The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
L20H30 G10

Definitely my first and last time visiting this place.
How I missed former L20h30 g8.

She gets average 25sessions daily.
Always need to wait at least 30min~1hour.
Ord after 6months.

Haizzz those were the days.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
G3 is a total sex hungry milf..G5 even more siao..wants to raw fk every cock..
Raw is War !!! Are you sure ???
Old 25-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with girl number 5 in 2040 just now. Damn I must say it was good. Her artificial boobs are big and well-equipped with pink nipples. And she must be working out because the girl got abs. Super bubbly but in a good way. Blow job was good and her ass is meant to be utilised. Try doggy her with one foot kneeling and you know what I mean.
Old 26-10-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
Just had a session with girl number 5 in 2040 just now. Damn I must say it was good. Her artificial boobs are big and well-equipped with pink nipples. And she must be working out because the girl got abs. Super bubbly but in a good way. Blow job was good and her ass is meant to be utilised. Try doggy her with one foot kneeling and you know what I mean.
Lol hidden gem discovered
Old 26-10-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

you book $120 VIP
she will treat you good, let you doggie and fuck as hard as you can.
bbbj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
1844B G555 (updated)

Great rooms (decor is nice but no mirrors) but quite sop services in general for this house..girls don't really care as much about pleasing you..starting to wonder whether my hard earned money would be better spent at other hse with better services..WL tells me they now very popular among the foreign workers maybe that's why their service standard drop..

Looks: 7.5/10 (only with thick makeup and good lightning. Saw a pic of her without her thick makeup and poor lighting and the popular saying in the beauty industry comes to my mind 'there's no such thing as an ugly girl, only a girl who does not know how to wear make up')

Boobs: rock hard enhanced C

Body: skinny frame..sometimes scared break her bones lol..

Catbath: mechanical sop

Bj: mechanical and no suction

Fj: don't allow doggy and CG if she feel your cock too big..likes to close her eyes when servicing you. Dead fish on bed, refuses to moan and even almost fell into sleep mode when I fking her wtf..expects you to do all the work..easy money for her

Frenching: N/A she no longer do frenching cos of health concerns

Attitude: SOP fuck and go..not say very bad but also not say good..used to be better but now sometimes show resting bitch face and look unenthusiastic..service standard really dropped..this normally happens when the girl have too many easy customers and she takes it for granted..ORD fish mode liao

Overall: 5/10 good for a quick release due to syt looks, but service wise is SOP. Also depends on her mood so not really considered service oriented to provide consistent good service.

RTF: nah..not value for money..can get better girls with same money spent.
Old 26-10-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg21 View Post
you book $120 VIP
she will treat you good, let you doggie and fuck as hard as you can.
bbbj
She's more of the see mood kind, like her best friend 666...try not to catch them on their bad days (and 388 according to OKT)...most professional in this hse is still 188 who is forever happy serving you, rain or shine
Old 28-10-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

L20H40 G5

Went down with no expectations, wanted to try G3 but went in and saw only G5 avail so tried her.

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and proceed to shower even washed my feet. Good overallservice provided, but quite mechanical .

Looks: 8/10 KTV milfy vibes
Body: 8/10 Very very nice ass
BBBJ: 7/10 Notthat good actually cos she focus on the head and doesn't really go down, good score cos she took CIM like a champ
FJ: 7/10 She asked me to be on top which I don't mind, but the best position is doggy especially when she starts to arch her back and scream lao gong lao gong

RTF: Maybe. She washed me before and after deed, but did not wash herself before...after she only washed her bottom half. Will try to have a look at G3 next before deciding on RTF
Old 29-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesertPuppet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
L20H40 G5

Went down with no expectations, wanted to try G3 but went in and saw only G5 avail so tried her.

Once entered the room, helped me stripped and proceed to shower even washed my feet. Good overallservice provided, but quite mechanical .

Looks: 8/10 KTV milfy vibes
Body: 8/10 Very very nice ass
BBBJ: 7/10 Notthat good actually cos she focus on the head and doesn't really go down, good score cos she took CIM like a champ
FJ: 7/10 She asked me to be on top which I don't mind, but the best position is doggy especially when she starts to arch her back and scream lao gong lao gong

RTF: Maybe. She washed me before and after deed, but did not wash herself before...after she only washed her bottom half. Will try to have a look at G3 next before deciding on RTF
Sorry, this house is 50 or 60?
Old 29-10-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Ill say dome 1 is quite safe. The price maybe on the higher side compared to GL but definitely better than ML or Dome 2. The girls there are definitely prettier for those in the SGD$150-160 range. Have seen some in the 120-140 range that are not too bad also. Dome 1 is a good alternative if you want something different. Ill say avoid dome 2 (too much and money needed to weed out all the many landmines). Also main reason i restarted going back into the GL scene.
I do agree with you, price wise not much different if you went 1844B VIP room. Dome 1 really has very pretty FL, high GFE feel or PSE FL. Dome 2 I visited once and enough for me, as I Kena landmine and that’s it(not worth keep trying with that high cost).

What I like is GL house like 1844B pre booking is not allow, so we can walk in and look at the queue status. Dome 1 AP sometime has to book 1 days in advance, or morning text OKT, earliest slot is 4pm. very difficult for someone like me that only know my available timing few hours before.

IMHO, I find Dome 1 ($110-120 range)FL standard and service and GFE still better than GL WL.

Just my point of view after trying out both scene.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I do agree with you, price wise not much different if you went 1844B VIP room. Dome 1 really has very pretty FL, high GFE feel or PSE FL. Dome 2 I visited once and enough for me, as I Kena landmine and that’s it(not worth keep trying with that high cost).

What I like is GL house like 1844B pre booking is not allow, so we can walk in and look at the queue status. Dome 1 AP sometime has to book 1 days in advance, or morning text OKT, earliest slot is 4pm. very difficult for someone like me that only know my available timing few hours before.

IMHO, I find Dome 1 ($110-120 range)FL standard and service and GFE still better than GL WL.

Dome 1 gfe confirm higher than gl. Because most of them like holiday mood come here find nice men to bring them out.

Gl girls at most 1 off day a month and they are on pure work mode. Most of them have a mission to buy something big like a house or what

They also have no lack of customers because of the workers who get unleashed on weekends

Even the most lousy girl can get fucked 20 times a day on weekends
Old 29-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Dome 1 gfe confirm higher than gl. Because most of them like holiday mood come here find nice men to bring them out.

Gl girls at most 1 off day a month and they are on pure work mode. Most of them have a mission to buy something big like a house or what

They also have no lack of customers because of the workers who get unleashed on weekends
You are right, weekends basically workers playground in GL.

Quote:
Even the most lousy girl can get fucked 20 times a day on weekends
Dome 1 girl not so lucky, some above average sweet looking girl with good body shape and attitude can’t even get customer on certain day. The competition in Dome 1 is very competitive currently, Lots of Chio/Syt/PSE/commando FL.
Old 29-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dome 1 girl not so lucky, some above average sweet looking girl with good body shape and attitude can’t even get customer on certain day. The competition in Dome 1 is very competitive currently, Lots of Chio/Syt/PSE/commando FL.
it is almost always pricing..
Old 29-10-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 23
nedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
it is almost always pricing..
I agree.
The price of $150 in Dome 1 is a psychological barrier, considering the Thai girls cost 50-60 in GL.

For $150, many would have gone for a PRC girl
Old 29-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
I agree.
The price of $150 in Dome 1 is a psychological barrier, considering the Thai girls cost 50-60 in GL.

For $150, many would have gone for a PRC girl
But Dome 1 the girls have model hot bodies, which is something that WLs lack..i only worry about bait and switch/landmine/fake pics...knn i kena before bait and switch in JB..knn i pick syt from the pics and they give me the cleaning auntie instead...
Old 29-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:

what is PSE?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1