The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-12-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Dear all

Alot of you pte mesg me about some MLs, including how to unlock, damage etc etc. Like alot of laojiao mentioned, all our mmv. I do not want to spread unnecessary anxiety, jealousness and fear (for maybe some of the WK). Also don't want to have chance to be quoted out of context. I am semi retired, so there's no need to add my points in hope I return... Lazy to play all these shit, except use the power to zap a few motherfuxkers who went too far.

Play within your own means and also take care of your own 言談舉止。 Once that is done most extras will not cost alot of $$ or at all. Cheers and happy hunting.

PS: I am currently attached and don't go out all the way to unlock... But like all men... If got some extra freebies along the way, I won't mind too. Rem... A bargain is when both parties think they had the better of the other.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
There are quite a number of reviews on kiki...looks like I will pay her a visit one day...
Should try at least once. This type of material not easy to find.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Whats the big deal about FN......when i go geylang its always FN but here it becomes optional and even need to pay more ?? Lame. Those ml that dont want to go FN should charge BELOW the market rate

In case u guys think geylang got no pretty syt then i will give 2 syt lobang today

2030 g6
2040 g16

** personal taste apply....but even if u dun find pretty should still be syt enough la
Very different since here is mostly about ML. If want FL FN of cos it’s a min.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Unfortunately Hope is long gone

Remember I had to try very hard to get my first session with her.
She is the football Jersey one right?
The one with almost perfect boobs? Also look v pretty.
I remember her as an almost perfect package back then but towards the end her attitude changed so did not really go back too many times…
Old 11-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol its not, not worthy...i totally forgotten! too many chiobus during that era haha
Saw your update hahaha
Old 11-12-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Thanks. What is the usual mode of.communication? Sms, whatsapp, line etc?
Usually 9/10 times is just sms for first timers.
Just take note for iPhone users sometimes this automatically turns into iMessage, so this can become a problem if u are sharing ur Apple account with other devices and turn on sync with iCloud etc (heard of a guy kena this and found out by other half before). Also with iMessage sometimes the message not sent through in time to the girl in time (not sure why had that in the past).
If she prefers other modes she will tell you to wechat for example. I never use WhatsApp. Line is not popular for PRCs it’s either sms or wechat
Old 11-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
u should try google TW/N5144 Xi Xi(西西)【Taiwan/台湾】
Thanks for the intel bro!
Old 11-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Before I do, allow me to give a quick introduction to another. After a few vanilla experiences, I needed to cleanse myself in more flavoured waters. So I actually visited a known FL, and sometimes ML, Xi Xi.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Damn, what a gal!

Xi Xi is an exotic mixed of Chinese, Vietnam and distance French, and lived in Taiwan most of her life, so she says. That can't be confirmed. But what can be is her vivacious energy, bubbly personality, constanr DFK and non-stop skilful sensual action from minute one to minute 58!

And her body!!! What a body! Though pint sized at 150+... she's perfectly proportioned with beautifully slim legs, hard body torso, tight protruding bum, and the cleanest looking hairless arse I've seen for a long long time.

I only took up her ML package, yet she didn't try to upsell me, but enthusiastically ravaged me like I was her favourite lover. Revisits defo required. Woohoo!
Xixi is everything like what all the bros have mentioned! Not going to say much since a lot have been discussed. Heavy flavoured and very experience indeed. Just be nice & courteous and you shall be rewarded!

Thanks bro @Kopiosteve for fulfilling my wish of ending 2022 with a bang! Happy Holidays bros and stay safe!
Old 11-12-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spidey3375 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited W today

comfortable and pretty lady to be with.
apartment is very clean she mention she has cleaned up the place last night and cleaned again this morning with a new mop after comments about her mop.

RTM yes
Old 11-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Very different since here is mostly about ML. If want FL FN of cos it’s a min.
Alot of ML work as FL before they came to sg, afew even advertise on both ml and fl sites like xi xi

if a ML want to be SN then they should be paid LESS then a FN ml
Old 11-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Thanks for the intel bro!
Did she delist her FL service? Web page is no longer valid.
Old 11-12-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
I forgotten how Xiao Ai looks like already...i know she is very popular...dang, covid got my brains washed out...
Is this xiao ai the one that stayed in the east?
Old 11-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Usually 9/10 times is just sms for first timers.
Just take note for iPhone users sometimes this automatically turns into iMessage, so this can become a problem if u are sharing ur Apple account with other devices and turn on sync with iCloud etc (heard of a guy kena this and found out by other half before). Also with iMessage sometimes the message not sent through in time to the girl in time (not sure why had that in the past).
If she prefers other modes she will tell you to wechat for example. I never use WhatsApp. Line is not popular for PRCs it’s either sms or wechat
Thank you, very informative. Will take awhile to be accepted since no record
Old 11-12-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Thank you, very informative. Will take awhile to be accepted since no record
Dont forget to specially ask the ml to add a good record for u, most cant be bothered, especialy when they are working back to back sessions
Old 11-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried AM recently

Body slim everything is good sensual and massage is good … will want to go for a rtm again soon , she is a genuine person just trying to earn money so go support
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1