The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Is it there is no more streetwalker in GL? Or is bcos i go at the wrong timing. there is one day i go GL at 2plus again, walk almost from lor 8 to lor 40, cannot see any streetwalker FL at all.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Is it there is no more streetwalker in GL? Or is bcos i go at the wrong timing. there is one day i go GL at 2plus again, walk almost from lor 8 to lor 40, cannot see any streetwalker FL at all.
Mostly ladyboys
Old 19-01-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some old viet china along main road
Outside L20

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 19-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

GL will never be the same wo PRC SW
Wishes to see it alive after CNY
Old 19-01-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: No more streetwalker FL in GL?

last time Darlene Hotel FL is the best
Old 19-01-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tats night scene hot spot .... day time along shops btw L18 to L20 n coffee shop across the road filled with PRC MILFs
Old 19-01-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I remember early 2000s , Talma Road thriving with Indon streetwalkers and they would lead you to their personal rooms that they booked at a budget hotel nearby. $40 a pop. Good service too. Then I remember seeing few young Russian girls freelancing there too. But they charged $200 for a shot. A friend took up the offer. Service was bad but he had the satisfaction of saying to friends that he already managed to bonk an Ang Moh pussy.
Old 19-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One of my best fucks ever was with this young Chio Thai streetwalker at Jalan Suka some 7 years back. $40 a pop. Fucked her in room behind. Room so smelly and jialat but her service was great. Took her no and went on to bring her back to the then Malacca hotel at Still Road. Bonked her couple of times during her 2 weeks in Singapore. That place then was thriving with Thai and even saree clad streetwalkers from India. Worse experience for me was when I paid a Thai streetwalker at the same place. When inside the room after giving me a BJ, she declared that she is a post op ladyboy. Worse to come was when AV knocked on the door. The ladyboy was scared but I more scared because I carrying 4 ctns of contraband ciggies in my bag pack. Lucky for me the AV lady officer and her male partner told me to get out and leave the room and she didn't check my bag.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
One of my best fucks ever was with this young Chio Thai streetwalker at Jalan Suka some 7 years back. $40 a pop. Fucked her in room behind. Room so smelly and jialat but her service was great. Took her no and went on to bring her back to the then Malacca hotel at Still Road. Bonked her couple of times during her 2 weeks in Singapore. That place then was thriving with Thai and even saree clad streetwalkers from India. Worse experience for me was when I paid a Thai streetwalker at the same place. When inside the room after giving me a BJ, she declared that she is a post op ladyboy. Worse to come was when AV knocked on the door. The ladyboy was scared but I more scared because I carrying 4 ctns of contraband ciggies in my bag pack. Lucky for me the AV lady officer and her male partner told me to get out and leave the room and she didn't check my bag.
Lucky esscape bro

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 20-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Wishes to see the streets to be alive again
Happy CNY to all nice bros
Old 20-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That T junction, unforgettable!
Old 20-01-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinedine zidane View Post
That T junction, unforgettable!

Must fall in every night 😂😂😂
Old 20-01-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

去吗? 。。。。。
Old 20-01-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
去吗? 。。。。。

miss these 2 words so much
Old 21-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Lucky esscape bro
Ha ha ha yes bro lucky escape for me. After that incident I steered clear of streetwalkers and stick to my regular legal houses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1