kind. Figure wise, her boobs is damn soft and big. I suspect is man made but not the silicone type. Instead its the type where they extract fats from other parts of the body and inject to the boobs. Its very soft to the touch and look really good when she is riding on me and bouncing away. Can't really tell her skin tone as the room as dimly lit when i went in.

Service
Top notch service. Her English is decent and you wont have problems communicating. She is able to make small talks in between the 2 shots so that it won't be awkward silence. My first shot took quite long and I can tell she is starting to hurt from the action. I can totally understand and I went gentle on her. After awhile i see she still feeling pain from the action I told her to suck me off. Even the sucking took quite awhile but she is patient and gave me a good CIM. For 2nd shot I change to Okamoto 0.03 condom (brought my own condoms) to give myself better sensation so I didn't take as long to fire off.

All in all I think SA is a reliable stable, girls give good service. Its refreshing after a 2 yr absence of Thai girls.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
ltc2050 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Magic from SexAmazon

Location - central with convenient public transport access

Looks - cute, photos are accurate

Body - big and soft boobs, good for boob fuck

BBBJ - she really can take deep and all in

Painting and 69 - Yes

FJ - Accommodating for all positions

GFE - Gao Gao, french from the beginning, serves well in the shower, and cuddle during the break

Top notch service, she really can do magic on bed, how i wish could stay overnight haha
Old 20-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Therawfood3113 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for yumiko from Seduction stable 19 March

OKT was quick in replies and provided clear instructions. Location is easy to find around central area hotel. Room was okay sized but the shower room is kind of cramp and towels provided are very small and thin, hard to clean dry fully

Looks: 10/10 my type very very cute girl similar to pictures provided, tattoos on her back and above the pussy
Body: 9/10 good curves nice butt with a very slight baby fat around the belly
Boobs:7/10 not a big fan of boobs so yeah, big but manmade a little bit firm
Bbbj : 6/10 felt too much teeth , not the worst but definitely not the best for me
Fj : 9/10 pussy shaved , very very tight like vacuum cleaner suction, moans were natural and not faked. accommodating to variety of positions too
Massage 7/10 for effort , not very skilled in this department but did her best
Overall experience: 9/10 definitely one of the most outgoing girl I’ve met, very very friendly and bubbly always trying to strike a conversation with lots of smiles and laughters, No rushing of time either. Definitely a enjoyable person to have a chit chat session with
Old 20-03-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for joy from Seduction

looks 9/10: Fair and pretty, her photos are more or less accurate

boobs 10/10: boobs are bigggg and soft , suck and play until my didi buay tahan.

body 8/10: for such big boobs her figure is very well maintained.

bbbj 8/10: blow u from shower all the way to bed unprompted.

FJ 7/10: she riding u while seeing her boobs bounce is a sight you don't want to miss.

GFE 8/10: very willing to please, don't be afraid to request things she is very receptive, limited English though but sex is a universal language

Massage 7/10: She will massage you between shots and it was surprisingly good.

All in all a very good bonk, her looks plus her two big assets accompanied by her very service-orientated mindset makes her a gem I personally feel worth RTF.

two slight complaints, I feel the towel and the condoms provided were abit small.

Old 20-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juliet35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time with Pepsi yesterday.

She is a shy and friendly girl who has the sweetest smile and gives a lot of GFE. She has a toned body that is very nice.

Would visit her again 😊
Old 20-03-2022, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dirtyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a lurker for a long time, and finally, dome 1 is back.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=21163238#post21163238

Decided to try some ah lian, so booked sky from reputable rollypolly. Shoutout to okt for fast and prompt booking, and even though there’s a hiccup, managed to resolve quickly and everything went smooth. Glad they’re back with top class gems

Location: in town area, but with parking and public transport nearby. Easily accessible.
Looks and figure: just like photos. Like your poly ah lian, slim and slutty with the cfm look. But she’s actually very friendly, and kept her beautiful smiles. Quite cute too hehe. Full back tattoo, what a view when doggy, and her slim waist. Ass is pretty normal, but grabbed her waist and pounded her hard. Boobs is around b/c, my estimation. Typical thai tan
Catbath and Bbbj: catbath is usual stuff, i was aroused when she licked me. Quite shiok. Bbbj is not bad too. I asked for longer duration and she obliged. Polished my dickhead and shaft well
Frenching: intense frenching with her, and she pulled my head towards her when she got so wet and high. That feeling is one of the best.
Fj: started with her riding, then the usual missionary and doggy, and tried to carry fuck here for a short while. She was obliging, and giggling when i tried to carry her, i scrawny la, so maybe she finds it funny. When she riding and you see her bite her lips and flip her hair, that feeling is so good. Can see she trying very hard to control her moans and clutching the pillow tightly. She said she cum once, when i pounded her in doggy hard. ✌️
69/cunnilingus: didn’t try

After deed, just cuddle and chat for a bit. Left a satisfied man

Overall experience 8/10
I will rtf if i feel like conquering an ahlian, but too many others to try. Lots of gems out
Old 20-03-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
powerdrill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Tina recently.

Booking: A breeze. From verification to instruction, bro Rolly is very responsive and clear.
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
GFE: 9/10 she made a lot of efforts even though her English is limited. In between shots, she actually offered to massage (didn't try) and lied on your chest, chatted and stroking everywhere.
Body: 6.5/10 not bad, won't reject type.
Kissing: 9/10 initiator, frenching and locking you from start to finish.
BBBJ: 10/10 took her sweet time, very experienced, deepthroathing, licking your balls, your shaft, sucking your balls and massaging your asshole while she worked her mouth all over your 2nd IC. Nearly got my soul sucked out when she suddenly started licking and sucking my knees and inner thighs while fondling my 2ic and my balls.
Boobs: 7/10 enhanced but nice to play with, she reacted when you lick it.
Pussy: partially shaved. We ate each other out for quitea while and can tell she really enjoyed it as well.
FJ: 8/10 can take pounding, many positions. She initiated by rodeo you. After quite a while, she uncapped and took it with her mouth again. I blew a huge load and she took it all in like a champ.
Old 20-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
oink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking around for a long time. Finally decided to create an account and contribute 🤣

Tried Lily from Thaismile recently.

Booking: Bro was very friendly and efficient. I lost abit of time due to my own fault as I left my wallet in the car but he was cool about it. Had to run out of room, to car, back to location just to take my wallet before session start 😅

Location: short walk from nearest carpark but ok lah. Place is very discreet and comfortable

Looks: 7/10 (the usual discounts from the photos)

Body: 7/10, man-made C boobs

French: I didn't try or initiate. Prefer not to during this period.

GFE: 7/10

BBBJ: 10/10. Takes it all in with swirly tongue action

FJ: 8/10. Fun and intense.
Old 20-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammyboyuser12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx2016 View Post
19/3 club Friday- jazz

Had a good session with jazz - full of gfe, great bod. Really enjoyed the session and location was discreet. Good for drivers, harder if on foot.
Enhanced or natural boobs?
Old 20-03-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Sky from Rollypolly
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=867780

Looks: 8/10 Really looks like Ahlian type
Body: 8/10 Very slim with perky butts. Full tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 7/10 not for boobs lover, just a perky A
Bbbj : 6/10 average bbbj
French: 9/10 Very passionate for me
Daty: Yes, and she get high and wet easily, cant wait for me to fuck her
Fj : 9/10 Very tight, and from her face expression can see she is enjoying it too, not faking it. A little but of shy type of moan, and she like it fast and furious.

Overall experience: 8/10
I tried her on the first day, i booked her at 8:45pm, and I reached 5mins earlier, but was told by the OKT to wait. End up wait for almost 30mins, luckily I am not the typical guy that will rage because had to wait.
In the room I chat with her, get to know that she just reach SG at 2pm, and already took a few customers. And the reason I was made to wait is because she is still sleeping, OKT spammed call until she wakes up, and she took some time to make up also. I joke with her no need make up also can lar. I can imagine if I complain to the OKT, the OKT surely will scold her.
Overall I am still ok with the waits, as the services is really good. Its been so many years that I have a good service. Been wasted so much money on low quality PRC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1