The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Hot mum with young childrens are the best. They got no way to hide their modesty when handling their kids
Old 07-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Really? I thought the bros here prefer bigger boobs haha. Damn.. I'm picturing all the bros here groping her..mmmm
Using both hands and mouths!
Old 08-09-2018, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lostinpark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my favourite threads
Old 09-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

My gf has 2 younger sisters. These days, when I go their house, sometimes they dun mind not wearing bra at home even when I'm around or they wear a bra but never hook up. When they bend down, their boobs can be seen so clearly. One of them is 32B while another one D cup. How do I know? Because they leave their bra hanging in their toilet.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

you are one lucky dude....

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My gf has 2 younger sisters. These days, when I go their house, sometimes they dun mind not wearing bra at home even when I'm around or they wear a bra but never hook up. When they bend down, their boobs can be seen so clearly. One of them is 32B while another one D cup. How do I know? Because they leave their bra hanging in their toilet.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MrBulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
True, initially they may be shy and wear bras at home but after some time they'll be their normal self. My ex gf sis usually wear a large T and thong/gstring, pokies showing all the while. If I'm lucky could even see her bush if her undies is translucent type
Old 12-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!
[/QUOTE]

Old 12-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0stInL0ve View Post

[/QUOTE]

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 12-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 14
SunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant future

it has been a long time since i last contributed on one of my favourite thread..

this morning otw to work.. this mid to late twenties quite pretty OL boarded the crowded train n stood in front of me.. she was wearing a one-piece spaghetti strap dress.. n it was quite low cut at the front..

more importantly.. she had small A-cup boobs.. which is my favourite.. after a while her top started to open up bit by bit.. although her small bra fit her quite nicely.. still i noticed that a small gap opening up.. n i managed to see her small n cute nipple saying "good morning" to me.. her nipple was pale pink in colour.. very tempting n delicious..

she was too concentrated on playing her game that she did not notice her top had opened up a bit and was showing me her nipple for a good 7-8 mrt stops.. at some point.. i oso noticed goosebumps on her boobs area..

what a nice start to a Wed morning..
Old 12-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Suansee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRayys View Post
it has been a long time since i last contributed on one of my favourite thread..

this morning otw to work.. this mid to late twenties quite pretty OL boarded the crowded train n stood in front of me.. she was wearing a one-piece spaghetti strap dress.. n it was quite low cut at the front..

more importantly.. she had small A-cup boobs.. which is my favourite.. after a while her top started to open up bit by bit.. although her small bra fit her quite nicely.. still i noticed that a small gap opening up.. n i managed to see her small n cute nipple saying "good morning" to me.. her nipple was pale pink in colour.. very tempting n delicious..

she was too concentrated on playing her game that she did not notice her top had opened up a bit and was showing me her nipple for a good 7-8 mrt stops.. at some point.. i oso noticed goosebumps on her boobs area..

A very enjoyable ride too!!
Old 12-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wah.... like strike 4d like dat..... grats bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRayys View Post

Old 13-09-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

missed my stop because of this view.
Old 13-09-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

some days, just get lucky with transport and shopping.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Nice! Big Round and perky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post

missed my stop because of this view.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
kpkbIppI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post

some days, just get lucky with transport and shopping.
Nice snipe bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1