The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianNYC View Post
Cherry/Original girls are now quoting 5000, before it was 3000.
Beware there r many reconstruct cherry in PP.
Old 24-04-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!

First night in PP is a failure. Tried hooking up FL using wechat. Just to find out their photos are heavily PSed.

Any senior here got advise for me? TIA
Old 24-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm here now but leaving tomorrow. PP is definitely still good value compared to Manila, Bangkok, Angeles.
Recommend Sun and Moon Urban hotel to anybody looking to monger here.
Right on the strip with what seems like dozens or hundreds of bars walking distance. Great place to get your fix.

Rates are always quoted in USD which is good for me as it's not confusing.

ST varies between 30-60$ depending which girl you like. Never inquired about LT. Cherry/Original girls are now quoting 5000, before it was 3000.
I would stay away from those ones, seems like trouble. FL in the clubs are asking about 50$ but have been quoted higher from the better looking ones.

Naga is a great place to play Poker against amateurs to make some quick money. Food is cheap.

Wish I could stay longer, but going to Manila tomorrow. Will definitely be back soon.

Will be going next week

Any suggestions/recommendations on bars to visit?
Old 24-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Sorry, what is cherry/original?
I went sun moon but was charged usd 10 to bring in additional guest
Cherry = virgin
Old 24-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Thisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, going PP for my second time this weekend. Quite a newb here.

Last time was a group, this time going solo. Plan is happy pizza in the day and try to find ladies at night.

Read a lot about clubs/bars/ktvs, but anyone got a good recommendation for cheapish massage places?

Also let me know if anyone wants to meet up (just don't ask me for 1k lol)
Old 25-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
BrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Sorry, what is cherry/original?
I went sun moon but was charged usd 10 to bring in additional guest
Sun moon does mention somewhere that girls should be registered when coming in. Slipped my mind the first time I brought a girl in, and so we just walked straight to the elevator and up we went. No one stopped me. Since i got away with it the first time, i didn't bother the other times. Never got stopped.
Old 25-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
BrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrianNYC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Will be going next week

Any suggestions/recommendations on bars to visit?
I was staying on street 136 (I think)
On that street, there's probably 20 bars, some open 24/7.
Go 2-4 blocks east or west and there's dozens of other bars.
Impossible for me to remember any of the names, but they usually have the nice young ones hang outside at night to entice guests to come in, so you can basically just walk the streets and choose from the outside girls to get a good idea of what's to come.

I do know there was other streets in other districts that have the same setup, but didn't bother to visit them all as I preferred to just walk the girl back to the hotel and avoid the tuk tuks altogether.
Old 25-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!

Noticed a lot of girls like to sit at the cafe near the stage in NagaWorld. Try to signal 1 but she ignored me. Sad life
Old 25-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 16
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

Will be in tml till Monday. Anyone want to hang out?

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Old 26-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was staying on street 136 (I think)
On that street, there's probably 20 bars, some open 24/7.
Go 2-4 blocks east or west and there's dozens of other bars.
Impossible for me to remember any of the names, but they usually have the nice young ones hang outside at night to entice guests to come in, so you can basically just walk the streets and choose from the outside girls to get a good idea of what's to come.

I do know there was other streets in other districts that have the same setup, but didn't bother to visit them all as I preferred to just walk the girl back to the hotel and avoid the tuk tuks altogether.
Yes, there are many bars lining 136, several with ladyboys. Asking prices in 136 can be higher (some trying for $120 LT) than other streets probably because almost all newbies and veterans make it a point to go there and give it a shot, so the better looking ones if they hold out, might get sorted at the rate they want.

Tuk Tuk drivers can be annoying but a dollar or two to see what other streets offer can be worthwhile.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 11
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfinder78 View Post
Noticed a lot of girls like to sit at the cafe near the stage in NagaWorld. Try to signal 1 but she ignored me. Sad life
go there after 12am, when they are not picked at darlin or KTVs, im sure they will not ignore u then
Old 26-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

erm... am i counted as newbie?
anybody wants to bring me along?
i will be very grateful.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody99 View Post
erm... am i counted as newbie?
anybody wants to bring me along?
i will be very grateful.
u old bird le... where got newbie... lol can close eye walk around pp like a guru le
Old 30-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Thisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThisguythatguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Reached yesterday, immediately started using all the apps to find girls. Managed to set up a date through tinder yesterday night which went well. University student quite cute. She has to work today so we couldn't stay out till late but we did get drinks and make out a bit.

Today got another date set up using the app Badoo. Should try it out guys. But don't expect a quick fix of course, just try first then if fail can always find fl/wl.

I have about 15 matches across both apps so far, not bad imo.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguythatguy View Post
Reached yesterday, immediately started using all the apps to find girls. Managed to set up a date through tinder yesterday night which went well. University student quite cute. She has to work today so we couldn't stay out till late but we did get drinks and make out a bit.

Today got another date set up using the app Badoo. Should try it out guys. But don't expect a quick fix of course, just try first then if fail can always find fl/wl.

I have about 15 matches across both apps so far, not bad imo.
U got pay her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1