The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 30-01-2023, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
True, less mileage pussy, less risk if everyone is getting BBBJ between CAT60 and CAT200 places.

BKK notorious for high HIV rate, were you not worried or were you on PreP or something?
No, not on PreP. It is a risk, but I don't do raw with every ML or FL. Just sometimes with regular ones, not frequent. They went for check up as well, but it's still a risk, and is their words. The higher risk is getting them pregnant rather than catching HIV, many of them don't take pills. Haven't done it for some time already ever since my high risk one in JKT last Aug lol, but as of now still negative. The number of customer they serve is also way lesser than these Cat60 houses. It's like 60 - 90 min per session over there, how many 90 mins are there in a day vs 25 mins. Some of them don't even have a single customer for a day, u can see them sitting out there all day wondering how they survive lol. Of course, the risk will become higher if u wanna have it with their AP.

Back to here, since we can't stay there everyday, so we visit GL. A WL in these VN houses having 20 customers a day means 20x chance of catching something funny. A Cat200 is 1hr, so it's likely 1/2 the chance for the time and probably lesser by the high cost. So I'll probably play safe in these houses at least for now. Anything else is just luck.
Old 30-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
No, not on PreP. It is a risk, but I don't do raw with every ML or FL. Just sometimes with regular ones, not frequent. They went for check up as well, but it's still a risk, and is their words. The higher risk is getting them pregnant rather than catching HIV, many of them don't take pills. Haven't done it for some time already ever since my high risk one in JKT last Aug lol, but as of now still negative. The number of customer they serve is also way lesser than these Cat60 houses. It's like 60 - 90 min per session over there, how many 90 mins are there in a day vs 25 mins. Some of them don't even have a single customer for a day, u can see them sitting out there all day wondering how they survive lol. Of course, the risk will become higher if u wanna have it with their AP.

Back to here, since we can't stay there everyday, so we visit GL. A WL in these VN houses having 20 customers a day means 20x chance of catching something funny. A Cat200 is 1hr, so it's likely 1/2 the chance for the time and probably lesser by the high cost. So I'll probably play safe in these houses at least for now. Anything else is just luck.
You’re worried about having kids you can’t raise or them trying some trick?

AFAIK BKK abortion shouldn’t be a problem if you pay for it but in Indonesia they made it legally harder is what I saw on news.

Bro having both tom yum and indo mee from the source. Cleaner and cheaper.
Old 30-01-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You’re worried about having kids you can’t raise or them trying some trick?

AFAIK BKK abortion shouldn’t be a problem if you pay for it but in Indonesia they made it legally harder is what I saw on news.

Bro having both tom yum and indo mee from the source. Cleaner and cheaper.
No, I'm not worried lol. U see plenty of them remained single mum with kids from don't know who. I had a 21 yo ML last week who had a kid with a customer at 17. If have then have lor, think later.

Cleaner so far yes, they wash up way cleaner than any WL here, and definitely cheaper. I frequent BKK, but JKT is sneak off at night during biz trips lol.

But I must say, better treasure a WL like G7. Don't go raw her or spread news until kena sent back. I didn't get the chance to try that G23 X.x. Not many pretty ML in BKK can provide service like her. At least she could accommodate to my requests like my regular in BKK. U try going at it with other WLs in GL for an hour + non stop DFK, they gonna complain lol.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with you. Based on what said here, G7 is a good gal. When her code red finish? Anyone knows? I want to try her and give FR here.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

I went to G15 this week and she is great on bed. Have to queue because of 1 China man walked faster than me and asked the okt is there 15, I forgot which house but that time she called me Lao gong. Have to give credit to her, back to back to my turn, she is tirelessly giving her best and accomdats to all my request and asked if I could CIM, she give a 👍 sign while bbbj me again after I held on not to cum out during FJ. Trust me, you would not want to give her a miss. If G7 is better, I would definitely write a detailed FR here and RTF between G7 and G15 whoever is available or no need wait so long. While waiting for her, got 5 diff men asked for G7 and was told code her Nmand they simply wLked off not wanting other girls, it's gives me a really looking forward to try her. Must be a 💎 I anything criteria but only 1 whuch is hate fake boobs. May I know which girls are fake boobs in this house? I don't want kino surprise causing me cannot turn on.
Old 30-01-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post

If u kenna exotic STI like me, then sian liao loh.....try dsc first.......if dsc cant help then go dr tan but its $xxx liao....

Where is Dr tan clinic? Would like to consult him.
Old 30-01-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
Is it the clinic at bed ok ?
Old 30-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post

Just go to any gp clinic will do. Std antibiotics easily cured it. If resistance to that antibiotics then gp will prescribe another type till 1 works. No worries one. Cheap and easy path way.
Old 30-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes u can go gp and try 1 by 1 until one type works, its cheaper for sure.....but i wanted to test

Dr tan is the same Dr tan in this forum health section, sammyboy has a health forum for std help. Clinic at novena , take mrt very easy

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 30-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

So have you found out th le diagnosis?
Old 30-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Yes u can go gp and try 1 by 1 until one type works, its cheaper for sure.....but i wanted to test

Dr tan is the same Dr tan in this forum health section, sammyboy has a health forum for std help. Clinic at novena , take mrt very easy
FYI clinic at Novena isn’t anonymous HIV testing point. The one at Robertson Walk is.

Doctors are ladies though, I was there last week for full screening package, dr was playing with my penis, asking questions, fortunately no erections.

If you’re HIV positive and not at anonymous test clinic, they will inform MOH and you will get deported unless you’re a citizen. I asked this to DSC anonymous test center, they said even PR would be deported. This was before covid. I don’t go DSC anymore because it was busy and long queue for anonymous testing, inconvenient. Their counseling volunteers were good though, spoke and explain everything nicely.
Old 30-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FYI clinic at Novena isn’t anonymous HIV testing point. The one at Robertson Walk is.

Doctors are ladies though, I was there last week for full screening package, dr was playing with my penis, asking questions, fortunately no erections.

If you’re HIV positive and not at anonymous test clinic, they will inform MOH and you will get deported unless you’re a citizen. I asked this to DSC anonymous test center, they said even PR would be deported. This was before covid. I don’t go DSC anymore because it was busy and long queue for anonymous testing, inconvenient. Their counseling volunteers were good though, spoke and explain everything nicely.
I used to do my AHTs at Robertson Walk but now I do mine at Kensington since the waiting time is much shorter (on weekdays), and slightly cheaper.
Old 30-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

When the next new batch of Ml coming I thought OkT said after cny ? But didn’t see any new one today ?
Old 30-01-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

See if anyone can beat g7. Haha
Old 31-01-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
When the next new batch of Ml coming I thought OkT said after cny ? But didn’t see any new one today ?
What is MI ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1